It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Could James Holmes be Edward T Hall lll

It has been stated the James Holmes was a Occupy Wall Street Protester.

Google Pics - Edward T Hall and compare the photos with James Holmes - especially the Far Away Eyes.

Ignore the long hair

edit on 21-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed

But he did not say "blood ritual" in his other thread prior to the Co. attacks. He said there may be "blood letting". The two things are completely different.
reply to post by TheLegend

Your brilliant[sarc] straw man argument does not adress the fact that the shooting copied the 'Theater Slaying' part of the Dark Knight comic. It ignores the part of the original thread that links to the UN Lucis Trust, and makes an outcast of the connections to UN anti-gun policy. It dioes not even entertain the possibility of someone deliberately using an anti-gun hero like Batman to inflame anti-gun MSM propaganda.

HeShe predicted an event would happen related to the Dark Knight movie, predicted a date, and gave a clear 'reading' of signs relating to the UN and named Lucis Trust, indicating it reflected their agenda. Remember that as the next few days unfold and, together, we might save another strawman from a good beating.

Asking a question is using straw man? Bloodletting /=/ mass murder for blood, by definition. And others brought up the Latin phrase the OP used didn't make sense either. So he basically was extremely vague other than saying some "event" will happen. He did not say it would even be at a Batman theater.

Let me rephrase what he stated:
"There will be an event within 48 hours of the Batman premiere ("24 on either side"), anywhere on the planet, and it will involve blood and be noticed."

That's it. Great guess?

As for your Batman comic book theory. en.wikipedia.org...
There's about 7,000 of them and millions of possible events. One is bound to have a parallel in reality. I'm sure 10 are happening at this very moment. But this is irrelevant because the OP did not include it in his prediction.

ETA: and it wasn't really a prediction. He asked it as a question. "Is there an event coming?"

For the record, I think this act was done intentionally for support of the global gun ban this 27th.
edit on 21-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Agreed about the scapegoats, and in somecases, such as what i believe happened with oswald and the jfk murder, the mind controlled victim is programmed to be in the right place at the right time, or rather wrong time, allowing them to be framed.

And yes, if it involves politics or the government, suicide usually equals murder.

And honestly, my prediction is this suspect either commits "suicide" or is murdered in the near future, before he can spill the conspiratory beans.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Broseph, wtf does this have to do with anything?

Did i miss something? What does this guy have to do wit the shooting in aurora?
edit on 7/11/12 by JimboSlice because: confusion

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

"There will be an event within 24 hours of the Batman premiere, anywhere on the planet, and it will involve blood and be noticed."

That's it. Great guess?

No you're right... that's a terrible, terrible guess.

OP I just found this thread and I have to say I'm impressed with your prediction. I've been posting in another thread which is related to this:

FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

And I thought that was pretty coincidental... now after reading your first thread my mind is blown. There certainly seems to be more to this story than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Not sure how you picked up on that, but Maybe...

they do look the same.

Why don't the names match?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
What are you guys even talking about?

You never said that there was going to be a blood sacrifice. You didn't even state that there was going to be anything!

If anyone doubts this, go to the thread, and use the browser search function (Ctrl+F) to try to find "blood" or "sacrifice" and you don't find it until the 20th.

The only thing he said, was in the form of a question that was improperly punctuated. (He said he doesn't care about grammar, so don't be hard on him.)

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North. Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

Is there an event comming...? What does "event" mean? Maybe a party with the actors where someone gets hurt? Does it mean just any shooting that seems to line up with the story of the Batman, maybe related to the plot? What does it mean?

So, it's extremely vague, and it's not "saying" anything it's asking, whether an "anything" ("something") might happen.

You could have gotten some credit from me if you didn't twist this to try to make yourself out to be some kind of predictor. The fact is you were wondering if something might happen, since you asked. You never said anything would. You asked. Don't try to turn it around as though you "knew" something would.

Has anyone else even brought this discrepancy up? Why are people so excited over this? People wonder if things might happen every day. Sooner or later, someone will get a hit.

Hi there

Great questions and yes, I have brought up some discrepancies but they were explained as either poor wording on the OP's part or some other thing. I think some are a little too eager beaver to agree to things. I would like the OP to explain what he meant with bloodletting and with his Mason phrase....

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

"Why don't the names match?"

He was an exposed tool of the Wall Street Bankers - a Trust Fund Baby whose sole purpose was to make the protestors look retarded.

In other words he is Black Ops contributor. He didn't do the shooting though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
"There will be an event within 24 hours of the Batman premiere, anywhere on the planet, and it will involve blood and be noticed."
That's it. Great guess?

