It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

Bob Swagger,
Bob Lee Swagger, is that you?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

5000plus dollars is not commonly affordable for most phd students.
Now maybe he got a loan and procured these items but all these finances will be traced under a good investigation.
By no means is anything affordable by the majority these days.
I think grocery store clerks will need cpr training to deal with all the heart attacks from high prices and realization that food is becoming unaffordable.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

8) The gunman had a big unsual arsenal (no civilians can have all that without even being suspected)
* .40 glock handgun
* Remington shotgun
* AR15 semi automatic (with a special designed magasine to old 100 bullets)

I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but sorry dude, you are absolutely, totally, without any doubt 100% wrong on this. Me personally, as well as many people I know have a firearms collection MUCH larger or "more dangerous" than that. All 100% legal. The "specially designed" magazine you refer to, is most likely a c-mag. It's double drum mag where each drum holds 50 rounds. Nothing illegal, or rare about it. Thousands of people own them.

I've got an AK, .223 Kel-Tec semi-auto rifle, several shotguns, several revolvers, TWO Glocks (,357 and 10mm), a few other semi-auto pistols, several .22s. Thousands upon thousands of rounds all together for all my firearms. Go to a gun forum, ANY gun forum and you will see thousands of people with an arsenal that matches mine, and tons of people with one that makes mine look like child's play.

There is nothing unusual about this. There is no law against owning a large number of firearms. And unless you are in a few unfortunate dictatorship states like CA "high capacity" magazines are not illegal or unusual.

Honestly this huge blaring mistake on your part, to make it seem as if this man's collection of guns was rare or somehow would mark him for being watched by the government puts the rest of your logic used to come up with this theory in question, for me at least.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When i hear this "police cheif" talk about could have and then starts off rattling how many rounds he "bought off the internet"

Few thousand rounds of 223 not very much
Few thousand rounds of ,40 not very much

and then how "a drum" magazine supposedly 100 rounder(beta c mag) jammed but "could have emptied it in a few seconds

All purchased legally not a false flag but the heat from this and then the politics that will be played due to that an other shootings, and the recent Clintons coming out in support of the un small arms treaty.

This is one giant crap sand which the average john doe gun owner is going to end up paying for Colorado get ready for it to be a presidential campaign issue.

I give it one day.
edit on 20-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

a Ph.D. student at a State university will easily get $5000 with a semesters refund check. if he had some credit cards...that'll cover the rest.

a focused and intelligent individual could easily acquire those items.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I see your point.
This is all traceable though and should come to light.
I do believe that somehow his tracks will be covered and we will be given some unreasonable explanation.
I totally agree with the distinguished poster that believes that politics will come to own this issue in the elections and this will play into the u.n. gun grabbers plot to disarm america.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

do you know how many people in this country are breaking the law right now?

maybe its underage drinkers, perhaps someone is trying to score some coc aine or marijuana or meth...

long story short...the idea of the UN enforcing laws in America is a joke; not a smart joke either.

whenever something happens anywhere in the world...the UN is the first one out of town.

how long would they last in America faced off against a hostile and heavily armed population?

please...your fear mongering needs lots of work if you want it to be effective.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Everyone.
I mean that everyone breaks the law at one point or another the ? is how much money or klout does you or your family have to get you out of trouble.

America is the last stand and we are being eroded from within without nothing more that a line or two on a conspiracy forum.
But this really brings up the ? that in this corrupted society what are we to do other than to acknowledge the devil's works while preparing our hearts for judgement all the while we defend our small measured space if we have one.
edit on 20-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

Anyone that want's to misinterrupt my post needs to look at the definition of defense and understand that the action taken by this bastard or bastards was an offensive move and one single defensive move by a legally armed citizen would have prevented this if local laws would have allowed one to conceal protection from vile acts such as this.
edit on 20-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i got nothing to get out of 'trouble'. i'd be the poorest man in jail; court appointed attorney, no visits, no money for commissary day, the worst paying job in the joint.

and i can tell you this...the UN enforcing laws in America is an obnoxious concept.

if this event was intended to raise support for the idea of taking away American guns, the person that came up with it should be fired because they are incompetent.

edit on 20-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's funny how the OP gives 10 points, and plenty of people scoff at point 8. To me, people are trying to dismiss the whole OP due to #8. But I think #8 stands and here is why...

he didn't just have the three guns and ammo stated in the OP. He had a booby trapped apt. He had tear gas cannisters. He had kevlar. He had a gas mask. Why are people not even considering the possibility that he had more items in his apartment. Or do you think his life led up to him buying ONLY the items we know of, so he can complete this one false flag.... I mean massacre.

The guy can only carry so much on his person

Let's think about it, shall we...
edit on 20-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
To the OP - can you clearly explain what the "false flag" is in this situation? For example, proponents of the idea that a false flag alien invasion takes place at the Olympics often suggest that it will be a hologram -- i.e. "false". Are you suggesting that the shooting didn't happen? Please write in a clearer and more coherent manner if you expect people to read your crazy rants.

You obviously don't know what a false flag is.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ok well then what would be a more opportune time or series of events.
As was stated before it was poorly planned but will tow the line for now.
I believe that the true mastermind behind this will be praised and not fired.
I just hope that you when you see these slobs on tv citing this as talking points for certain agendas that go against the constitution you will think twice.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You're just making stuff up now mate...too many assumptions and leaping to conclusions here...

1. How does this happening in a cinema prove it is a false flag?

Seems to me a cinema is a perfect place to do such a thing, it's dark, noisy and contained...

2. You know nothing at all about this guy but apparently because he went to college with a smiley friendly picture (wtf!?) he isn't a killer.

3. You've been to this theatre have you? You know for a fact that the side door is locked? Why would an exit be locked anyway, defeats the purpose of being an exit, especially if it's a fire exit...

4. Why would TPTB want to taint their own cash cow by having a mass shooting take place?
It makes zero sense.

5. I agree, it would make for a good argument for stricter gun laws and people have started using it for politicking already. Still doesn't prove a false flag.

6. More blind supposition and still no evidence of a false flag.

7. Have you been inside a movie theatre when a movie is playing, you can barely hear the person next to you, so how the hell do you know he didn't say anything? And so what if he didn't?

8. This has been covered already.

9. Issues in the middle east have been going on for months, a single event isn't going to change perceptions of those that are taking note of what's going on over there,

10. So what if the name of the city is Aurora?

There is absolutely NOTHING you've brought here that suggests a false flag.

Get something that is actually of substance and maybe you'll be taken seriously.

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this is why i reject the OP.

this person walked into a movie theater and shot dozens of people.

it would take time to develop this ability, years, i'd imagine.

whatever he possessed was small for a person that must have spent years preparing for this day.

he would have had plenty of time and access to money to acquire anything he had.

what he had on him and whatever was in his apartment. his mother wasn't surprised at all.

he's a lone gunman that was probably indoctrinated and encouraged online; no state sponsorship, but it is made to look like he did have it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Some of your points make sense but logic tells us that ticket sales demand for the side entrance to be locked.
There are more signs that point to this guy having help that you didn't cover so the weight imo is on the side of this being staged.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is To good to be true for THEM.
Who can now go to this Movie and Not be Sceard of a Gun man.

This is Mind control of the people (sheep)
about gun control? yes. and Control of the people.

we all think its going to happen at the olympics.
No! thats just Fear to condition us.
We will See a build up to make More Fear.

so they can Look justifide it what they are doing.
that they are going over the top with the security at the olympics.

the futrue is far worse that we ever thought.
we will all live in Jail's.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If the exits there are what I think they are then they can only be opened from the inside.

Which fits the claims that he bought a ticket and that someone (possibly him) slipped out the door and left it propped open to come back in that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

going against the Constitution isn't a walk in the park.

let them talk themselves blue in the face...its not going to pay a dividend.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
It's funny how the OP gives 10 points, and plenty of people scoff at point 8. To me, people are trying to dismiss the whole OP due to #8. But I think #8 stands and here is why...

he didn't just have the three guns and ammo stated in the OP. He had a booby trapped apt. He had tear gas cannisters. He had kevlar. He had a gas mask. Why are people not even considering the possibility that he had more items in his apartment. Or do you think his life led up to him buying ONLY the items we know of, so he can complete this one false flag.... I mean massacre.

The guy can only carry so much on his person

Let's think about it, shall we...
edit on 20-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

He was then arrested and didnt resist
a police van came and drove him aways very fast

Some say he had red hair to represent the joker
did he finaly took his gas mask off or just his cask
no one really saw his face

and then a picture magicaly appear in the news
a young 24 yrs old guy who was studying to be a doc helping people
why would he call the cops and say his appartment was booby trap
even before commiting the massacre

These is clearly to many hole
i didnt know you could order THOUSAND of bullet on the internet
with the trillion dollars cyber department that have thousand of analyst searching for such profile
how come the autorities didnt prevent this .. it should alarm all CIA FBI and Pentagone computer
if such a purchase is done

the entire massacre is fishy .. someone in high place wanted this to happen
its easy to drug someone or hire a merc
now they will put some TSA checkpoint in all cinema and malls
it is coming .. the Dark Knight has really risen .. he is the one behind this massacre
this young doctor has nothing to do with the murder .. i would bet everything on it

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this young doctor has nothing to do with the murder .. i would bet everything on it

Funny, because his mother betted everything on it being her son...even before he was named.

Oh wait, she's in on it too, right?

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join