It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144
This thread really needs to be seen!

I had for the most part lost interest in the occultic symbolism that seems to be everywhere in movies, music videos, etc. Although, I believe it is definitely there. This really is eye opening to me. You called it imo.

Hadn't read your post when i posted mine, but pretty much exactly what you said. More people need to see this thread, agree completely.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Whoa. Good catch. Had seen that before, but had forgotten it. New Denver Airport. Right?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I havent looked but how many other threads have you made predictions on? How have they turned out?

As a poster said in your original thread dark knight and fox are nothing new to batman. This was the act of a lunatic who maybe was under some sort of mkultra type brainwash but that does not make your original thread valid.

Good geuss, I will come back and eat my words if you make another correct vague guess on your next try.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is a first, ats prediction come true, too bad it's of something horrific, and not et disclosure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Here a picture I just saw on CNN - I thought I would add "Century 16" to our numerological investigations

and here is a direct link to the image file - i2.cdn.turner.com... o-shooting-08-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I try to be careful with the math of some of these kinds of events because its easy to start making connections that arent there ... however, the whole "dark knight" thing and the fact that he is "rising" in "aurora" Colorado - which to me brings up mental images of mountain peaks and high elevations and and and and.... well you see where I am going

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fondue
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Whoa. Good catch. Had seen that before, but had forgotten it. New Denver Airport. Right?

They must declare their intentions before they occur...its all there.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

There was a thread on this recently. The return of The Nine.

2nd

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I only have one thing to say: "Oh my!"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Originally posted by mattdel

My undergraduate was in Media and Communication and I was taught the code.

I don't want to drag this thread too far off topic, but can you elaborate? Perhaps in a new thread..?
edit on 7/20/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

What I mean is that, as de Saussure said, 'the sign is arbitrary' and one must learn a foreign language. One cannot understand a foreign language simply by listening to it.

The problem is that 'linguistically naive' do not understand the language. They are not meant to, the message is not for them (us). This is a message to those whom do understand the language. It was so dramatic and visually demonstrated, that there will be no misunderstanding.

Practitioners and members of these 'linguistic groups' do not call each other up on the phone and tell them the message, they transmit the message visually through the media.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Very good information. I don't know most of the names such as Lucis Trust and yet knew this was numerology related and a sacrifice and tried working out the specifics of the date, 20/07/2012, and the 7th day. As for the movie, I avoid them all, the kids don't but I usually headaches from them.

They put it out as far as permissions go, and that shows they are aware of sides, and rules. However they don't understand the sides, and thus what they're doing here. As far earth lessons go, we're still learning so its still continuing. But free will for many doesn't exist.

You can't even bring up topics like this. You can't bring up Fukushima and real information and have anyone get it in the least, though that this pure logic, while this is also logic and a kind of patterning, frequency/geometry/portals. So where's the free will.

Since they bring it up because they must, implying free will, yet they've gone overboard in the underhanded cunning way they try to gain permissions, they've really missed the boat. All their karma is Null and Void. Though whether that prevents it from playing out or not is a different matter, because its still a school and test, souls still wake up.

But their cheating is noted by alot more than me. And culpability returns to them. I don't think they have a clue what I mean.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So the OP saying there will be an "event" within "24" hours of the Batman movie premiere = a "spot on" prediction that there will be a mass gun shooting in a movie theater?

Then a new poster on page 2 says there's a "forum slide" because 2 new topics were made...yet there's ALWAYS a new topic made every other minute? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I missing something??
Did I just step into the Twilight Zone where common sense has been thrown out the window?

I'll be back later to read this more thoroughly and hope I missed something.
edit on 20-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
So the OP saying there will be an "event" within "24" hours of the Batman movie premiere = a "spot on" prediction that there will be a mass gun shooting in a movie theater?

Then a new poster on page 2 says there's a "forum slide" because 2 new topics were made...yet there's ALWAYS a new topic made every other minute? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I missing something??
Did I just step into the Twilight Zone where common sense has been thrown out the window?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

if you read the thread in question, the OP *also* said "blood ritual" so yes, it is pretty spot on to me when he calls the date as well, short of saying it would be a shooting in a theater, more less much got it exactly right imo.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
since when is a mass shooting considered a blood ritual these days? Sorry but has anyone ever thought that perhaps the shooter was a little bit on the conspiracy side as well? Perhaps he chose the date knowing of it's "importance" and all that other fun stuff? Nah he couldn't have possibly done that it must be magic.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

But let us reason here.

Did OP experience anything unusual yesterday or last evening? Or even early this a.m? There are plenty threads and posts here saying YES.

Even I can see the level of burying around here, though.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by clenz
since when is a mass shooting considered a blood ritual these days? Sorry but has anyone ever thought that perhaps the shooter was a little bit on the conspiracy side as well? Perhaps he chose the date knowing of it's "importance" and all that other fun stuff? Nah he couldn't have possibly done that it must be magic.

Since when? Since there has been alot of blood at mass shootings, which is always.

At the very least it is quite the uncomfortable coincidence. I don't blame people for having a healthy amount of skepticism, but come on. Basically he called it, lets be honest. Thats the way i see it anyways.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe it was a blood sacrifice. The way the media is covering this is ridiculous. Even TMZ is on it. It's like they want every one to know about this, and it's understood that we should be made aware but it seems like they want to flood it into our consciousness.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It looks like you may have inspired this shooting. Those who believe in supernatural evil forces, in turn give them great power. In this case you may have inspired the shooter to think he is battling evil while killing children. Nut cases are everywhere, edging each other on.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

I wasn't aware an event with "lots of blood" deemed it a "blood ritual".

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I do not believe one can offer up the blood of the unwilling. Either you agree or disagree. However the unwilling usually don't have a choice as they decided to play the game, too. Sometimes just to eat or even survive.

I suspect there could be a sort of Hunger Games aka The Lottery type of situation here. Meaning one may prosper off the blood of others but ALL put up their blood. If your name/number is called then it's curtains. Sucks being you unless a warrior aka Career decides to fight for you. There is always the fight aka Survival of The Fittest.

So what is really going on here?

edit on 20-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by clenz
reply to post by Runciter33

I wasn't aware an event with "lots of blood" deemed it a "blood ritual".

Is it really that much of a stretch for you? He talks of an "event" that will be a "blood ritual" specifically focused around the new batman movie, specifically on the exact date! How much more do you need?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join