Hi friend

This is quite true. Given any 24 hour period there is always an act of violence that involves blood, either foreign or domestic, and has news attention. So, statistically, he had nearly a 100% chance of being correct about an event that involved blood regardless of the 24 hour time he picked.

However, I think people are excited here because he also involved Batman and this happened at a theater with Batman playing.

Wait...he said "Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones."
That is a question he asked. Not a prediction. And does that also mean 48 hours was his time window? Because 24 hours on either side?

Personally, this "prediction" does not wow me but I think since he involved Batman (to a small degree) and that this event happened at a Batman movie is interesting.

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Im sorry if this causes redundancy but can someone please fill me in on what the trust fund baby has to do with the aurora shootings?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by Dustytoad

"Why don't the names match?"

He was an exposed tool of the Wall Street Bankers - a Trust Fund Baby whose sole purpose was to make the protestors look retarded.

So you are saying his name is the first one or second one? You didn't actually answer my question. The thing im wondering is this. Is the second name made up? Is there really anyone in custody? Did they just use this guys picture, and nothing more? Further discrediting occupy?

Or is there a guy who was working on crazy research with the second name who disapeared, and this other guy took his place?

But I get what you are saying. That actually makes a lot of sense.

This is such a ______ ing psyop.

edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimboSlice
Im sorry if this causes redundancy but can someone please fill me in on what the trust fund baby has to do with the aurora shootings?

Mate? - Osama Bin Laden was Tim Osman, names don't have to match in these circumstances, you just play your role.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Off topic:

Do you have any predictions for the London 2012 Olympics?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

As for your Batman comic book theory. en.wikipedia.org...
There's about 7,000 of them and millions of possible events. One is bound to have a parallel in reality. I'm sure 10 are happening at this very moment.

Well, looks like another strawman got his ass kicked! The orignal thread posed the question;

So is Lucifer Rising????

And was quite clear in relating the imagery in Dark Knight Rises to satanic lucifer, perhaps you missed the whole 666 bit?
The first comic book to use the Dark Knight name, the name the OP spent some time clarifying the symbolism of in his original thread, started with the 'Theater Slaying' scene. The 'Theater Slaying' caused the Dark Knight to rise. Now re-read your qoute. None of the other "millions of possible events" caused the Dark Knight to Rise.

Except one.

And that other event is why Batman is anti-gun. Others have linked the shooting to the UN anti-gun policy, whereas the orignal thread simply stated that the occult imagery in the film is related to Lucis Trust who, as the OP pointed in the orignal thread;

Lucis Trust is "aggressively involved in promoting a globalist ideology":

And then theres this

"There will be an event within 24 hours of the Batman premiere and everyone will notice"

That's all he said. Great guess?

Not five lines of text after you beat the "he said bloddletting and ordo ab chaos" straw man, you forget it even existed and fail to include 'bloodletting' and 'ordo ab chaos' in your summary of " That's all he said."

It's a straw man massacre!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

OK wow more confusion. Way to not explain anything. What does osama have to do with the trust fund baby have to do with the aurora shootings????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Off topic:

Do you have any predictions for the London 2012 Olympics?

Chya: USA basketball DOMINATING

Ya, anyways, to stay on topic of your off topic question, na, i dont think anything will happen at the games other than.....games

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

Never-mind. If you don't get it now you never will

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by JimboSlice

Never-mind. If you don't get it now you never will

Haha ya i already gave up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ok just on the dates though, which I had looked at, 20/07/2012 5th day actually. you get 3 7's (if you put the day in too for this one). 1. 20 + 5 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7
2. 07
3. 20 + 2012 (5) = 7

I can see 3 7's easily.

conspiracyresearch.blogspot.ca...

Number 7

7 is a sacred number and the number of Perfected Man. No such thing but it sounds appealing. The biblical number of the Mark of Cain . Multiplication of 7 (perfect 3 times 7) equals 21, Black Jack, the Devil.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
Unity you got me worried because after all these hours there is still a seven year old child missing. I've not been able yet to find any updates saying he or she has been found. As a mom of a child that age I am feeling dreadful. It didn't help that my news search turned up countless other missing children. I hope this child turns up safe and sound. I hope against hope all missing children would turn up safe and sound. I'm kind of mad this particular child is getting lost in the chaos. I cant believe with the massive lockdown and police presence there is a child missing so many hours.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

Great observation skill Outfoxed . I took a look and you're right . Stupid threads with quick useless answers and all to bump this thread off .
What a world of players the internet it .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join