It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by Runciter33

Hola amigo.

I looked over the link you provided and it says on the first line "Bloodletting was the ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. "

Mass murdering others does not = self-cutting your own body or using bloodletting for medical reasons.

Please give any information you are withholding.

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

I am not with holding information, but thanks for being a smartass ( i think?..) The mayans did not blood let for "medical reasons" and if you notice the quote, it referenced that is was used "by the ruling elite" and "Crucial to the maintenance of political structure" but that is another coincidence perhaps.

I realize bloodletting is not mass murder. Still the mention of 'bloodletting' in conjunction with 'an event' at 'the new batman movie' at this particular time is still pretty compelling to me. But hey, because the OP did not get his shoe size right, then its all complete B.S. Nothing to see here folks! The OP said nike size 8 and ahalf, but they were only size 8! Therefore all the other elements that just happened to play out exactly as they did are of no relevance.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

Hi again friend.

I mentioned bloodletting's medical purposes because it has been used for such reasons for thousands of years. en.wikipedia.org...

"Blood sacrifice" would have better suited the OP's claim as bloodletting has nothing to do with involuntary mass murder.

Is there not a big difference between murdering someone and pricking your finger for blood? This was the problem I personally was finding in this thread + the other.

However, I think you made a good point that the OP simply chose the wrong word (most likely).

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

He didn't use the wrong word, he followed that by saying "or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!"

See my previous post at the bottom of page 7.

The correct word that he used was "or"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Or see my post before the phantom

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Or see my post before the phantom

That's a good idea.

I think I'll do that now.

edit on 21-7-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for the information.

"Ordo Ab Chao" means "Order from Chaos" though and is a common phrase in Freemasonry. So that does not seem relevant either.

Or does it?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

reply to post by Runciter33

Hola amigo.

I looked over the link you provided and it says on the first line "Bloodletting was the ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. "

Mass murdering others does not = self-cutting your own body or using bloodletting for medical reasons.

Please give any information you are withholding.

Thanks

I am not with holding information, but thanks for being a smartass ( i think?..) The mayans did not blood let for "medical reasons" and if you notice the quote, it referenced that is was used "by the ruling elite" and "Crucial to the maintenance of political structure" but that is another coincidence perhaps.

I realize bloodletting is not mass murder. Still the mention of 'bloodletting' in conjunction with 'an event' at 'the new batman movie' at this particular time is still pretty compelling to me. But hey, because the OP did not get his shoe size right, then its all complete B.S. Nothing to see here folks! The OP said nike size 8 and ahalf, but they were only size 8! Therefore all the other elements that just happened to play out exactly as they did are of no relevance.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

Hi again friend.

I mentioned bloodletting's medical purposes because it has been used for such reasons for thousands of years. en.wikipedia.org...

"Blood sacrifice" would have better suited the OP's claim as bloodletting has nothing to do with involuntary mass murder.

Is there not a big difference between murdering someone and pricking your finger for blood? This was the problem I personally was finding in this thread + the other.

However, I think you made a good point that the OP simply chose the wrong word (most likely).

Thanks

Yeah, i see what you're getting at. I'm pretty sure though if you read the thread the OP is talking about, he was not using 'bloodletting' in any medical or pricking the finger sense, otherwise, how is this some kind of event that people will take note of? You see what im saying?

I appreciate your comments, and i apologize if i have not acted with the same civility as i should have and come across combative, i do not mean anything by it, i get worked up sometimes.

Anyways, i've really said my peace for now.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

yeah what the poster on page one said is very true of ATS. "Forum sliding" where BS threads are created with one liners and responded to very quickly so as to have this one drop down to the bottom.

Or a thread with a critical truth is either destroyed as far as credibility or buried in a hurry with BS posts about nothing.

I see that all the time here. This thread is full of paid and non paid dis-info agents. ATS has allot of the latter.

eh, just carry on. They have a fixation on ruining honest and critical posters. Use that against them. They create validity for themselves in the process. Hijack it and run amuck when they attack you.

They need to be the aggressors or hide from you. Let them be aggressive and then flip that pancake.

Be persistent with truth when they try and ignore you. Don't address them directly and they will expose themselves trying to find a way back into the argument. Suddenly they are the ignored.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for the information.

"Ordo Ab Chao" means "Order from Chaos" though and is a common phrase in Freemasonry. So that does not seem relevant either.

Or does it?

Thanks

It would at first glance make more sense for it to say Ordo ad or a Chao. Unless he wished to tie his meaning to Freemasonry

Or perhaps it could be explained that Chaos was created by the killing and those in power wish to bring their idea of order.
edit on 21-7-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Great point about the aurora police. it reminds me of some interesting research my brother pointed me towards that exposes the freemasonic symbolism present in almost every US state flag, police badge and every single designated apollo mission patch. the reoccuring symbolism in the logos of officially unconnected agencies and organizations is jarring. TPTB are arrogant to assume these things go unnoticed.

