It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

Originally posted by TheLegend
So the OP saying there will be an "event" within "24" hours of the Batman movie premiere = a "spot on" prediction that there will be a mass gun shooting in a movie theater?

Then a new poster on page 2 says there's a "forum slide" because 2 new topics were made...yet there's ALWAYS a new topic made every other minute? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I missing something??
Did I just step into the Twilight Zone where common sense has been thrown out the window?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

if you read the thread in question, the OP *also* said "blood ritual" so yes, it is pretty spot on to me when he calls the date as well, short of saying it would be a shooting in a theater, more less much got it exactly right imo.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

But he did not say "blood ritual" in his other thread prior to the Co. attacks. He said there may be "blood letting". The two things are completely different.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
13th Zodiac - To go with your...

Fox=
F=6
O=15=1+5=6
X=24=2+4=6
=666

were the MSM outlets purposely adding the 12 murdered and the 59 injured to get 71 (7-1=6)?? or does occult numerology only work with addition, not subtraction?

Because it was disturbing people early on when the news outlets were adding the murdered and injured. I could be stretching...

Unfortunately you were spot on with this... unfortunately.

dont know about the other threads as I picked this one to read.. number 12 = suffering and anxiety ...a sacrifice for other ppl plans. 12 1+2 =3 powerfull business ppl in authority

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok earlier I read the 1st 3 pages of commentary.....(of course there is now more than 5). I find it strange & I concur with OP, the occult messaging that is being brought on by the Bilderberg group aka the Illuminati, they have absorbed the media and Hollywood for that matter long before. The strangest think is that this happened on the 20th of the month.....didn't Columbine happen on the 20th....hmmm?.....and didn't a possible victim of the Illuminati get killed on the 20th of July?......(Bruce Lee 39 years ago). In our line of thought processes my dear friends.....there's no such thing as coincidences. I always thought "they" had an affection for the number "13", or "3" for the sides of the Pyramid, or "6" for the sign of the devil....but why is "20" seem to be popping up....I wonder......look at 9/11: 9+11=20...why?!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why does everything have to stop short at the American viewpoint that this was based on "Taking your guns" from you...This and the Bus Explosion at Burgus Airport are in my opinion, part of the ritual that culminates in the Olympic Games incident next week......There will be other incidents like this before the 27th so look at the bigger picture and dont get bogged down in your own "Incident". Again in my opinion, A story is unfolding that has a bit to run yet...

Respects to you Op.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I'm not yelling, I'm underscoring. And its meant to tell you I see clearly what agenda is going on Mr. Owl, and to speak up and reveal it.

Because I like to do things like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I'm not yelling, I'm underscoring. And its meant to tell you I see clearly what agenda is going on Mr. Owl, and to speak up and reveal it.

Because I like to do things like that.

That's MISS OWL Thank you very much which puts me on a whole nother level now doesn't it ? Anywhoo whoo. I'm just saying I believe your're wrong.

edit on 21-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
I'm not sold. It's easy to predict that something bad will happen around a large event. I have to ask: Why does everything big have to be a conspiracy? Why is it that any time there is a large tragedy or senseless loss of life, it always has to be blamed on "The power that be" or "the masons" or "the devil" or whatever? Why can it never just be that it really was the work of a deranged sociopath? I know it's hard to believe that someone could just let loose and slaughter a group of innocent people, but it happens, and there isn't always some grand evil plot or shadowy cabal of puppeteers behind it. Some people truly are just evil or unstable, and they don't need mystical unknown forces to drive them to commit horrendous acts. Their own personal demons and lack of empathy do that for them.

I call this reasoning the "Hollywood effect". I believe many people have become so immersed in the fantasy that movies provide that it in turn blurs the lines between fiction and reality for them and pollutes their ability to rationalize various events that occur in our world. Immediately they jump to some fantastical complex winding series of events that are centered around some shadowy organization or person. Their theories often come off like some rejected script from a james bond movie or the davinci code.

Not to say thinking outside of the box is a bad thing but in this case theres alot of stretches of the imagination involved to make the pieces fit together.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I found it interesting how they introduced marshall law in this movie. This could be something like a foreshadow to the world that it will be coming....and sooner than expected.

There was also a divide between the good cops and bad cops as the cops on the other side of the crossover point shooting at the 'rebellious" officer. Could this also point out that a new order will be coming in? Not too sure if this is a sign.

