It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here are some things that raise flags for me, and im surprised aren’t being talked about more:

-If he bought tickets, he would have had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes[premiere night for batman? Yeah tickets were sold out months in advance], and no one saw a tall red haired guy standing by himself?

-His father was the guy that invented the mathematical theory that started the LIBoR scandal, no mention of this

-He studied under a Neuro scientist, Terrence J. Sejnowski, not that this is bad in itself, just fishy when a brilliant, young scientist goes on a rampage

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

-Why is it taking the fbi so long to disarm the apartment?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My two theories are:

Holmes was duped [MK Ultra] into doing this to get his father to ease up on his testimony

or

The kid fell too deep into the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
3D video of the shooting

3D video

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Here are some things that raise flags for me, and im surprised aren’t being talked about more:

-If he bought tickets, he would have had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes[premiere night for batman? Yeah tickets were sold out months in advance], and no one saw a tall red haired guy standing by himself?

-His father was the guy that invented the mathematical theory that started the LIBoR scandal, no mention of this

-He studied under a Neuro scientist, Terrence J. Sejnowski, not that this is bad in itself, just fishy when a brilliant, young scientist goes on a rampage

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

-Why is it taking the fbi so long to disarm the apartment?

Good points mate
does he have brothers/sisters?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
3D video of the shooting

3D video

Good find.
Hmm.. The media says its an open and shut case so it must be..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Thats what bugged me.. The guys were talking about this guy like he was already found guilty..

They don't have all the facts...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

that stuff always seems to resurface

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Aurora suspect

Very interesting

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Another neighbour, Rachel Reed, said she met Holmes in a local bar when she put rap music by Lil Wayne on the jukebox. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's a wild coincidence considering all the connection hype between one of Lil Wayne's music video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's clear enough.

One of his points was the mask.
covering the Identity of this CS grenade wielding Armored killer.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We are so screwd... we dont own the planet... we are a bunch of slaves and the dark elties do want they want...
BUT, a change is underway some years ago

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
sorry bad english

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have been scoping the internet to find aerial photos of the Century 16 complex and surrounding car park area so I could determine where the cctv are located. My first obvious choice was google maps but it only references the area before it was built. I couldn't find any kind of blueprints or other either.

I still think James had a co-conspirator either inside or outside of the theatre. If there is cctv in the parking area that would show the fire exit and Jame leaving and entering the cinema dressed to kill then the trial would be a short one.

If anyone living near by or knows someone who does could take a few photos showing the positions of any cctv of the parking area of Century 16 and post them online it would be a great help for us armchair investigators.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The techno music coming from his apartment was playing to conceal any noise made by whoever was setting up booby traps inside his apartment at that time.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

After a brief look, I don't think finding a good clear unobstructed photo of the rear of the theater is possible. Those that do exist are all cropped in some way. Surprised?

Seriously. If anyone can find one photo that would prove whether or not there was a CCTV camera in place anywhere in the rear of the theater it would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Please do not hold your breath.
This can be hazardous to your physical as well as mental health and may result in injury or death.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

After a brief look, I don't think finding a good clear unobstructed photo of the rear of the theater is possible. Those that do exist are all cropped in some way. Surprised?

Seriously. If anyone can find one photo that would prove whether or not there was a CCTV camera in place anywhere in the rear of the theater it would be appreciated.

Via Google maps 2012

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Thanks, though I had seen those. This image is along the lines of what I was looking for (it's google street view) that does seem to show some cameras back there.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join