It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Shooting Victim had Survived Toronto Mall Shooting Last Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

Ha ha, he is way more stylish than I am.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I couldn't believe it when i read it, from our city Whole Toronto is pretty crying for her she was sweet from the most accounts i have heard. the whole shooting is just a sad tragic event my prayers and thoughts goes out to the Victims.

No i don't blame the guns for this but the drugs, i wonder what sort of drugs had a role in this.

As for the shooting Victim from Toronto i guess some people just don't have the luck

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This story sounded kinda familiar .. so I googled and found something similar ...
Woman WHo Missed Flight 447 (Air France Crash) Killed IN Car Crash
This woman missed the Air France flight that crashed.
A week later she died in a car crash.
She didn't get 'that feeling' like the Aurora shooting victim had in the Toronto Mall.
But still ...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This story sounded kinda familiar .. so I googled and found something similar ...
Woman WHo Missed Flight 447 (Air France Crash) Killed IN Car Crash
This woman missed the Air France flight that crashed.
A week later she died in a car crash.
She didn't get 'that feeling' like the Aurora shooting victim had in the Toronto Mall.
But still ...

Of all the 7 billion people, there will be odds when there are chances that things like that will happen. A woman or a man almost dying in an accindent one day, dies in another accindent 1 day, 2 weeks, 1 months, 2 months, 1 year so on and forth.

The odds for 1 year would be smaller than the odds for 1 day, 2 weeks or 1 month.

E.x the odds for someone that survives a accindent but dies in another after a month would be say I don't know 1 in 3.5 billion?

The odds of someone dying 1 day after surviving an accindent would be...say 1 in 200 billion. Making it very rare for it to happen. My point is things like these are just bound to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then, last night, she was in the theatre in Aurora and was texting about the movie getting ready to start.

Some people might say that texting in a movie theater is an offense punishable by death.
I may or may not agree, but it is true to say that those texters *(*&%9%*&*&0*^()^*(* me off!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by kosmicjack

You may not be able to escape fate, but your destiny is what you make it.

That makes no sense. Your destiny would be chosen by fate. Fate is destiny.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
here's the first thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Triesta

Not necessarily, one you can control, the other is controlled for you.

Destiny can be steered, Fate cannot, they are not the same thing. Their are karmic forces that drive fate, sub-conscious manifestation steers destiny as it requires some action on your part to make it happen.

Its like poker and the luck of the draw..that sort of thing. Technically though they are not the same, both drive to a final conclusion of ones end result, but you have a say in one of them.

How can I put it so it makes more sense? You steer destiny so that in the end you can survive your fate whatever that turns out to be.....you know what? nevermind.....

Tell ya what, fate means death to me, destiny can be accomplished by the age of 35....is that better?

<< 1   >>

join