It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hope this is posted in the correct thread. Sorry if it is not, anyway.

I was reading David Ickes The Biggest Secret, and Aurora is mentioned in a paragraph or 2.

In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing a man who was in favour of the global centralisation of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man’s face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee’s hands turn reptilian. The male presenter also told me of an experience a policeman friend had while making a routine visit to an office block in Aurora, near Denver, Colorado. The policeman had commented to an executive of one of the companies on the ground floor of the extreme nature of security in the building. She told him he should look at the higher floors if he wanted to know how extensive it really was. She also pointed to a lift which only went to certain floors at the top of the building and, as they chatted, she told him of something she had seen some weeks earlier. The lift had opened and a very strange figure had emerged. He was white to the point of being albino, but he had a face shaped like a lizard and his eye pupils were vertical like a reptile’s. This lizard-like figure had walked out of the lift and into an official-looking car waiting outside. The policeman was so intrigued that he used his own time to check on the companies at the top of the building served by the mystery lift. He found they were all fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.

This quote is on page 42.

Some of the Draco reptilian hierarchy are apparently white or albino white and not the usual green or brown, and this connects with the description of the strange ‘albino’ lizard humanoid in the building in Aurora, near Denver.

This quote is on page 51

Maybe ignore the reptile references, but it makes you wonder about the supposed secret CIA front building.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by agnes

The CIA is headquartered out of Denver now. Most likely in the DIA underground base.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Sorry I had to laugh at the one about his Arsenal, thats a beginner's shooting gear, still no excuse to do what that guy did.

And everyone happens to own full riot gear and smoke bombs, and live in an apartment that has been set up like that. Just your average, everyday type of guy with an average arsenal. Nothing unusual there! I don't see where people could possibly be getting the idea that someone else was behind the whole thing...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
And everyone happens to own full riot gear and smoke bombs, and live in an apartment that has been set up like that. Just your average, everyday type of guy with an average arsenal. Nothing unusual there! I don't see where people could possibly be getting the idea that someone else was behind the whole thing...

And shoot at upwards of a 50% accuracy rate with no gun training.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I can't make my own posts yet so I am responding here. I read this article last week about the families of the victim's wanting to speak out with one voice, regarding some "behind the scenes developments" they feel need to be brought to light. They were supposedly going to have a press conference this Tuesday (9/4) but I can't find anything about it. Was wondering if anyone else had heard about this. Will be interesting to hear what they say...if THEY let us hear it that is

source

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Biggest mass shooting in the history of the USA was the Virginia Tech massacre.

Get your facts straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join