It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
the only thing i agree with for sure
why was the exit door open?

apparently the gunman came in by the front door
went into cinema 9 directly to the exit door
left the door slightly opened .. then came back and throw 2 gas canisters
before starting shooting people

im sure he looked pretty suspect but many were dressed has Bane and Batman
so .. nobody though it was odd

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

this young doctor has nothing to do with the murder .. i would bet everything on it

Funny, because his mother betted everything on it being her son...even before he was named.

Oh wait, she's in on it too, right?

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

What mother throws her son under the bus like that? Even if she had reason to believe he was capable of it, why would she so freely state that in the public realm. This only fuels the idea of a false flag. Something is very wrong with this picture.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

You seem to be about the only person I've ever met who appears to be completely blind to the fact that no one in power gives a # about "law is law". Laws get rewritten, overstepped, ignored, and sometimes laughed at, by people who are duty bound to uphold it. It happens daily. You have this infantile belief that laws created hundreds of years ago mean a damn to anyone but us peons. I see it every day, in here and my real life. You won't argue your way to convincing me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Why does it fuel it more?

What evidence do you have to support this?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

When has a real Luciferian ever committed mass murder? Just saying....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by Ben81

When has a real Luciferian ever committed mass murder? Just saying....

Ah , Son Of Sam comes to Mind..............

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Another thing i want to know

HOW IT ENDED

They only say he didnt resist to his arrest
normaly REAL cops would have swiss cheese him with bullets
especially after he shot on more then 90 civilians and kids
with a semi automatic rifle and a shotgun
they usualy shot first and ask question later .. especially for this kind of attack
now we have shy cops ?

Did he screamed to the cops .. "ok i surrender" with his hands behind his head ?
normaly REAL crazy killer that know THEY ARE DONE
and will go to prison the rest of their life and probably executed
he wouldnt had surrender and many cops would have been killed in this attack

Again .. WTF
they really really really think we are that dumb to fool everyone with their great Dark Knight Rise plan
the movie itself is already full of weird conspiracy illuminati signs that holywood likes to hide
edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Why does it fuel it more?

What evidence do you have to support this?

That's not a normal reaction from a mother. She didn't see the news. I guess maybe some news crew knocked on her door and this is her statement.

"You have the right person,” the mother said, speaking on instinct. “I need to call the police,” she added. “I need to fly out to Colorado.”

There was no expression of shock and then maybe realizing it could be her son if he was expressing some type of anger to her prior. But that statement is pretty cold, cut and dried. Odd for it to come from a parent that would expected to be in some form of shock.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A miltiplex like that would have surveillance cameras outside and focused on the exits. Where's that footage? A deli owner gets shot in his store and the camera footage is on the news within hours.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If you are claiming a false flag operation, then you must say what the objective is. I think you are confusing false flag with distraction. False flag operations are not meant to be distractions. They are justifications for retaliation.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Ben81

If you are claiming a false flag operation, then you must say what the objective is. I think you are confusing false flag with distraction. False flag operations are not meant to be distractions. They are justifications for retaliation.

How about an assault on the Constitution and our freedoms? You ever think that one day we'd have drones flying over our homes?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Ben81

How about an assault on the Constitution and our freedoms? You ever think that one day we'd have drones flying over our homes?

We have a Bingo !

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

How do you know there was no expression of shock?

You can't base expression from text...

Maybe she feared speaking out about him?

Or that she never thought he'd do something as extreme as he did?

I really can't see how her having a feeling it was him before he was named can be deemed as evidence of a false flag?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

reply to post by Ben81

this young doctor has nothing to do with the murder .. i would bet everything on it

Funny, because his mother betted everything on it being her son...even before he was named.

Oh wait, she's in on it too, right?

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

What mother throws her son under the bus like that? Even if she had reason to believe he was capable of it, why would she so freely state that in the public realm. This only fuels the idea of a false flag. Something is very wrong with this picture.

This has bothered me since I first read about her reaction. This is not a normal response and as you said, what mother throws her child under the bus?

Now, either this really does fuel the whole conspiracy or it's a simple case of a reporter leaving off a simple punctuation mark. "You have the right person." has one hell of a different meaning than "You have the right person?"

Could be a simple misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What will Now be Interesting After this Tragic Event is the Possible Connection between this Young Man and Know Intelligent Agencies Operating within the U.S. at the moment . The " Lone Nut " Scenerio has been Wearing Very Thin for Years now amoung those who Follow History . Timothy McVey comes to Mind.........

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I would have thought home grown terrorists would be the catch cry...

If you are to believe a lot of the theories here in ATS, then labeling people like James Holmes as a "terrorist" should be the norm, as apposed to "lone gunman" since it would lead to the apparent implementation of martial law...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
how is this a false flag event, this stupid crap happens in the USA all the time. It was funny, I was on the phone with my buddy and laughed and and was like I'm surprised the USA didn't blame IRAN for this crap..But to kill innocents and a little girl..is purely unlawful.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The mind control aspect is VERY interesting and why the hell did he go to so much effort to get prepared but then just give up so easily after all that??? and like posted above the police would not have gone anywhere near him for fear of what else he had up his sleeve, it would certainly have been a shoot first ask later scenario, take him out from a distance. The ending certainly was bizarre in my opinion and doesn't make sense.

Certainly made me think of the Derren Brown episode that any uk people might remember seeing. He did a tv show where he set up a false shooting and used a couple of technques to prove that you can hypnotise someone and have them carry out a horrible act and then have no memory of it at all, literally no memory or idea at all that something had happened.

What stuck in my mind was someone posting that he received a phone call just before it happened, that could easily have been the trigger to start the whole thing off, all it takes is one word or noise to set him into motion,and when it was done he just stopped because the "game" was over. If he was some crazed guy i very much doubt it would have ended the way it did.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Does Karl Rove's recent comments concerning Romney's VP selection come into play here? Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that James Holmes is a member of ATS. Just a hunch.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join