It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ok reading elsewhere online has yielded some more. The coding is very strong for this event.

Aurora is the mother of Lucifer, the mother of the dawn. And in pagan ancient rituals one walked between 2 pillars of fire.

Aurora, Colorado was between the fires that swept through Colorado just previously.

ok, so what are you going to do about this? You now have total proof of this coding! you need to get yourself down to the court house and tell them to free that poor drugged-out-his-eyeballs, crazy looking kid they have in jail, because the satanists made him do it! Show them your evidence.

even if you had damning evidence, how far do you think you would get with that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

It's true. I am trying to find the link again, it would help if there wasn't like 20 threads on this.....

Here, found it
edit on Tue, 24 Jul 2012 01:30:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by mainidh

After stars?

Okay...wow...ATS members never seize to amaze me!

You claim to have predicted this tragedy...did you make any phone calls to prevent it?

Did you do anything other than post it on ATS?

No...I imagine you didn't...no stars for you!

Settle gretle. Coh, see it for what it is.

Lmao, NO I wasn't after stars.. haha.. but the OP was. Hence this thread.

I want mine too.. Darn it.. I made a random prediction. too..

Why not?

??

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by jerryznv

I think he's joking. His post contains a hint of irony and sarcasm.

Ya...I got that too!

Not much to be laughing at though...sometimes humor doesn't make it any easier...and only adds ridicule to an already tragic event!

Whatever though...maybe that is how some posters deal with what they can't deal with!

Mate, I don't see a lot of seriousness here. A large number of people appear to be 'cashing in' on this.

And a hell of a lot appear to be simply playing the conspiracy game.

I .. well I predicted a gunman/gunmen in a short time. Why is my prediction less than his?

No, I don't think I predicted anything... I just played the game - I can predict just as good as you can, its all twaddle.. And here we are.

Yet suddenly a random shooting event is 'OMG HE GOT IT RIGHT!".. and mine is ridiculed.

Lets see it for what it is.. A sad sicko shot people.

NO BLOOD SACRIFICE.. Just a sick small man with guns.

Sorry you don't see it that way.

edit on 24-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you look at the chart of Holmes he is locked onto this cardinal square in a big way.
I would guess his red hair photo was spread around the internet on match.com and sex site
by his handler.
Most odd is his mothers conviction of him before he even had a lawyer.
"you have the right person"
Generational satanists and I knew there must be a military connection and there is, the navy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

The whole "you have the right person" thing was misconstrued by the sensation seeking media.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by okwithme

8. Colorado university staged an identical exercise the same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

Is this true? Do you have a link. If it's true, it's yet another exercise on the same day of the actual event.

Yep!

See; www.denverpost.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I get what your saying about a blood sacrifice, but this was more for an "excuse" to pass the new gun laws to take our guns and right to bare arms away from us. Everything is pre-planned before ithappens, people have to remember that

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops? Either the dude was real lucky to not be seen or there was a different type of operation going down.

See I think the cell phone call was the "go" signal. That meant that two vehicles were now in place outside the exit door: the white Holmes car (driven by an op, not Holmes) and a black ops van. An op (not Holmes) inside the theater takes the "go" cell phone call, gets the exit door open and has a hi-tech way to quickly disable the locking latch on the door, he gets into a getaway van while the real shooter (not Holmes) exits the van and goes into the theater and does the mass shooting, then when he comes back out, the real Holmes --- dressed and geared up exactly like the real shooter, is planted out there by the white car and is programmed to zombify and not resist arrest. His mind control code is "I am the Joker." The van speeds away just before back-up cops surround the theater. Back-up sees Holmes standing there in his gear and arrest him. Before the black ops fled the scene, they set the real shooter's gas mask and weapons inside the Holmes white car to make it look like Holmes was gearing down when back-up drove up.
edit on 24-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

That is exactly how I pictured it going down. Nice one.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones fan but I agree with him on this case --- Holmes is a mind control subject.

