It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Looks to me like they are really starting to show their hand, I think we need to really start waking people up.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm quite certain I disagree with certain viewpoints that you hold...although I do agree that there is 'symbolism' everywhere, like a coded language all over the world...

Nonetheless, to just blatantly disregard this entire thing is ridiculous. As if saying there would be a 'blood sacrifice' associated with the release of this movie, then to have what happened happen, is nothing. Skepticism is fine, but to act like this is nothing, and not even raise your eyebrows...is laughable.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Of course it was a blood sacrifice thats why they had the baby in there - shot in the face.

All these cultures when they break down start making blood sacrifices - the Incas, the Mayans, the Romans & the Americans.

Peace

Thats why these idiot/globalist scum want everybody on board - they get their power threw rituals & you are participating whether you know or not.

"Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations"

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by dreamingawake because: nm

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by KibbleChild
OP, I was wondering if this Aurora police patch holds any significance, because it looks eerily similar to the Lucis Trust logo. Isn't it the thousand points of light associated with lucifer?

lucis trust

Holy crap. This thread is starting to freak me out. I'm not kidding.

What's crazy is that the patch is full of masonic symbology. The 2 images are loosely correlated. I agree with the hypothesis, but the design of the Aurora police patch is a pretty simple geometric pattern based around the state symbol. It goes along our perception of radiant light, which we see as outstretching in all directions. And seeing as how the word aurora is attached to visible light...well..

Colorado State Symbol
edit on 21-7-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There is definitely some truth to this, I think. This entire incident has many strange number patterns which brings back memories of the 9-11 incident and how many times numbers such as 11 showed up through basic operations. And like some other member stated earlier about topics getting bumped off and 'slid' as soon as they have some sort of validity further strengthens my suspicions. Regardless, whatever is happening I am convinced there is some dark hand at work here.

My prayers go out to the victims families.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by henryleo
reply to post by FlySolo

Here a picture I just saw on CNN - I thought I would add "Century 16" to our numerological investigations

and here is a direct link to the image file - i2.cdn.turner.com... o-shooting-08-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I try to be careful with the math of some of these kinds of events because its easy to start making connections that arent there ... however, the whole "dark knight" thing and the fact that he is "rising" in "aurora" Colorado - which to me brings up mental images of mountain peaks and high elevations and and and and.... well you see where I am going

Here's a really interesting vid about the media's involvement in the promoting of images to an unsuspecting public.

Pay close attention at the 3 minute mark for reffence to your above photo.

youtu.be...

Here's another really good one. It's kinda old and talks about 911 a lot, but I still think it's on topic for this thread.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Century 16? both a 19, and a 7.

20 07 2012 5th day building 7. Alot of 7's. Apparently 777 is connected 11 11 too.

20 07 2012 5 " and 19
and 3 9 11's at least.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I respect everyone's input and thoughts.

You really can play with numbers as demonstrated in this thread.

To me, it's a slaughter by some freak in a movie theater.

It's a quantum leap to associate it to the OP's thread.

Thanks for pointing this out though. I am hungry for more predictions.

*Note to OP....You certainly got my attention and that is what ATS is all about.

**Also who do you like in the 8th race tomorrow at Del Mar.....I know, bet #6

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
are their bodies right now being consumed and passed around in a dark ritual.

how i wish i could catch them in the act and how i envy God's vengeance.

Beyond disturbing, that thought.

Whether all of this is coincidence or not, certainly seem to be some odd factors to this event.

ETA: I'm having serious flashbacks to the threads/discussions around here after the Arizona shootings.
edit on 21-7-2012 by VariableConstant because: eta

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
9/11 is revelation 9/11

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

777 is 21 and black jack 21

conspiracyresearch.blogspot.ca...

The year 2001, the beginning of the new millennium, the age of Horus, was planned as the year of a spectacular shift in human consciousness. '2001' or '21' is BlackJack (Black Jacob, Satan), the great gamble of the Illuminati fuelled by the master magic number 11. The trauma induced in the collective mind is the paradigm shift that primes the herd for openly Satanic rule. People are most suggestible when they have been traumatised. This is the operating foundation of Illuminati mind control.
In Pythagorean numerology all numbers are essentially added together until they are reduced to a single digit except the number 11, it being considered a master magic vibration.

