It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Zimmerman interview with Hannity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Everybody following this story needs to watch this exclusive interview with Zimmerman. Did the media and public rush to judgement regarding this case? Yes, you can thank the msm, Eric Holder, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, black panthers and many others for that. What have we learned from this? Sadly, probably nothing. I think, despite the truth, many will continue down the same path of judgement, racial division and bigotry. Oh, well. Zimmerman does address these topics in the video and apologizes (not that he had any control) over the madness in the the court of public opinion that has ensued. The one thing that was not addressed in the interview was the gun grabbing laws they are trying to push, a sad day in America. But I agree with Zimmerman, it was all part of Gods plan and those who rush to judgement will also be judged. God bless you Zimmerman and good luck, you are not alone!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hannity is the worst kind of human being.

The guy's garbage, pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb (not that he had any control) ]

Because it was God's plan all along. God put him up to it, the Almighty told ol' George to lock and load and set out after a suspicious teenager. Zimmerman is trying to make the point that God should be on trial, not him.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
God bless you Zimmerman

He's told so many different accounts of the killing... I don't know how anyone can believe a word he says.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

This thread is not about Hannity now is it?

Thats ok, don't bother watching the video either.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Seems pretty consistent to me.

But perhaps you would like to share what is not consistent for those of us pea brains who believe in innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ah, what? He libeled himself and now the prosecution is pushing to enter this interview into evidence - against him. Clearly since he could not understand the 911 operator, could not understand it was himself who caused the whole event to occur (way to blame God) and now he goes and gives more evidence to the prosecution, it can be deemed he is really, really dumb in the least.

Sean Hannity Unable To Stop Smiling While Talking About Shooting Death Of Black Teen

ha
CJ
edit on 20-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yeah, he didn't blame god. Nor did he wake up and decide he was going to shoot someone that day. Fortunately for him he was armed when a situation got out of control and was able to defend himself.

Either one of them could have died, is one life of more value than another? No, it's tragic, but people have the right to self defense and they should.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ah, yeah. Thank God he was armed so when he stalked an innocent kid who reacted like anyone would when being stalked he could shoot him. Makes a lot of sense.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
But perhaps you would like to share what is not consistent for those of us pea brains who believe in innocent until proven guilty.

What is not consistent are the various versions he's given about what happened that night. I won't elaborate further as it's all on the Internet and I'm sure it will come out in the trial.

And I also believe in innocent until proven guilty. I, as a citizen, THINK he's guilty, but I don't know. And as far as the law is concerned, he's innocent until proven otherwise, which I think he will be.

I'm not at all surprised that the prosecution wants to use this video. It contradicts what he's said before.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Here you go, I will help you out. What is different about what he said in the interview and what he told the investigators the very next day, specifically? And how do you suppose he got those cuts on the back of his head, do you suppose he hit his own head on the concrete?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah well in the real world, there are home invasions and burglaries that end in homicides with innocent men woman and children being murdered. Zimmerman was not stalking Martin, it seems that Martin was stalking Zimmerman. But you probably didn't bother listening to the unedited 911 calls did you?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Martin was stalking Zimmerman? What world do you live in?

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Now in this case the home invasion does not apply, however Zimmerman had stated in the interview that he joined after his wife freaked out because there was a home invasion murder where the suspects fled through their own back yard.

Here are some quick facts about home invasions, statistically.

38% of assaults and 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.

That is reason enough to be armed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I live in the world where you examine facts before rushing to judgement and making knee jerk accusations.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Fact#1) Kid was walking down the street doing nothing illegal
Fact#2) Armed man made the assumption he was up to no good
Fact#3) He calls 911 who tells him to mind his own business
Fact#4) He gets out on foot and confronts the kid who is doing nothing wrong
Fact#5) A struggle ensues
Fact#6) Innocent kid is shot dead.
Fact#7) NONE of this would have happened if not for Zimmermans actions.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Those are not facts.

According to you Zimmerman must have beat his own head into the ground.

ok

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Actually they are. See #5 which would entail "self defense" of Martin, NOT Zimmerman.
Don't you see any irony in you touting this interview somehow legitamizing Zimmerman when the prosecution is now using it as evidence against him?

CJ
edit on 20-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow either you guys never actually listened to what he had to say, or you are blind to the facts the man passed lie detector and voice detectors. If anyone can dispute this how about you post some evidence to the contrary, instead of filling the forum with your ignorant blind baseless opinion. Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one.

top topics

join