Black ops killings like this one are, I think, very precision timed. It all works like a ballet. They rehearse this thing over and over at a clandestine location until the participants do it with precision timing. The activities of the black ops accomplices were probably timed to only take seconds in order to limit their exposure to possibly being seen or caught. When the real shooter came out after the shooting, I think it only took seconds for him to dump his gas mask and weapons into the white car and then jump into the back of the van where they have just pushed Holmes out. I think only seconds after Holmes is ejected from the van, the team drives out of there. A standby position for the van could have been somewhere in the mall parking lot. They wouldn't even have had to have the van sitting there outside the door during the shooting. Look, the real shooter was already geared up and ready to go and so was Holmes. None of them actually strapped on anything in the parking lot. They were both (the real shooter and Holmes) pre-dressed, pre-geared and ready to go. There was only a few seconds of undoing the gas mask and tossing just fired weapons into the white car. Could all be done in seconds. No one got dressed or geared at the scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops?

I own some bits and pieces including webbing, tac-vest and the like. I've worn it myself in public and been with other people wearing it in public. Apart from the odd person calling the fashion police not very much has ever happened with it. Admittedly I've never attempted to put on everything at once, but people's apathy can be quite surprising. Stand around and look confident who is going to stop you?

I'm not sure I quite agree with the mind control plot. It seems risky to drop a (special forces?) operative of some sort in a public place to impersonate someone else and then perform some kind of switch. All it would take is a person with a mobile phone camera or the like and the whole thing would be blown. Mind control maybe, texas switch ... not so much.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just because Morgan Freeman's character in the movie has the name Lucius automatically means it has a direct connection with a company named Lucius Trust? And where does the shooting fit in with all of this? I don't need speculations about off hand things, reply directly to my question which is about the main point of the subject matter.

I'm a very strong believer in the incident being a flase flag operation but it just seems you're all hyped up about his "prediction" which he more off handedly asked than firmly stated and connecting false dots rather than looking at the real subject matter. Whether he predicted it or not, it was going to happen regardless of anything and doesn't change the main point on which he was originally talking about what so ever.
edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

A local news report said this.

"Chief of Police said that his officers noted that he was wearing something a SWAT officer should not wear and that made them realize he was the shooter"

So he was dressed, they undressed him out back then put evidence markers on the items he wore and gun. Odd thing is the gun barrel facing the door, seems staged. You come out the door and just drop it, it would be facing the parking lot.

I think the real shooter was shot outside, this blood trail leads into the theater as the splatters are in the direction the person is walking. I took me hours to find this one the only one that shows where the trail begins.
Go to 1:25 to see the trail fully
www.youtube.com...

This rifle does not have a 100 round barrel attachment as reported! It also does not resemble any of the swat weapons seen in other photos. Who's weapon is by the door? It's marked into evidence #25
i.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been noted, i am at work and have not the time to read the entire thread. But, shortly before the Batman massacre Lil Wayne released a music video called "my Homies Still" in this video you see Wayne in a movie theater with skeletons all around him. Could easily be dismissed as coincidence, But considering Lil Wayne's supposed and/or apparent affiliation with the Iluminati it is hard for me so see it as merely that.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

mass casualty exercise at aurora community college. convenient.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I like the way your brain works. They always orchestrate events and out of their chaos comes their version of order for the world that they have created. They reveal to us the information as a part of their ritualistic acquisition of power alongside sacrifices.

Your gift can decipher their code which means you are able to see the world that they have created within all their corruption. Most intriguing gift you have.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I dont think anyone has mentioned it yet... but does anyone else see any possible ties between Batman Begins' villain Scarecrow and MK Ultra? I don't know a whole lot about the project, but what I've read at least brings this to mind...

edit on 25-7-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Why do you suppose he has Orange hair instead of Green?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh and I was expecting a 13th victim still am actually...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join