It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Dustytoad

He must not be trying to kill any cops, so as to not bring down their vengence on him. Seems that someone else wanted to anger the cops enough because they would be the main people you want on your side for gun control.

So why booby trap the apartment to the extreme degree he apparently did? Imagine if the lawyer had gotten there to keep him quiet before he gave that information. It seems there was a song playing for hours. The neighbors called police but the song stopped about 30 minutes after the call. Could he have been hoping they would go in before they caught him?

Would really like to know what the song was.

No no you misunderstand me. I am saying that was the original plan.. To blow the cops up. BUT he wasn't supposed to get caught (in his mind). He didn't know he was a patsy. They probably promised him money and a new name. Once he was in custody and not being able to talk to the NAVY guy... He spilled the info on the other bombs..

He doesn't want to be personally blamed for that because in his mind he was still going to get away with it because the cops would be told to stand down. However, If he's already in custody and cops die, they won't go along with it at all, and his handlers couldn't care less..

See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

just wait. there are those that will say this was faked. That actors have portrayed the incident. Much as they have done with the Arizona Jarrod Laughner shooting

this is ATS ................Alter/creative Tabloid Service

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
To the OP - can you clearly explain what the "false flag" is in this situation? For example, proponents of the idea that a false flag alien invasion takes place at the Olympics often suggest that it will be a hologram -- i.e. "false". Are you suggesting that the shooting didn't happen? Please write in a clearer and more coherent manner if you expect people to read your crazy rants.

You need to realize that English is not the first language of many members of ATS. Your attacks regarding someone's grammar, spelling, punctuation or anything else is uncalled for.

Don't come in here after being a member for a whole 26 days and start attacking respected members. It won't gain you much popularity around here, this I can guarantee you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

I just remembered something that may be VERY important. They said he "kicked the door in." They said he came in through the "Exit door" "Kicked in the Exit Door" You cannot kick in those doors.. They only open out. My girlfriend is working at a movie theater as I type this. I know. Actually she had to work till 1:00 AM last night because of that 12:00 Midnight movie opening.

That struck me too. To my understanding he came through the door after going out it. So was it the first or second entrance. If second, he could have set it so it would open when he went back in. If the first, he obviously had some help or possibly set it up before hand.

The clue however is no matter if the door is unlocked and open or closed and locked you CANNOT kick it in. There is a wall there. The door frame goes around the door as to block it from opening inward. They don't open that way. Only opens out. They claim it opened in. Like a "Brake IN" Coming IN to get YOU.

For that to be included in the story it must be for DRAMA. Emotion. Effect. Not for accuracy.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No no you misunderstand me. I am saying that was the original plan.. To blow the cops up. BUT he wasn't supposed to get caught (in his mind). He didn't know he was a patsy. They probably promised him money and a new name. Once he was in custody and not being able to talk to the NAVY guy... He spilled the info on the other bombs.. He doesn't want to be personally blamed for that because in his mind he was still going to get away with it because the cops would be told to stand down. However, If he's already in custody and cops die, they won't go along with it at all, and his handlers couldn't care less.. See what I mean?

Okay, I got it. But do these guys really know they have handlers?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
On one hand I really think this is just a case of a guy snapping and its terrible outcome. Sometimes people just snap for whatever reason, and there isn't really anything to it other than how it affects innocent people around them.

But on the other hand, parts of this do raise a flag in my mind. This was planned, and planned well if you believe the official story so far. He had his weapons, his armor, the car waiting by the exit, the booby-trapped apartment, all of it ready to go. He would have needed at least a week I would think to get everything ready, assuming he had no weapons prior to yesterday. Then there's the tear gas canisters like others have mentioned. I'm sure if you want something bad enough and you have enough money, you can get just about anything, but those still aren't things you can just go and buy at Wal Mart.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

The only thing that makes me think that is if you read the thread at the top of New Topic page.