"The number 11 is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect". - W. Wyn Wescott, the Occult Power of Numbers.

"The number 11 is the literal number of magic itself" said Crowley who added the 11th letter of the alphabet to the word 'magic' to describe his Kabbalistic magic- thus MAGICK.
This is all just a coincidence of course but.......
911 IS THE UNIVERSAL EMERGENCY CODE

And this I found in the search for black jack info.

Illuminati Kings Queens Jokers & Fools Demon Alien Grey Dungeon!

Some bible included but I renounce and denounce their matrix spellcasting forever underscored to infinity and beyond, and say, all humans are safe and loved, and healed and awakened and set free, and earth is healed and renewed and uplifted to high, and all recover and never harm again, but filled with wisdom and grace, forever and ever, and all creatures great and small rejoice!

the 11's and 7's all correspond and are related, and also to the Lucis Fox info

It all cordinates.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm not sold. It's easy to predict that something bad will happen around a large event. I have to ask: Why does everything big have to be a conspiracy? Why is it that any time there is a large tragedy or senseless loss of life, it always has to be blamed on "The power that be" or "the masons" or "the devil" or whatever? Why can it never just be that it really was the work of a deranged sociopath? I know it's hard to believe that someone could just let loose and slaughter a group of innocent people, but it happens, and there isn't always some grand evil plot or shadowy cabal of puppeteers behind it. Some people truly are just evil or unstable, and they don't need mystical unknown forces to drive them to commit horrendous acts. Their own personal demons and lack of empathy do that for them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

hmm op,it's against T&C to have two accounts here

But seriously,all I got from your post is you may have had knowledge of what was going to happen,nothing more.Yeah I said it.For all I or others know you knew the shooter and he told you of his plans....sure it's a stretch.But so is what you're getting at in your OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay. We do not know why the killer did what he did but it seems clear that he has mimicked a scene from a comic book. It seems to be a spooky coincidence but we should not let ourselves be prey to emotional, reactionary responses that overwhelms our logic and critical thinking skills. Perhaps the OP fella got incredibly lucky with his prediction and it was merely a coincidence for it to happen or perhaps there is something darker to the whole thing? Then again; I wonder at the veracity of the claim, due to the dubious claims of Lucius Fox's name equaling 666 etc as if it were some proof of Satanic indoctrination. I don't watch TV, watch films or anything like that but I do read a lot and 666 is a Gematrian number and that's all it probably is. In my view, a number can mean more than one thing. and until more information is forthcoming; one must be careful to draw conclusions from an as of yet incomplete investigation.
edit on 21/7/12 by MacDonagh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I said it there, and I'll say it here...

You had me until the numerology:

Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

As an educated, degree'd, and practicing mathematician, this is the stupidest sh:t in the entire world.

moving on.

(No S or F for you!)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by dreamingawake because: ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
9/11 is revelation 9/11

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

777 is 21 and black jack 21

"Apollyon Rising".... the rise of the "Dark Knight". Things are continuing to really pick up in these most interesting times.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Hey, thanks for posting that comic book picture Windword. I have been looking into this for a few hours and discovered that the 'Theater Slaying' scene from the comic book occurs at the start of the story and is basically the catalyst for the Dark Knight to 'rise'. But, do you know what is sad about that?
When the OP made his/her original prediction thread, a few Dark Knight 'experts' jumped in to hammer the OP for their near ignorance on Dark Knight comics. Even posting the cover of the Comic Book featuring that scene. I wonder, if they had been a little less ready to criticise, and shared a little knowledge, would we have known the method for this 'blood sacrifice' as well as the date?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: sounded too angry. sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok! You start off with a lead up to the batman movie a while back and connect all these dots with the lucis lucifer devil thing and add up the letters and numbers and come up with the popular 666, Bada Bing Bada Bang were into the bloodletting thing. You interpreted the signs and symbols. Foiled the communication method even bigger the ritual method of the evil people who would "create" these horrible events. On to em. And then outfoxed says yeah you were slimmed.Yeah it all makes sense now.

Maybe it was just this crazy out of touch kid who didn't know any more the difference between the movie fantasy and reality

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join