And for those unfamiliar with the evil and ritualistic nature of the occult, the sole thing required for blood ritual or human sacrifice is negative energy to be put into the universe via fear, anguish. and ultimately death. its not always a bunch of robed wackos chanting, it could be as simple as a mass shooting.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What are you guys even talking about?

You never said that there was going to be a blood sacrifice. You didn't even state that there was going to be anything!

If anyone doubts this, go to the thread, and use the browser search function (Ctrl+F) to try to find "blood" or "sacrifice" and you don't find it until the 20th.

The only thing he said, was in the form of a question that was improperly punctuated. (He said he doesn't care about grammar, so don't be hard on him.)

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North. Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

Is there an event comming...? What does "event" mean? Maybe a party with the actors where someone gets hurt? Does it mean just any shooting that seems to line up with the story of the Batman, maybe related to the plot? What does it mean?

So, it's extremely vague, and it's not "saying" anything it's asking, whether an "anything" ("something") might happen.

You could have gotten some credit from me if you didn't twist this to try to make yourself out to be some kind of predictor. The fact is you were wondering if something might happen, since you asked. You never said anything would. You asked. Don't try to turn it around as though you "knew" something would.

Has anyone else even brought this discrepancy up? Why are people so excited over this? People wonder if things might happen every day. Sooner or later, someone will get a hit.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
What if...OP is the killer

Or, what if the OP is the killer's 'handler'?
MKUltra.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hi again,

Good point. Maybe he meant Ordo Ad Chao but I hope he didn't use Ordo Ab Chao as a swipe at Freemasonry. If he used it intentionally then maybe it's for what you suggested.

OP, what did you mean?

Thanks

PS for some who may have trouble noticing it, "Ordo Ad Chao" and "Ordo Ab Chao" have reciprocal meaning.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I swear when i hear anything about some crazy guy doing something crazy reports always say how delusional the guy is and he usually has military ties, so my train of thought always leads to mind control. thanks a lot, david icke!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

Hi there, welcome to ATS.

Yes, there's often a CIA or military connection to domestic terrorism. Oklahoma City Bombing, Unabomber, Underwear Bomber, RFK and JFK assassinations, etc. and with drugs like "Devil's Breath" you can easily make a patsy. This drug turns you into a mind slave.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Thanks for the greeting, and im with ya. the fact that they are already talking gun laws is makin me think its a simple case of problem-reaction-solution implemented by TPTB

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

But he did not say "blood ritual" in his other thread prior to the Co. attacks. He said there may be "blood letting". The two things are completely different.
reply to post by TheLegend

Your brilliant[\sarc] straw man argument does not adress the fact that the shooting copied the 'Theater Slaying' part of the Dark Knight comic. It ignores the part of the original thread that links to the UN Lucis Trust, and makes an outcast of the connections to UN anti-gun policy. It dioes not even entertain the possibility of someone deliberately using an anti-gun hero like Batman to inflame anti-gun MSM propaganda.

He\She predicted an event would happen related to the Dark Knight movie, predicted a date, and gave a clear 'reading' of signs relating to the UN and named Lucis Trust, indicating it reflected their agenda. Remember that as the next few days unfold and, together, we might save another strawman from a good beating.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And to go back to my possible mind control theory, you dont need a patsy if you can actually control someone to do the deed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Great prediction and just in case you dont reply to my other post in your original thread linked, i shall re-post what i posted in that one:

Sounds like you know a lot more than others.... I dont usually buy into this type of thread relating letters and numbers but yes, you have something here and something did happen....

S+F

But I would like t know what you think of 'FOX News' then and '20th Century Fox' ? Do these have any meanings the same as 'Lucis Fox'?

Oh, look at that... three 'FOX's' = yes you guessed it...666 three times.... spooky.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

Hi there,

This is true but in some circumstances there needs to be a professional on the scene to do the real job. Like the RFK or JFK assassinations. In those cases you need a scapegoat.

I also question the domestic terrorism events that end in the person committing suicide. That seems fishy sometimes.

I'm curious as to what this guy's reasoning is. Thankfully he is still alive and we can get some info from him. If he has been drugged up hopefully it wears off. Maybe they intended for him to have a fatal shoot-out vs the police, but he didn't. This could go against their plans.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

You didn't scroll down far enough.

From 7/9/12 just a few post below his op he says this:

Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy. Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!

Clearly he hit the nail on the head..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join