People were listening to the police scanners and there was talk about the guy wanting to speak to the NAVY.
He has no known affiliation with the NAVY.

Sometimes they do have handlers and know about it. They think they are full fledged agents, but they're expendable soldiers.

Odd request no?

Not to say Colorado doesn't have a Large NAVY base...

edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Odd request no?

Oh yeah. I heard something briefly about this but not all.

Thanks Dustytoad.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This is the first I've heard of him wanting to speak to the Navy. If that's true then this whole thing just got a whole lot stranger.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

that's not a false flag.

the guy who did it is your ideological ally.

everyone knows who owns his flag.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

This is the first I've heard of him wanting to speak to the Navy. If that's true then this whole thing just got a whole lot stranger.

Wait a second..
I may have been wrong.

Here is what lead me to speak about the NAVY..
This post:
here

and.

This post

And then

This post

I may have been very wrong about what I was saying about the NAVY story...
I was tired and read the whole topic all at once (when it was like 28 pages)

I'm not sure which of those posters is correct. Their stories are almost exactly the same, but they got different impressions from the police scanners..

So It still may be true, but I can no longer say with any certainty either way.
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I never even heard of this until now (sadly i dont watch the news) But this is really weird, sounds like something you see in a Gta game.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was thinking that this has to be some sort of false flag when I noticed Buckley AFB has been extremely busy today... I live near both the theater and Buckley. Jets have been out ALL day and at high altitudes. Normally we see activity around 11 every day. It has been constant and not their usual exercises.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Pentagon has stated "there were some members of the military there", meaning the theater, and "were either killed or wounded". Not sure if there's any connection, but overall, this incident, and some of the details coming out, seem odd.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Looking at the posts you mentioned, I heard on one of the news channels something about speaking to Navy but beyond that I don't recall.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The thing that makes me even think that this may have the slightest chance of being MK/Ultra or any other term you want to choose is his demeanor at the time of his arrest.

Much like Jared Laughner or Sirhan Sirhan, this guy put up no struggle at the time of his arrest. An eerie calm as if they knew the mission were accomplished, and they hadn't been "programmed" how to act after the fact.
edit on 20-7-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
The Pentagon has stated "there were some members of the military there", meaning the theater, and "were either killed or wounded". Not sure if there's any connection, but overall, this incident, and some of the details coming out, seem odd.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

they say 1 US marine was shot and kill
saw it on TV .. no link yet

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Really?
Your comment seems over the top!
Do you have some type of personal grudge?
Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is my first post, and sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't have the time to read through the topic. The biggest thing for me is that the UN gun treaty is going to be signed in one week, and this provides a great excuse for it. Next, it is the cost of his arsenal and his other things compared to his circumstances. Someone who is in debt from college and has no job couldn't afford 2 glocks (about $550 each), an AR-15 with a drum mag and an eotech sight ($2000), a Remington Shotgun (not sure on this one, but probably about $700), body armor, tear gas, and a gas mask (not sure on these either, but definately not cheap), Also, I might add that there is no issue with having this amount of weapons besides appearing on the DHS watch lists. Many gun owners have gun collections that far exceed this amount, just not the massive magazines.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger
This is my first post, and sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't have the time to read through the topic. The biggest thing for me is that the UN gun treaty is going to be signed in one week, and this provides a great excuse for it. Next, it is the cost of his arsenal and his other things compared to his circumstances. Someone who is in debt from college and has no job couldn't afford 2 glocks (about $550 each), an AR-15 with a drum mag and an eotech sight ($2000), a Remington Shotgun (not sure on this one, but probably about $700), body armor, tear gas, and a gas mask (not sure on these either, but definately not cheap), Also, I might add that there is no issue with having this amount of weapons besides appearing on the DHS watch lists. Many gun owners have gun collections that far exceed this amount, just not the massive magazines.

never got a refund check from a state university, I take it.

all of this is easily affordable for a Ph.D. student.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join