It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hello everyone,I am still alive and well LOL.Sorry for my absents.I am in the middle of moving house.I will try to reply everyone,both positive and negative.I will only answer questions up to this page and no further as this will go on for ever.Please feel free to continue commenting/questioning here,just note that I will answer no more beyond this thread here on pg 27.I would like to speak to the mod's first,and come up with a way to effiecently deal with this due to the volume.I have a thought about this and would like to run it by them first.
I should be settled in by the middle of next week and will start the process when I have time available.
Best wishes
edit on 25-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Amazing prediction, OP.

Here's an article that I found quite interesting on the occurrence of the mass shooting:
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You called it sir. You description of an event and when it would take place was spot on.

I know there have been alot of nit pickers but their arguments are pretty weak mostly based on your wording from what I have read. Which if im correct you stated in your original post that you mess up your words and spelling due to a dislexia type affliction. My sister actually has something along those line where she messes up her spelling and uses the wrong words to describe things.

My first question is bold but I have to ask, did you get lucky?
Sorry had to ask.

Second question, what is it that you exactly study?? By the sounds of it some sort of occult numerogly, illuminati symbolism??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Op.... I await more details... Patiently.

I have to say though, the occult theme is playing loudly in my ears! This is just craaazy!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Hello everyone,I am still alive and well LOL.Sorry for my absents.I am in the middle of moving house.I will try to reply everyone,both positive and negative.I will only answer questions up to this page and no further as this will go on for ever.Please feel free to continue commenting/questioning here,just note that I will answer no more beyond this thread here on pg 27.I would like to speak to the mod's first,and come up with a way to effiecently deal with this due to the volume.I have a thought about this and would like to run it by them first.
I should be settled in by the middle of next week and will start the process when I have time available.
Best wishes
edit on 25-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Glad to hear that you're well. Try to keep an open mind about further questions though, as this might be one of the more important discussions to ever take place here

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

I call that a prediction

Well done sir! S&F for both threads

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The “Joker” is the personification of the uncanny. A good at heart person with a malicious intent and vice versa , a malevolent person with a smily countenance.In essence a deep dualism of personality and effect.The joker has always been a mysterious representation and symbol of Deity.The ‘two faced riddler” (roman God JANUS), the eternal Hermes,the ever young “Pan” of Peter Pan fame, the Persian Mithra (cow stealer), the egyptian “Seth” who traps his brother Osiris in a wooden chest by deceit and then mutilates his body and the trickster “Shiva” who always checks the faith of the pure via tricks and deceptions.It is quintessentially an understanding of God as a beneficial Lord , but with a tricky disposition. We see this representation embodied in the Joker card / Hanging man card of the playing deck/tarot deck.

Now lets look at the prototypical “Joker”, “clown”.A joker wears white paint on its face and exhibits over exaggeration of body/ facial features, wears a conical hat or hat with bells, juggles balls and is always in a festive mood, yet remains silent and quickly changes its emotions at the drop of a hat.

All aspects of the Joker represents some aspects of Deity or the “God head”.The white paint on the face represents Shiva, lord of death , who rubs the ashes of the deceased on his face.The Aghoris of India , paint their entire bodies in human ash and are thought of as weirdos and jesters due to behavior bordering on the insane and the violent.The painting of the face also represents masking of the face or a mask of sorts.The “Lord of Masks” was Dionysus who is the same shiva archetype and the worship of Dionysus required the adherents, to wear masks , a ritual aptly portrayed by Stanley Kubrick in the “Masked Ball Orgy” in Eyes Wide Shut.

The conical hat of the Joker, is the same conical hat of the wizards and warlocks, witches and fairies of modern folk lore , but also the head dress of the Gauls/Celtic druids,the priests of baal in Phonecia, the Vatican priests during the Spanish Inquisition (Beltane), the conical hat and face mask of the executioner, guillotiner and hangman and more recently by the Klan members of the Ku Klux Klan, yet another Masonic offshoot , patronized by the Pontifus Maxima of Freemasonry ….Albert Pike. These phallic hats were always used during torture /initiation ceremonies.Many of these hats had “bells’ adorned on them.Bell,Bel,Bale,Baal,Baalarama…..are all the philiogical extentions of Bal,Balim…the same fertility God of the ancients.The bell is a phallic emblem, in which the (male,lingum,phallus) GONG hits the (female,receptacle,arkite,yoni) DOME of the bell to “create ” or rather “procreate” sound. A sex magic votive contrapment….Male in Female, Female in Male….trinity in unity, unity in trinity sex magic.

