It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Conspiracy In The Dark Knight Rises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Before this gets out of hand, I would like to say that there is no propaganda in the Dark Knight Rises movie.
The movie is based on the comic book, which was written decades ago. Alex Jones is WRONG, even
though I do agree with most of the things he says, and even though I do believe that the shooting in
Colorado was propaganda for tighter security and anti-gun laws, I don't think there is a conspiracy in the movie
itself. We'll see how this unfolds.

Another thing I want to add is that just because the movie itself has nothing to do with all this madness, (although some people think so because they find a conspiracy in breathing) that doesn't mean they won't use it to further
advertise their movie.

Its really not much else to say. I mean, people are taking literally nothing and turning it into the end of the world.
Twice as many people die every second in other parts of the world without a bullet in them, so why so worked up
about a MKUltra subject when its going to happen again in another state in another random place? Not saying I don't care or don't feel for the victims, but really what everyone is doing, is doing what they want you to do; argue like a bunch of mindless zombies on issues we already know the answer to.

But then again, if its on the news it must be true, so listen to your TV.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
The movie is based on the comic book, which was written decades ago.

That is incredibly naive. I have seen a lot of movies 'based on' with a lot of subtle suggestions to reflect the political viewpoints of the directors and writers. It being based on a comic book does not disqualify it from having hidden messages.

You have no evidence, just a belief that the movie couldn't possibly contain a conspiracy. I'm not saying there is, but stating that it doesn't as a matter of fact because you cannot imagine it doesn't really prove anything (not on this site).
edit on 7/20/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Blar!

Does ATS *have* to jump on every single movie release?!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Blar!

Does ATS *have* to jump on every single movie release?!

Does ATS have to jump on every mass-shooting? Zombie face-eating story?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Just because a movie has its little political moments (that you can clearly see) doesn't mean its a conspiracy.
No one made any fuss about Batman Begins when Crane was dumping drugs in the water supply. I guess
because it wasn't super popular at the time. I won't sit here and argue about a movie, what I will do is ask is
what conspiracies were there in the movie since you seem to be so sure about it. Do that, and I will happily
admit I'm wrong.

Oh and again, it was based off the DC comics.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by ararisq

Just because a movie has its little political moments (that you can clearly see) doesn't mean its a conspiracy.
No one made any fuss about Batman Begins when Crane was dumping drugs in the water supply. I guess
because it wasn't super popular at the time. I won't sit here and argue about a movie, what I will do is ask is
what conspiracies were there in the movie since you seem to be so sure about it. Do that, and I will happily
admit I'm wrong.

Oh and again, it was based off the DC comics.

I am not the one that started a pointless thread. You stated there are no conspiracies on a conspiracy site so I say prove it. I am glad you won't sit here arguing the point though.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

i guess you missed the time on the nuke when it reads 11:33

oh well

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

There is no conspiracy but there is a connection between the shooter and the movie. His hair was dyed red, and he has told police that he is the Joker. He apparently has something against Batman.... What a nutter.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

There is no conspiracy but there is a connection between the shooter and the movie. His hair was dyed red, and he has told police that he is the Joker. He apparently has something against Batman.... What a nutter.

..and a fascination with V for Vendetta (cough)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Since when is the Joker a Redhead? This guy seems smart....why miss a detail as glaring as that? Something doesnt add up.
edit on 20-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

That's the same thing I thought.... and he certainly seemed in control of himself to plan this quite well and booby trap his house like nobody's business. You would think he would get the hair color right. Ever since I read that, all I could think of is this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yeah, well, what can I say about that?

I choose to say nothing.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

..and a fascination with V for Vendetta (cough)

This was my username on a number of sites before that movie was even released. My proof that their are no conspiracies is the proof don't have that there are. Sorry, but just because your bored and want to talk about
something with no real truth to it doesn't mean you have to call me a nut.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

i guess you missed the time on the nuke when it reads 11:33

oh well

11:33

Thats the best you can do? That number/time/date could mean so many things that it makes your statement ridiculous. That could be anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sorry, I was calling the shooter a nut, and I mistakenly thought ararisq was referring to my avatar concerning V. Complete misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sorry, I was calling the shooter a nut, and I mistakenly thought ararisq was referring to my avatar concerning V. Complete misunderstanding.

No problem, my name Vandettas so I put two and two together. Haha sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In 2012 after everything that has happened in the last 12 years, I sure wouldn't say there couldn't possibly be anything fishy about a mass shooting by a lone gunman at the movie premier of the latest in a series of movies containing very obvious "terrorism" themes.

We'll have to wait and see. Details are still sketchy. But I was immediately suspicious when I heard about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Late reply but; pointless thread? The pointless threads are about the conspiracies in the Colorado Shooting/Blood Sacrifice threads. I won't argue with someone who doesn't have "points" in the first place. Why should you debate with someone who makes up false facts and uses their imagination to come up with things that don't make sense? Also, I didn't say there are no conspiracies on a conspiracy website, you're delusional. I haven't said that in any of my posts.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"You stated there are no conspiracies on a conspiracy site so I say prove it"

How do you prove a negative?

I don't understand the whole concept of putting conspiracies in movies or music videos (I'm looking at you Nelly Furtado thread). If someone had inside knowledge of a future event what do they have to gain by inserting it into a movie or video?

Also, I really don't get why everyone thinks this was a false flag in order to take guns away from Americans. Do you think the United States military is afraid of a someone holed up in their house with a few guns? I can see needing a gun to protect yourself/family from a home invasion by a murdered/robber but come on! Do you honestly think the military is scared of a few people with a few guns?

Even if the entire population of the US owned a gun, would we even pose a minor threat to the military if the # hit the fan?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by entermemo
"You stated there are no conspiracies on a conspiracy site so I say prove it"

How do you prove a negative?

I don't understand the whole concept of putting conspiracies in movies or music videos (I'm looking at you Nelly Furtado thread). If someone had inside knowledge of a future event what do they have to gain by inserting it into a movie or video?

Who knows? Maybe its to show off their power, to show what they can do and get away with. Thats beside the point though, I never any of that was true. I also never said the "negative" statement. The point I was trying to get
across was that (specifically and only this) there was no conspiracy in The Dark Knight Rises movie. Arguing against the fact that people said it had illuminati symbolism in it (whatever that means), propaganda, and other things.

Also, I really don't get why everyone thinks this was a false flag in order to take guns away from Americans. Do you think the United States military is afraid of a someone holed up in their house with a few guns? I can see needing a gun to protect yourself/family from a home invasion by a murdered/robber but come on! Do you honestly think the military is scared of a few people with a few guns?

False flags have happen before. The US Military is not scared, the bankers and politicians and the president are scared. They have you psychologically, not physically. They know if they try something stupid and in your face they won't get away with it. Its faster, but they won't get away with it. Which is why false flags are the best way to get rid of guns. Give us a situation where we seemingly have no other choice but to do what they say, then we'll...well....do what they say.

Even if the entire population of the US owned a gun, would we even pose a minor threat to the military if the # hit the fan?

Yes, we would pose a threat. We would outnumber them by a long shot in any situation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join