It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Written down below!sorry for bad start. I am not new to this posting!
edit on 20-7-2012 by ionsoul because: See the thread below!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ditto

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well we can safely assume it's not Bin Laden, Ghadaffi or Saddam this time.
I guess the problem is me you and everyone else, oh and Julian but he's already on the hit list.
Anonymous, see were all the same thing aren't we, all equally as doomed

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Some words in the op would be nice.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry , my puter or fingers screwed up!I will continue as I thought it was erased.
We as a human race 'and i will not speak of provenance' are here because the prime Creator allowed and encouraged it.
If anyone remembers, the word was 'go forth and multiply ' but as human psyche went the term only meat this planet.
Not many really looked at the stars. This is a BIG universe. Many just imagined this planet and as a result the emphasis was to promote our race. Some factions thought and still think that this planet is the end all, and worked through all avenues to conquer this planet and subjugate it's people to be 'top dog' without any regard to the message or the consequences.
If we go back to the word, we have made a mess of a planet that was to be the jewel of happiness, development and really be the jewel of the universe. This is why we are so observed as we the human race, a collaboration of many races are in the limelight today. We were expected to develop into a #2 class society , but internal strife and greed has all but erased the dream.
The greed of the blind, arrogant and apathetic society has been the end all of our chances to be as great as we could be.
This does not mean that there is no chance for a return to the fold but as many races have told us , it is our will and need to be the one is in our hands.
All of us regardless of who we feel we are, are souls who volunteered for this great endeavor. We stem fron the DNA of over 70 different races , intent on becoming a universal community.
Now as time 'relative' advances we still have this choice.WE can sit back and rot , or if we want to redeem our race we can be reborn with this planet to make it the gem it is supposed to be.
This is our only venue, so if we want this nirvana, we have to clean house!

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I will phrase it a little different but I agree.

My though is that what is wrong with humanity is that we are having a problem ego parasitic behaviours (like greed) and lack of the counter empathy in a closed area (prison like enviroment) because of a system of conditioning and a high number of unenlightened souls that cannot break thru/question conditioning of duality.

Face it there is a difference in maturity between different souls here but that do not mean that some of that souls wont evolve fast here and learn a lot of things and might even progress faster than some of the enlightened ones.

Think of ONE as both the firstname of god and a description of the nature of god and this becomes a very enlightning Psalm.

top topics

join