We see the joker juggles balls, just like the Lord of the seven celestial heavens…IAO,SABBOATH,ADONI,ELSHADDAI. The God of the heavenly spheres.

Silence remains an integral part of “Clownhood “.The silent entertainer and menacer.
“Silence is the voice of God” Manly.P Hall

The joker is capable of rapidly oscillating behaviors , quickly changing dispositions…another emblem of the fiery Dionysus and Shiva.Many Joker attires have either the masonic checker board symbolism , or two different color/pattern sets on the right/left side of the body….which represents the dualism of Deity.

The joker “puts up a show” for the entertainment of the masses as the demiurge puts up his grand show to his creatures.The joker utilizes tricks and deceptions to please and torment the crowd , just like God utilizes deceptions and cruelties to run the business of the cosmos.The joker sometimes gets trapped in a box or a bag , but manages to free himself and “come back”.Jack in the box.

Jokers love pranks. These “pranks” are an integral part of initiations in many a mystic and alchemical discreet societies.These pranks border on the absurd and the horrid.As per wikipedia
“The most ancient clowns have been found in the fifth dynasty of Egypt around 2400 BC (4412 years back) and traditionally the role of the Priest and Clown were held by the same person.”

The “Shriners” , a mystical -islamic-masonic body ,have a penchant for dressing up as clowns and driving stock red cars for the entertainment of the crowds.For the masses , it seems these old men have “lost it” by acting like clowns in this part of their age, not realizing that for the adepts of Shriner Masonry, this is them acting as God, being as God and dressing up as God.A form of ritual and worship.

Now the uncanny…….
Many people register fear in the presence of Jokers, a condition known as “Coulrophobia” as per DSM-IV.As per researchers “clowns are universally disliked by children in all countries”.This is in line with the Dionysus/shiva archetype , a deity capable of immense pleasure , but at the same time also capable of absurd levels of grotesque barbarity.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

Red hair , is the mark of Shiva and Dionysus. The celtic druids specifically sacrificed red haired people on “BELTANE” feasts on their sacred altars.Shiva was always represented as a Deity with curly, matted red hair.Kurt Cobain should have known that before he “dyed” his hair and “died”.

Unfortunately whoever plays the Jester God, will eventually have to meet the Jester Gods fate.Either it be Health Ledger,Dionysus,Bacchus,Adonis….the mutilation, sacrifice and death of God or God incarnate in man is the order of the day.Good thing Jack Nicholson had signed up for the 1989 batman movie with a strict contract of box office receipts. Sacrificing him , would have been a nightmare for the studios.According to Jack Nicholson he had “warned ” Heath Ledger about the role and all that comes with it….

Beyond the MK Ultra, Patsy, mind controlled Drone cover story , lies a deep metaphysical and occult understanding, a synchronicity of sorts, A macrocosmic jester deity and a microcosmic jester man doing the absurd.A mystical alchemical representation, which only the wise can see and fathom.

The representation of God , in the archetype of the Jester Deity , Shiva /Dionysus “the one who likes to play tricks”

JACK IN THE BOX
TOYS R US
T “OYSRUS”
T OSIRIS
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In the 007 film Skyfall at the .40 in the trailer you see Aurora flash on a building.
Bond is an MKULTRA mind controlled assassin

usahitman.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Very insightful and knowledgable commentary you provided. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your input that is an asset to this site as are your aims of raising awareness on matters very much considered part of the 'fringe' element. You are well learned and I cannot help but be intrigued by your path that has led you to such well versed understandings. Keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looking at Holmes astrology chart for answers.

Saturn conjunct the Sun in Sag, anyone with Saturn Sun conjunction has had a difficult childhood and in his case that difficulty comes from the father not from poverty, scarcity.
Sagittarius centaur archer is the clown of the zodiac.
He was reported to have worked at a Jewish summer camp teaching boys age 7-11 archery.

He has a nasty Mars Pluto conjunction in Scorpio.
If I had to bet my money would be on extreme sexual trauma, abuse in childhood.
It has been reported that he was seeing hookers which could have woken the deep dark Scorpionic urges, he was seeking "couples"
Mars and Pluto are very strong in Scorpio, Mars rules soldiers and Pluto rules ultimate power and death.
This can correlate to Super Soldiers or Assassins

He has the asteroid Lucifer (1930) conjunct Mercury, the mind.

