It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Web Dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I among countless others are probably trying to find out who the Aurora shooter James Holmes is. The strange thing is, he cant really be researched on the internet. He is called WEB DEAD. This is the first I hear of this. Many people are attributing the shooter to some sort of conspiracy, I myself have no opinion on this. Im in shock myself as to how this is unfolding. For some reason this shooting has been disturbing me all day since I heard of this at 4 am. If indeed it is a conspiracy, a WEB DEAD person would seem to be a good choice or patsy. This or he was that much of a recluse as not to have online profiles. But at his age, even a recluse tends to reach out on social networks or forums. It just doesnt sit right to me.

ABC

No Facebook account. No Twitter account. Not even a mention of him in an article or Google search. No physical address listing. So far ABC News has only been able to find his email address at the University of Colorado Denver. TMZ reported it was also able to dig up an old MySpace photo, though it said he apparently had no real MySpace friends.

Fertik said it would be very hard for Holmes to have left no online or digital traces over recent years. "It would be very unusual for a 24-year-old to have nothing on the Internet. My guess is that we don't know what name he was using online."

edit on 20-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Also saw on cnn that witnesses said due to his body armor, nobody could see his face or any part of his body. I remember reading a thread a couple days ago about carl rove saying romney wont tell his VP pick because of something big in the news that might happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Normally I'd brush this off, but a 24 year-old with the finances to study medicine?

Nobody's 'web dead'. I even managed to uncover Max de Lafayette's real name and home address within 10 minutes.
edit on 20-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Like im saying something seems off. Maybe his mother can bring more light , Its now reported shes flying out to Colorado. But this guy is just so disconnected, in this day and age. I mean, why are we not hearing more about his family yet? Im still waiting to draw any conclusions, but in my gut, its off right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Really , here on ATS with no clues given as to who you are, you can be uncovered through isps by authorities if necessary.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know but who shoots up 70 people then peacefully surrenders?

I think the gun grabbers are trying to focus our attention away form the Zimmerman case that they so badly botched.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Karl Roves Warning

Rove explains that Romney has some choices here. He could announce his VP after the Olympics so that the announcement will get maximum attention. The second option and his bizarre explanation follows: He said that if Romney announces his VP this week (Keep in mind that the Olympic Games start next Friday July 27) or sometime before the games Something may happen that will captivate the American people's attention that will make us forget all about the VP choice and maybe the election itself!

This is not the Olympics yet, but it has captivated not only the country but all over the world!
edit on 20-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was thinking it was odd that he turned himself over to authorities so easily, almost like it was a job he was assigned to do and once it was done, it was done. Although shooters tend to either do this or kill themselves these days, so I don't know for sure.

Leaving no trace on the internet is definitely odd. If his parents couldn't be found, that would be even more suspicious. I wonder if they have anything to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The shooter had a gas mask on , no one can identify him .

This dude is supposed to be a neurologist or something , lol , pull the other one uncle sam , you dirty mother hugger.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I dont beleive this is a conspiracy, but that karl rove comment is just crazy.

link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by XeroOne

Really , here on ATS with no clues given as to who you are, you can be uncovered through isps by authorities if necessary.

Not even that's necessary, in most cases. A full trace can normally be done using just an email address, and some OSINT skills.

I can't find anything on Holmes in this case.

link   
so what does this mean your classed as a threat because you keep yourself to yourself and dont have an online footprint oh and guns there bad too

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
he's the Joker.

probably posted as an Anonymous Coward.

everyone knows him now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Saw this earlier

www.tmz.com...enis-cops/

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah supposedly he made a nick WITH HIS NAME IN IT on 9gag.com and posted a picture he with his full intent.

Is that confirmed, because that's weird in itself - a smart person to make a threat like that with a screenname with their full name in it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSorcerer

wow.. is that real heres the pic

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Pretty creepy looking pic for a guy looking to get laid.....and yet I bet his is not even in the top 100 creepers on that site. What journalism has become these days boggles my mind. Perhaps his outrage could be attributed to that short/average penis. They made sure to mention it quick enough

edit on 20-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

that sees to be another trick make them see sicker/seedier than they are allready

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The article says he had no "real" myspace friends?

I wonder how many "fake" friends he had.

Tom is going to be pissed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

NO ONE said guns are bad. I am NOT for gun control laws. If that wouldve happened here, i can almost guarantee a few people would have been carrying and tried to prevent more deaths. Just pointing out the oddness of whats surrounding the shooters history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join