It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

Find where the OP, prior to the shooting, mentioned the Batman comic book theater incident. Otherwise bringing it up is post-facto and has nothing to do with the OP's initial work.

The U.N. wants a global gun ban and would orchestrate a shooting to support it. Numerology has nothing to do with it and the OP misspelled Lucius Fox anyway, so the connection of Batman to Lucis Trust is even more irrelevant. en.wikipedia.org...
They've been trying to ban guns for years in the US. A killing spree during the premiere of the most anticipated film of the year 1 week before the UN gun treaty seems like a good idea to do it. No Lucifer blood ritual or numerology involved. It's just PSYWAR. The OP had a hunch that within a 48 hour period ("24 on either side of this date") an event involving blood would happen. He got that right (albeit that's very broad). But not because of Lucifer or a Batman connection through numerology. It's because it was the best move to do to further the UN agenda.

Your straw man accusations deserve parody but instead I'll use the logic you seem to fancy against you.

ATTN: we have a Devil Knight in our midst.
Outfoxed has "Fox" in his name. FOX = 666. Then the remaining letters = 65 and their average is 13. Friday the 13th is connected to the Knights Templar.

He then has a Robin Hood avatar who arguably was a Knights Templar.
xenophilius.wordpress.com...

According to the OP, that means he's a "mercenary butcher" and 666 Lucifer lover.

That explains why he's so eager for everyone to believe in this occult symbolism surrounding a murder scene. The more who are aware of it, the more energy that is sent to it. The more he feeds his black hole.
edit on 21-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Hi, i see you read symbols and worked it out from there. I did dig up an old thread, my most recent, a day or two before this happened, and wrote something my husband told me ages ago, that is( there is a crime out there for everybody . I really dont like it when i have been thinking about something and something relevent turns up on the news, did my thinking cause that or is it a case of being tunned in some way. This happens alot to me any one else?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

That's an interesting theory. There are a lot of questions that we need to ask. Most noticeably why there is/was no mug shot. It's like the story is being spun from the moment it began. I find it interesting that the young man let authorities know about his apartment being booby trapped. One neighbor said they knocked on the door and it seemed unlocked. It makes me wonder if the perpetrator had his personal boundaries crossed/betrayed by someone in the past.

Is he fighting something form within? Did someone/something make him this way?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hey OP, I just wanted to say "wow" in regards to your "prediction"

I've never really thought much about the Occult and Numerology, although a few months ago I started reading old books on the Kabala and thought that was interesting, I don't really have the brain capacity to understand it all, but now I'm convinced I wouldn't put it past the elite to use such methods to convey their intentions.

The best place to hide something is in plain sight, no?

Out of curiosity, do you have any more example of Occult Mumerology I can look at?

In reagards to it being a blood "sacrifice" is there something significant about the date the shooting occurred?

Or is it a coup to ban the guns?

Last year, if you looked at my views on guns, I was dead against them, as I see them as a destructive force...

However, ask me now and ill tell *all* you Americans "PLEASE KEEP YOUR GOD DAMNED GUNS!!"

Fight for the right untill the end, I don't trust your (and mine) governments one bit,

Domestic Terrorism, corrupt police, and soldiers at home, not to mention domestic drones and Marshall Law.

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS UR ENEMY. YOUR IN A CIVIL WAR NOW, ITS JUST NOT OBVIOUS TO MOST.

Time will tell.

And I fear for us all.

What will democracy and civil liberties look like in 20 years??
Its a SCARY thought.

Keep your arms, remain vigilant, network, associate, create plans within your communtity, remain low key, keep you anonymous, use encrypted networks, and join a movement.

The gov remain one step ahead of you, reverse the tables, just don't let them know.

Remember the atrocity that was Ruby Ridge?

Coming soon to a town near you.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

CIA mind control.

Wouldn't surprise me.

It happens often.

Even the creators of American Dad, have been throwing the use of CIA mind control around in every other episode.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Lucis Trust numerology has nothing to do with anything and the OP misspelled Lucius Fox anyway, so the connection to Lucis Trust is even more irrelevant. en.wikipedia.org...

Hi friend:

That's a great point. The OP did spell the name incorrectly, so there's no connection to Lucis Trust. Or?

I also looked up the creator of the character too, Len Wein, and he doesn't seem like a man who would try to make a connection to Lucifer or anything sinister to take over the world. Just read his biography and look at his photo. en.wikipedia.org...

ATTN: we have a Devil Knight in our midst.
Outfoxed has "Fox" in his name. FOX = 666. Then the remaining letters in his name = 65 and their average is 13. Friday the 13th is connected to the Knights Templar.

He then has a Robin Hood avatar who arguably was a Knights Templar.
xenophilius.wordpress.com...

According to the OP, that means he's a "mercenary butcher" and 666 Lucifer lover.

