It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I said it there, and I'll say it here...

You had me until the numerology:

Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

As an educated, degree'd, and practicing mathematician, this is the stupidest sh:t in the entire world.

moving on.

(No S or F for you!)

So as an educated "degree'd" practicing mathmatician, you cannot add 2 +4 or 1+5? How did you get a degree in math? Your addition skills are horrible!
edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: spelling twice

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

I think his objection was primarily because the Lucius Fox equation may be construed as confirmation bias where one looks for an answer that supports one's own argument or confirms one's own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

I think his objection was primarily because the Lucius Fox equation may be construed as confirmation bias where one looks for an answer that supports one's own argument or confirms one's own beliefs.

Yes, i am aware of what confirmation bias is. But being a mathematician has little to do with gematria or numerology. Gematria is from the kaballah/tree of life used in many occult/ceremonial magic systems.

I get that no one should go crazy about anything yet, yes it could have been a lucky guess, but to me, there are just too many elements that line up with the OP's prediction that start leaning towards the somewhat improbable. If he had just said something would happen at the new batman premier, well, that's pretty vague. But he got the date right. He also had 'blood ritual' part right. Could it be some strange coincidence? Yes, of course. But i think we should also remain objective. And objectively speaking, the OP's prediction is *at the very least* a very curious coincidence, not to mention a highly unlikely statistical probability.

My opinion only of course. I keep an open mind still, one way and another.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It looks like you may have inspired this shooting. Those who believe in supernatural evil forces, in turn give them great power. In this case you may have inspired the shooter to think he is battling evil while killing children. Nut cases are everywhere, edging each other on.

EARTH dude...posts like your's remind me of why I call myself STAR ling!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
And so...

Not to point out the obvious. I bet most members and lurkers already know this but, here goes: BATMAN HATES GUNS!

There I've said it. If you're hooked into batman, you'd know that he's been trying to rid the world of guns like forever. He's doing a good job coz he's on print and on screen.

Spot on OP. Lucis Fox. Reminds me of Fox News too.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I don't agree on the blood ritual part. Isn't it more likely that someone just snapped and decided to kill as many people as he could? Perhaps he was a huge fan of the Batman mythos and his psychosis caused him to lash out at innocent film-goers? The whole thing stinks but we'll have to wait to see what is next before drawing any conclusions. TO be honest the whole thing smacks of using fear to push for more oppressive laws.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Op's post in original thread:

"Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy.
Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!
I'm not making prediction's here.Putting forward the meaning of the title and the character.Does the release date mean anything? Well the title and character's certainly do to those behind it.Time will tell. "

Posted at:

"posted on 7/9/2012 @ 09:11 PM"

was that on purpose OP? 911? Mentioning Blood letting, and showing 9/11 above?

edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
check the vid to find out more about lucias trust

edit on 21/7/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The problem with coincidences is that they can mean everything, or nothing at all. Speaking of which:

Here are two people who were involved in shootings. Notice the similar closed-mouth smile. The slight angle of the neck cocked towards their right. The fact that both have "crazy eyes". The colors of the shirts and backgrounds being close to inverted with each other.

And here I reach: One looks like Fester. One looks like Gomez. Both shooters names begin with J. Both shootings took place in States with 4 syllables in the names. Both shootings occurred in months that start with J and end in Y. Both shootings took place shortly after a new moon. James Holmes called himself the joker. Jared Lee Loughner looks like Bane. I'm sure I can come up with more. Alas, I'm tired.

But that's kind of the point I'm trying to make. Anyone can come up with anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I love the people who say anyone can predict these kind of things.......

Erm go on then...........

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by KibbleChild
OP, I was wondering if this Aurora police patch holds any significance, because it looks eerily similar to the Lucis Trust logo. Isn't it the thousand points of light associated with lucifer?

lucis trust

Holy crap. This thread is starting to freak me out. I'm not kidding.

Isn't that a triangle (pyramid) with an eye within the red circle of the patch?
WTF !!! Now I'm getting freaked.
edit on 21-7-2012 by greenie65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
OMG. What if he himself was on line reading your OP and said to himself

"I am that one who is to do this thing"

I mean..... this is too crazy close. I hope they get into his apartment then we can find out what websites he goes on and stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Wouldn't that be absolutely devastating to find out that is exactly what this creep did? I certainly hope not, because I think the ramifications of that conclusion would start to wear on the first amendment as well as the second.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Notice the image they are using of this guy. Notice his hair, looks like his hair is in the shape of horns.

www.eonline.com...

Something else to consider is when he purchased the weapons. I believe CNN reported that he purchased the weapons in three different months.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

It's not going IN the Pepsi. It's being used to taste test the flavoring for the Pepsi. It never makes it's way into the Pepsi product.

Now you just stop.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord

Wouldn't that be absolutely devastating to find out that is exactly what this creep did? I certainly hope not, because I think the ramifications of that conclusion would start to wear on the first amendment as well as the second.

Or maybe he was thinking it, contemplating it for a while, saw the OP , got some ideas and planned it around that time.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Wrong thread maybe?

link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

I don't agree on the blood ritual part. Isn't it more likely that someone just snapped and decided to kill as many people as he could? Perhaps he was a huge fan of the Batman mythos and his psychosis caused him to lash out at innocent film-goers? The whole thing stinks but we'll have to wait to see what is next before drawing any conclusions. TO be honest the whole thing smacks of using fear to push for more oppressive laws.

Yes, it is very likely he just snapped, but what caused him to snap? That is the question. Taken individually and on their own, each part of the OP's referred to thread is unremarkable. But 'some event to get noticed' + 'at new batman movie' + correct date + 'blood ritual' and to me it now fully warrants some serious attention and consideration.

I respect your and everyone else's for that matter wanting to be cautious with this. Fair enough, i can fully appreciate and understand this attitude, i think skepticism is an absolute necessity when dealing with the smoke and mirrors world of conspiracies. There really is a conspiracy wherever you look for one.

But i start wonder when people cannot at least acknowledge that the OP's thread was eerily close to calling what happened. In fact, basically he did call it, more or less, in my view. I feel like to be completely dismissive, disregard altogether and mock, idk this raises question marks to me in itself.

I am not willing to say definitively, what the OP said in the thread in question is 100% the truth, but it is too close for comfort to just pass off like nothing. Again, just my POV, i respect everyone elses, and i feel i have made my point well enough, and will continue following this thread from the sidelines for now.

Peace. ~
edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

link   
Those who suggest that this guy acted out on the TRUTH being given by someone who can see clearly what is occurring, and its pure logic, are either dark hats or really stuck in the left hemisphere so firmly they can't reach their insight, or anything other than the material box they're in.

That man is a black op, or a M Kultra agent.

And for future reference, reading something that reveals a look under the curtain, inside info, or truth, doesnt make people go off and murder anyone.

And most of the crap on the news is MURDER BY BLOODLINES.

The 2 events in Canada recently were also blood sacrifices.

Fukushima is and was, IS because its ongoing.

BP is.

And the insinuations, twice now on this thread, show an extremely apparent agenda.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey. Don't come barging in here yelling at everyone like you're the only one who knows what the **** your talking about.

MKU ended. Try again

Blacks Ops ? Wrong MO. Try again.

But THIS time, don't be an azz.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join