It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800: Government cover-up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I was watching "conspiricy: TWA 800" (sorry for the corny plug) and was wondering, why was the FBI involved? why did the government try and debunk the 2 rocket trails seen before the explosion? why did they say the rocket trails were the body of the aircraft rising AFTER the initial explosion? (which is aerodynamiclly impossible, cut the tip off a throwing dart, and throw in the air, it drops dont it [help me here i dont know])

here is what i know, 2 rocket trails BEFORE the initial explosion that took the plane down. not the result of the explosion of the liner. Government says that there is no radar evidence of a missile attack, even though a missile is too small and too fast to be picked up on radar. there was an odvious radar return of material from the plane from an explosion from one side of the plane which is a signature of a missile strike. a couple of middle eastern looking men rented a dock near the crash site, and only used it once, and were never seen again. A CIA animation of what happened which "proves" the rocket trail. even though, the rockets were seen before the first explosion. there were a total of 3 explosions.

Theories of the explosions: to boats with missile wielding terrorists
first missile hits left wing
second missile hits center feul tank
third explosion the resulting fireball

What do you all think, yes, i know that some things are a little redundant, but i think it helps a bit

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey Everybody,

The following thread already exist on this very topic. Please feel free to add your thought and commentary to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks
FredT

[edit on 10/8/04 by FredT]

new topics

join