Transit Pluto which rules the subconscious mind was conjunct Neptune (brainwash) in Capricorn.
This will also be a generational transit, an entire generation that has grown up on violent video
games and films as Neptune rules film and illusions.
Pluto (Death) in Neptune (Theater)

There is so much here it is actually frightening.

The Bourne Legacy
edit on 26-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But what about his chart made him a prime candidate for fulfilling the joker archetype...

From my understanding he was rather shy and introverted,

hardly a good protege for Dionysus...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

He could have been an Olympian athlete, maybe he was close with archery.
The outlet should have been athletic, but it was not.
He has Moon Virgo conjunct the South Node which makes you famous, or infamous.
The ruler of the south node is Virgo in Sag conjunct Lucifer, ouch.

His father has connections to the US military and his Grandfather I have read.
You always have to take into account birth place and circumstances.
His upper middle class American family, mother psych nurse, father military research
background.

Sag stellium he has is the Jester, Joker, Clown.
Saturn in Sag conjunct the Sun repressed that, till now.
See his old photos vs the Joker

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

After all the coding, its real lives TPTB destroy Real people, both those that died, and those that may or may not have been used by their MKULTRA. Ie. even if convicted, I don't consider him guilty. To return a guilty plea you have to belive 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt he is the killer. And I think he may have been triggered and used, then had his memory wiped. But I also think that he may have been set up entirely and black ops did the shooting. I don't know, so based on not knowing, even for a lesser murder charge, one that is based on culpabiltiy and free will, or lack of it in their programs, I still couldn't find him guilty.

But no matter what role he played, he is just as much a victim of Murder Incorporated as the victims.

And I'm very upset, I hold candles in my heart, every day, since childhood, for everyone on this planet and everything they go through. In the end it had better not be in vain, all this suffering, had better FREE ALL PEOPLE HERE FOREVER.

I see my children in the victims. I see my children in this man's eyes.

I want TPTB arrested and dealt with, and everyone freed into a system of equality, and abundance, no elites and no standing under corrupt authorities.

I don't take my soul lessons from the hands of a wolf, I arrest wolves on the other side. Though arresting is Healing and Helping, but its also Serving And Protecting.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I see my children in the victims. I see my children in this man's eyes.

I want TPTB arrested and dealt with, and everyone freed into a system of equality, and abundance, no elites and no standing under corrupt authorities.

I think your children would be a lot happier and safer if you didn't train them to recognise meaningless numerology in everyday events. If you avoided telling them there was any kind of ethereal demonic alien NWO plot going on in the background of their lives, and taught them about the real and constant parts of the world, then I'm sure they would be a lot safer. Mentally, at least.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

OMG, do you really think so? Being an ingnorant fool and asleep at the wheel will make their bodies safe? AND THEIR SPIRIT/SOUL/CONSCIOUSNESS? In your opinion, eh?

Your subconscious works in coding, symbology. Your conscious is really the dumbest part of you. Everything around you, that you think is matter, is just wave. The universe is just waves.

Blow on water and see what happens?

Why do you think they NLP the hell out of people? They are roping your consciousness into creating this hell hole, doing their dirty work for them.

Now you don't have to believe the truth. But my kids are being told the truth, for there is only one thing that matters to me. GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE NOW!

And the seeing what is there, seems to have a lot to do with IQ. One of my higher IQ kids, just sees it himself. He never used to, but then he didn't get the math, suddenly it all clicked, his math scores, top of the class, bored of video games, and is telling me about the symbols on things. Things I hadn't even noticed.

Sometimes its your bright kids teaching you a thing or two.

Also note the star given by someone, they aren't a teacher, alot of the unstarred posts are getting the real stars above.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is some symbology.

Radiohead - Pyramid Song

Big Ben, wonder what city it's showing. London's Bridge falling down.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Now you don't have to believe the truth. But my kids are being told the truth, for there is only one thing that matters to me. GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE NOW!

I understand you are very fixated on these ideas. But have you considered seeking a second opinion on the indoctrination of your children towards your unsubstantiated, highly subjective interpretations of the world? By all means, romance the hell out of this paranoia in your own mind. But what makes you think you are in the right by trying to jam it into the minds of your children? Nothing you say indicates you've undertaken any kind of real rational study of the mechanics of reality. Even your mysticism seems poorly formed and incoherent. It can lead to no good!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join