It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw Batman!! (Masons)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well i just saw batman, and once they've realised there is little but no hope left of defusing the bomb, it flashes at its detination time and it reads "11:33" for those who know what these number represent, i thought it was rather suiting concidering the talk about this film.

also interasting, i played Max Payne 3 recently, First mission of single player the time starts at 11:33, and the whole story has hidden sublime mason messages
edit on 20-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Well i just saw batman, and once they've realised there is little but no hope left of defusing the bomb, it flashes at its detination time and it reads "11:33" for those who know what these number represent, i thought it was rather suiting concidering the talk about this film.

also interasting, i played Max Payne 3 recently, First mission of single player the time starts at 11:33, and the whole story has hidden sublime mason messages

Do you know what the time 11:33 signifies?

Also what exactly are the "hidden sublime mason messages?"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Care to shed some light on the meaning of these Mason messages?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

It's the illuminati, not the masons. Where the hell do you think the illuminati got their stuff from? The masons. The freemasons are facepalming right now, because their kids are out running around trying to rule the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I saw the Movie and witnessed Christian Fundamentalist Propaganda, or was it Anti-War propaganda? maybe it was anti Islamic Propaganda? or could have been Animal Cruelty propaganda?

i mean Bane did attempt to murder a Character named after a bat,

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It's the illuminati, not the masons. Where the hell do you think the illuminati got their stuff from? The masons. The freemasons are facepalming right now, because their kids are out running around trying to rule the world.

Those are just names of a philosophy/belief. They are like parasites within organizations. They took over the freemasons because of the connections that the masons already had and the interest that the nobility had in architecture and they turned it in to a political organization. Prior to the freemasons there were the Jesuits, the Knights Templar, the Catholic Church, ... [something in between], Babylon, [something prior to that]. The illuminati came around after freemasonry but was a 'steering committee' for their other groups.

The underlying philosophy is something like "Die".

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Coming from a Ron Paul fanboy? Yep. And you totally know everything about secret organizations.

Sounding informed doesn't work real well for you.

For the rest of you: Luke 11:33

Start looking up the rest. John, Daniel, Romans, all of them. Let's see which ones can be applies. I like Luke, personally. Daniel and Roman are good, too.

"No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

"lamp" = movie theater/movie, anyone?

edit on 20-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The whole movie industry is own by Masons and whoever stands will be killed.

Tell me some thing new.

BTW , thank you for sending this. tell us more ,if you find more in future.

S + F
edit on 20-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

all your bases are belong to us.

resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

The masons are coming! the masons are coming!

silly person, every non mason knows that 33 is just misinformation, it's all the "higher degrees" that the evil stuff happens!

Muhahahahh!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
numbers are freaky man

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
numbers are freaky man

They are not freaky.

The illusion is freaky. Freemasons tend to connect themselves to wisdom and math like they are scientists or creators.

They force themselves into the illusions , like they own the numbers or they have created the universal order.

BTW , they want to exaggerate about themselves and that is where you should stop.let them exaggerate and they are not anything different than human like me and you.

You should not exaggerate about them , or they have taken you in their boundary of illusion.

Just stay out for truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
unless someone smart or charismatic starts carrying this thead, it is doomed to make us all look stupid
sombody anybody
edit on 20-7-2012 by jplaysguitar because: spling

edit on 20-7-2012 by jplaysguitar because: no

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

yeah i've heard of this from my friend whos dad is a 32'd but you can't really know unless you are one, besides that its all talk

i just thought i'd bring it to your attention, i dont know what message they're trying to set out thats why i figured i'd post it on here and let all your brillant minds think

i also dont know the messages in max payne, but they art they use to hide some stuff in that game is pretty impressive, i'll rent it again and cap it or something for you guys

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I´ve been ghosting around ATS for a long time, and i USED to believe in to freedom of
speech, freedom to access any information, yet reading around ATS i´ve changed my stance.
Not everyone should be allowed to access the internet. Now i will apply this stance to movies.
Not meaning to troll, but if you are unable to take entertainment for as it is, entertainment, but have to break it down in so you can paint a picture that fits your worldview, then you simply don´t deserve to be entertained.
Now exercise your freedom to call me a shill, troll, or dis-info agent.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

yeah i've heard of this from my friend whos dad is a 32'd but you can't really know unless you are one, besides that its all talk

i just thought i'd bring it to your attention, i dont know what message they're trying to set out thats why i figured i'd post it on here and let all your brillant minds think

i also dont know the messages in max payne, but they art they use to hide some stuff in that game is pretty impressive, i'll rent it again and cap it or something for you guys

I am just a 32nd, so I have no idea what really happens with the 33rds, but for all the 33rds I know, I am pretty sure, it's nothing satanic or evil.

I do wish we had all the power some folks like to say we have. If you ever want to know an insiders perspective, ask any of the ATS masons. We are like flies to stink when a mason thread shows up. After all, we do get paid millions a month to post here.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

LionOfGOD whatsup cuttie

networking dude dont make me jealous

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I have no idea what you just called me, so i´ll check the urban dictionary:

1. I´m a male.
2. Si, hola!
3. Huh?

4. How kind of you.

5. WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?

6. Dude, what?
edit on 26-7-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I like your mask. what does the color Blue represent? (suggestion for ATS forum leaders.. we need a neutral face)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
mason claimers ,you could be in very deep trouble for saying your a mason above a third degree do i stand correct?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The whole movie industry is own by Masons and whoever stands will be killed.

Tell me some thing new.

BTW , thank you for sending this. tell us more ,if you find more in future.

S + F

bump, thanks for your support

i'm pretty sure we all know now the sandy hook connection with this movie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join