It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers, psychics, good guessers! I need HELP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My guess was freezer! So that is 3 for freezer, 2 for laundry hamper and 1 for bathroom. Yay we are ahead so far!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I haven't read through all the new posts but I will as soon as I post this. Just wanted to post some new info that may be relevant. The last time I drove my car was last Sunday. I had been out camping with my kids and a bunch of friends, not too far away from home. I brought the camping stuff home in my car... just absolutely loaded the car down and came home with my youngest daughter, with plans of unloading the car later. I left my older son and daughter with my friends when I came home and went back to pick them up in another car that I borrowed from my aunt. Since I didn't need the keys to my car, I just left them at home. Where? Who knows! Just to be safe, I did check my aunt's car and my keys aren't there. Anyway, after coming in from camping and before switching cars, I took a shower. I was wearing a summer dress with no pockets before the shower and I've checked the clothes I put on afterward, just to make sure they weren't in there. They're not. It has been excessively hot and humid here so we haven't worn jackets in quite a while.

I haven't driven my car this week because it's been having a few problems and I planned on having it looked at before driving it again. I've been driving the borrowed car I just mentioned. All this week, even though I haven't used my car, I had the keys in the back of my mind. I knew I should look for them but I didn't because I didn't need them. I'm not sure why I was even thinking about them. Perhaps somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind, I knew that I put them somewhere that I'd never think to look when it came time to use them? Who knows. It is worth saying that my memory has been TERRIBLE lately.

I am the only driver in the house who uses the keys, but my son does have his learners permit and sometimes has the keys when I let him drive. This wasn't the case this week though. But to be safe, I've checked all his dirty clothes and even some clean ones, lol. No keys. I also have two daughters... both are too young to drive. My elderly grandmother lives with me, as well. She's getting a bit of dementia and if she saw them anywhere, she doesn't remember.

So I think that's about it. I did check out everywhere that had been suggested and I haven't found them yet. I'm going to read the newer posts now. Thanks to everyone and thanks to those who have sent me U2U's! Have to say I was very impressed with the last one!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that laundry and bathroom keep coming up because the first thing I did when I came in was changed clothes and took a shower. The laundry has been washed since then and I have checked the hamper but I'll check again. I'll also double check the bathroom as well. One fear I have that I hadn't mentioned previously is that I may have put the keys on the bathroom sink and they fell into the waste basket and went out with the trash.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If there's a desk or stand where you normally throw stuff, and it has wood paneling underneath along the back, then perhaps this is where to look. Move it out away from the wall so you can see behind the paneling, and look on the floor. There's probably some envelopes or papers you need to look at down there too. Also if this is the case, break out the vacuum cleaner to get those dust bunnies that have been gathering.

Ok that's pretty random, but I've had similar experiences.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

There is a place like that and I'll check. I've checked on top and inside but not behind. Actually there are several places like that, lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

here's one............I was pushing a grocery cart through my local store. A man was following me (I'm also a man) same age, same scruffy appearance as me. I was getting a little uneasy with this when he approached and
hesitantly excused himself as he reached for the handle area of my cart.

He had left his car keys clipped to the shopping cart. He explained how he had been beating himself up in the parking lot trying to find his keys. Checking the cart was his last resort.

So if your sending this request for help in a parking lot......... check your cart!

From one abscent minded cronic wallet and key misplacer to another.... good luck my brother!

And let us know the hopefully succesful outcome.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone! The keys have been FOUND!!! They were in my aunt's car, pushed under the seat about as far as they could go. I didn't even think I took them with me that day. Apparently I did. So, I'll admit, I'm a big dork and my memory is horrible!!! I already knew my memory was bad though, lol.

I have to say though, I'm amazed at how close people some of you were about describing my home and other things. Most of the detailed info was in U2U's but it was amazingly correct! Thank you all so much though! I'm thinking about wearing my keys around my neck from now on, hehe. I appreciate how much everyone tried to help and I even appreciate that the trolls stayed away!

Mods, if you could update the title of this thread or even close it so people who haven't read through don't continue trying to help out, that would be great.

Thanks again everybody! You have all of my appreciation!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes, glad you found them. Ah, I should have said check your Aunt's car instead of yours, then maybe I would have won a cookie.

Sleep good tonight and get a key holder by your front door. That is what I had to do.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi. I have three things that keep popping into my head.

But you found them.

Nevermind!
Cirque
edit on 21-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join