Dr. Fred Bell said he had a CIA handler, Jesse Ventura said after he did his show Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dr. Fred Bell was found dead, Jesse says there is 8 shows ready to go. TruTV is sitting on them.
Jesse said he said the CIA Handler was going to go ballistic when he finds out that Fred did Conspiracy Theory
so... 2 + 2 says Jesse has some hot material in these shows we will probably never see....
I think I will email TruTV and request a schedule... now the question is who is Dr. Fred Bell.... ?

anyway this is the interview Jesse Talks about it @49min.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I guess Dr. Fred Bell worked on the Eugenics Program - still digesting his information - I'm already finding data that matches other information - but too soon to tell if its the same information but different messenger.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

whoa..

I heard an interview with him earlier that said something similar, minus the Dr. Fred Bell part.

I was looking forward to the next season..

I couldn't believe some of the things they got away with saying on that show though..

I wish this was surprising.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot... now the question is who is Dr. Fred Bell.... ?

Air Force enlisted guy, got a diploma mill PhD in alternative medicine for $400. Now he does the coast to coast circuit with the usual "CIA is beaming things into my head" dreck.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Apparently now he's dead..
Not doing any circuits now..

From the second Youtube video posted:

"Jesse Ventura says he had just interviewed Dr. Bell for something he was doing for his "Conspiracy Theory" TV series and then Dr. Bell was found dead in his hotel room within 48 hours. I sure hope his death was from natural causes and not to "silence" him."

~nafreehc 9 months ago

He's (Fred Bell) claiming Alexander Grahm Bell is his grandfather, in the second video posted around 6 minutes. Is this true?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Bedlam

Apparently now he's dead..
Not doing any circuits now..

Well, he's got a great new gig if he can pull it off. "Dr" Fred Bell reveals all from the grave! George Noory interviews him tonight by EVP.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

George Noory doesn't do that.

Listen I see your point, but you may be missing out on the truth if you already have conclusions about things.
You didn't speak in past tense earlier about the circuit comment, so you didn't pick up on the fact he is dead.
Or your grammer sucks

In any case,
we do not know the circumstances of his death..
Was it suicide?

Usually Jesse is straight forward.
Makes me wonder if he is trying to fluff this up for some unknown reason.

Unless he is planning his own release somehow?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot... now the question is who is Dr. Fred Bell.... ?

Air Force enlisted guy, got a diploma mill PhD in alternative medicine for $400. Now he does the coast to coast circuit with the usual "CIA is beaming things into my head" dreck.

PhD from a diploma mill? The guy definitely knew stuff

Makes me wonder what proportion of the 'scientists' getting trotted out in the 'conspiracy scene' are actually fakes though...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
PhD from a diploma mill? The guy definitely knew stuff

Makes me wonder what proportion of the 'scientists' getting trotted out in the 'conspiracy scene' are actually fakes though...

When you see guys with high school educations suddenly get a PhD in alternative medicine, it's a dead giveaway. Other diploma mill PhD's in the CT arena include Nick Begich of HAARP lore (same one - $400 PhD in homeopathy online), Hulda Clark, and Tom Bearden. Tom got his from, IIRC, Trinity College & University.

OTOH, he's not the only one - there were a number of military officers that got caught at Redstone having gotten their college degree from TC&U about the same time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Listen I see your point, but you may be missing out on the truth if you already have conclusions about things.

Well, you got a guy saying he has a hologram thing that removes negative energy from packets. It's apparent right off the bat he's no physicist. And it's his (nearly) one trick pony, so take that away, doesn't leave a lot.

You didn't speak in past tense earlier about the circuit comment, so you didn't pick up on the fact he is dead.
Or your grammer sucks

It was in the first post about the dead part. I guess reading all the material on him I ended up thinking of him as his CV, as it were. My bad.

In any case,
we do not know the circumstances of his death..
Was it suicide?

Got me there. What if he just died? Not seeing a lot of non-sensational info on the death part.

Usually Jesse is straight forward.
Makes me wonder if he is trying to fluff this up for some unknown reason.

Unless he is planning his own release somehow?

I don't know that I've ever seen him be straightforward. I think the "unknown reason" is going to end up "how do I milk this for some money" which I guess is straightforward in itself.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i think jesse is like icke ,jones something is not right with them owned i think

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

He's (Fred Bell) claiming Alexander Grahm Bell is his grandfather, in the second video posted around 6 minutes. Is this true?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

This source says...

Dr. Fred Bell web site - He was born in Ann Arbor Michigan. His father was a scientist whom worked with the late Henry Ford Sr. of the automobile fame. His great uncle Alexander Graham Bell was also a well-known inventor. Dr. Bell's family is slightly eclectic. For example, his father Allan Bell brought a London Bridge over from England and put it in the middle of an Arizona desert and built a city with a pond around it. Today is called Havasu City.
- Taken from TheSecretTruth radio show on GCNlive homepage

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Fred Bell was a snake oil salesman. Believe nothing he said unless you can verify it yourself.

This should give you a good idea of the kind of person he was- Fred Bell's Flying Circus

new topics
top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum