It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagination is the living

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Did you know that when you speak inner your mind and hear it you are using your imagination in two ways?

-The imagination can speak and make sounds from inner the physical body in the head region somewhere.
-The imagination can hear itself from inner the physical body in the head region somewhere.
-The imagination can put together visual things and slightly visualize those things from inner the physical body in the head region somewhere.

Everything you think of is by your imagination.

Thought is imagination.

I think your living spirit is your imagination. The inner you, like inside these physical shells, is the living imagination itself that is what a living being is.

Imagination lives!

Imagination is infinite!

And since fairies are imaginary beings, I think a living spirit (your imagination which is the true you) is a fairy.

edit on 20-7-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Another thread by WarJohn you going to post a great opener get the conversation going then take off.

I know of imagination and perception and awareness very well. Because of several head injuries 1 step forwards 2 steps back. Being kept on a short leash by whatever you wanna call it IQ ignorance where there is no information and an inability to learn to the deserts of the mind.

Head spun around by the darkness or the blackness and insomnia lending those sleepless nights like the tide rolling in to take you away.

Whoever it is you speak of being a fairy , at least that's better than being a rapist, ehh Brutus. The forces of light and dark are always at play some can not see the angel wings or the horns while others can and still others scream blasfamy . What side are you on?
edit on 20-7-2012 by BladeRunner5050 because: Because I can

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Time, time, time, is on my side . Yes it is . Time, time, time , is on my side.

If my memory serves me correctly which it might not that was a lyric from the movie " Fallen" . One word 2 syllables and a bunch of meanings.

Why don't you research a thread, I am not one to complain because I don't, then spin out a cryptic paragraph every day or week then watch the replies

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

yes i know you are my imagination

and i am yours

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

lol
this isn't going to be another round of solipsism?

is it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It won't be another round of the view or theory that the self is all that exists?

Lately the last 6 months or so there hasn't been any interesting threads and I see WarJohns threads all the time

He writes a cryptic paragraph then walks away.

There is nothing interesting on here tonight sorry for the singing I am bored

I don't know what you're talking about to the best of my knowledge I can not recall

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
you seem to know a lot about the original poster, are you in love?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You use the phrase "from inner the physical body in the head region somewhere" and it makes no sense. Can you reformulate your ideas so that they can be expressed in standard English syntax and grammar?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

You don't get it. It's the new "new age" language.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Eh, I'm just sick and tired of folks who expect us to take the time to listen to them and try to understand them who can't be bothered to actually try to communicate effectively. I'm happy to listen to wacky ideas and try to grasp them, but damned if I'm gonna sit through lazy, poor writing.

top topics

join