Moreover, the bridges were being blown up. Could this be a new terror plot being told ahead of time like the twin towers? Just a thought....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Probably because it happened here, in America. There is already talk of restricting gun rights coming out of the usual sources, and they look to exploit situations like this. There is a clear agenda to disarm the general populace, and some would simply use any excuse to do so.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
From what I've been hearing, this guy seems to be exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. If he is a patsy, perhaps he was given instructions using a device similar to this.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Heck I don't know, but like everyone else on this thread, I'm just speculating.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Whereas INSTEAD of imposing martial law, I'm just holding out for this information going viral and there is egg all over their face, as they realize more and more people SEE them a they are, and know what they are doing. And they don't get the permissions they seem to think they can.

However there may be something to that martial law, in their plans,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
United States Moving its Military Assets from the Middle East to the Pacific

Bringing alot of troops back closer to home?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt this thread of agreeable folk but...

Where does he mention it'll be a "blood sacrifice" or a "blood ritual" before the event happened?

All I see is "blood letting" which is not even close to being the same as a blood bath of murder.

Thanks.
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!
I'm not making prediction's here.Putting forward the meaning of the title and the character.

Its the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

So the OP saying there will be an "event" within "24" hours of the Batman movie premiere = a "spot on" prediction that there will be a mass gun shooting in a movie theater?

Then a new poster on page 2 says there's a "forum slide" because 2 new topics were made...yet there's ALWAYS a new topic made every other minute? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I missing something??
Did I just step into the Twilight Zone where common sense has been thrown out the window?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

if you read the thread in question, the OP *also* said "blood ritual" so yes, it is pretty spot on to me when he calls the date as well, short of saying it would be a shooting in a theater, more less much got it exactly right imo.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

But he did not say "blood ritual" in his other thread prior to the Co. attacks. He said there may be "blood letting". The two things are completely different.

"completely different"? How many hairs do you intend to split?

From wikipedia; en.wikipedia.org...

"Bloodletting was the *ritualized* self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. When performed by ruling elites, the act of bloodletting was crucial to the maintenance of sociocultural and political structure..."

Can't figure out how to quote and bold and all that properly yet, but yeah. You get the point. Doesn't sound so completely different to me at all.

Anyways, i've said my peace for now.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi friend, thanks for the prompt reply.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bloodletting does not mean to kill the person afaik.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So many people on ATS have been waiting for a real prediction with eerie connections. And when one comes along people have to focus on the small things to try and poke holes.

I say this type of thread/subject if true, would definitely attract disinfo agents. I think i'd be suspicious of the very new members

Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy. Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!

I think it is pretty clear what he meant. People have took notice thats for sure
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Hola amigo.

I looked over the link you provided and it says on the first line "Bloodletting was the ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. "

Mass murdering others does not = self-cutting yourself or using bloodletting for medical reasons. Bloodletting is used in rituals but if its intent is to kill an involuntary victim then it is not called "bloodletting".

Please give any information you are withholding.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What if...OP is the killer

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by Runciter33

Hola amigo.

I looked over the link you provided and it says on the first line "Bloodletting was the ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. "

Mass murdering others does not = self-cutting your own body or using bloodletting for medical reasons.

Please give any information you are withholding.

Thanks

I am not with holding information, but thanks for being a smartass ( i think?..) The Mayans did not blood let for "medical reasons" and if you notice the quote, it mentions that bloodletting was used "by the ruling elite" and... "crucial to the maintenance of political structure" but that is another coincidence perhaps.

I realize bloodletting is not mass murder. Still the mention of 'bloodletting' in conjunction with 'an event' at 'the new batman movie' at this particular time is still pretty compelling to me. But hey, because the OP did not get his shoe size right, then its all complete B.S. Nothing to see here folks! The OP said nike size 8 and ahalf, but they were only size 8! Therefore all the other elements that just happened to play out exactly as they did are of no relevance. (My turn to be a smartass

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
For those debating the op's use of the word bloodletting, don't ignore the part where he said "or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!"

Don't forget that the Joker character in the movie was an agent of chaos, the man that committed this crime supposedly did so with Joker in mind, by letting blood flow.

Ordo ab Chao

And people took notice...
edit on 21-7-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join