That explains why he's so eager for everyone to believe in this occult symbolism surrounding a murder scene. The more who are aware of it, the more energy that is sent to it. The more he feeds his black hole.

Outfoxed has tried to deceive everyone for the last time. Get him!

Joking, clever post. Indeed numerology can be spun to mean anything and can be found anywhere.

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Hi pretty lady:

If you're interested in numerology, and this applies to anyone interested, I recommend the I-Ching. It will take a lot of time to master, but it is pure and true. Pythagorean Numerology is also great. Masons love it. The golden ratio is also used a lot in our construction but I found that many here are aware of that one already.

I think the "multiply this by 5, divide by 2, and add 3 to get 6" type of numerology is useless, but that's my opinion.

Cheers
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is it possible that the guy that did this read your thread and fullfilled your prophecy?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Is it possible that the guy that did this read your thread and fullfilled your prophecy?

When the feds eventually search his PC I think they're going to find that he visited ATS, listened to Alex Jones, and frequented various other alternative media and "conspiracy" sites.

Basically, any source that the MSM and government wants to destroy will be implicated, as if by magic.

That's my "prediction" and they did it before.

This Co. shooting will be milked dry by the end of this month to further at least 3 different offenses against the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You would think someone who would go as far as to booby trap his apartment like a saw movie would put up a good fight, ya know, probably even shoot at the cops just like he shot at many other innocent civilians.

One thing that I feel nobody realizes, is that regardless of if this was some sort of inside job, whether he acted alone or this was staged terror, either one still has the same outcome with the gun laws. If the conspiracy is true, then our right to bear arms may be stripped, and if james holmes was a lone loon, well our right to bear arms may be stripped.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Even the creators of American Dad, have been throwing the use of CIA mind control around in every other episode.

I totally hate that show but ive seen one episode in the last probably 3 months and it had a bunch of CIA mind control in it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimboSlice

Originally posted by Sinny

I totally hate that show but ive seen one episode in the last probably 3 months and it had a bunch of CIA mind control in it.

Hi friend:

Don't take this observation negatively. It's good that such ideas are being presented to the public to make them aware of the possibility of mind control, whether it be through American Dad or Vice's documentary that covered Devil's Breath (scopolamine) earlier this year.

There is a subtle battle being waged through propaganda and on economic + scientific levels. I'm pleased to say I'm somewhat involved in it albeit I'm discreet about expressing anything in regards to my work. Just know there's good guys battling for you.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is clearly lots more to come out of the story but I do find the numerology intriguing (and if I am honest - believable). The ancients had this relationship with numbers that we cannot truely understand - the numbers were partially mathematical, partly magical. This crops up (I believe) in the bible - the significance of "40" in 40 days and 40 nights (I am trying to show this as evidence only) . So any of the older cults and sects could have kept hold of the significance.

Also I think just as significant is the first name "Lucis". Anyone who chooses character name like this is overtly linking the person to Lucifer (devil). In the same way as "only Fools and Horses" - the baby was called Damien so that a number of Omen jokes could be built around this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I personally think the OP's post was spot on though perhaps not a prediction per say.

So is Lucifer Rising???? This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North. Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

There have been a few people criticizing the OP for not being specific enough and for asking. Well I for one appreciate someone confident in their knowledge willing to ask questions of their own theories rather that stating everything as if they know it is fact.

Also symbolism is a big part of modern day life and there is no denying it. Logos, slogans and most of what you see on TV or in the City is designed specifically to persuade or suggest a message. we all know that, so why would those really in control of the world not use symbolism for alternative motives aside from propping up there own multi-million dollar companies. Most major companies have built there success around creating effective symbolism in their brand, even ATS so why is it so far fetched for more corrupt groups to utilize it.

Sure the op did not start his post with, "This is my prediction... This will happen... This day... This time..." But there was an event, I am sure he is no psychic like most of the prophets on ATS so I think he has done a good with his post.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Op freaking nailed it!!!! Spooky im starting to think hollywood is really evil...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Oates also offered a warning about the veracity of online information. "In the era of blogs," he said, "and everything else, we just caution you that everything you read may not be true."

OK, this is among the statements made by Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates in an article from ABC news.com. Why would he say this? Was he talking about conspiracy theorists?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OP...
Wow, you pretty much spelled out what was to happen.

Btw, where is the Op?

I know some may think it was a stretch, but I didnt see anyone else stretching a theory of theirs that came true.

Good job OP.... Been waiting for someones " thoughts" to come true.

Im curious to hear more.....

Jenn

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I'd just like to remind everyone - this is a conspiracy website....

This was not a coincidence. Conspiracies are real.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Hello... But.. What? So, this code you know.. You can´t teach (us) because?
What do you mean by all that? Why do you write something like that and later not even give us an idea how to learn?
Why?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Can somebody please point me to the exact part where the op predicted something will happen? ive read his opening post about 5 times and their is no prediction,is it on a different page or what,all i can see is some crap about lucifer and 666.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join