It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones analysis of Dark Knight Rises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes I had to ask. I was not put on this planet until '76. While I kind of understand where you are coming from, it just doesn't seem logical to me. When I was 10 my father tried to prove a point to me. He made a bet with me. He put $5 in a coffee can, placed that coffee can on a porch of a run down house that was about a mile and a half from his house in the dark of night. He bet me that because of the movies I watched that I would be too scared to go retrieve that coffee can. His point being that the movies affected me subconsciously and I would become to afraid to make the trip.

I walked to the house, grabbed the coffee can and made it home without incident.

Some people may be affected more so than others, but as I stated in a previous post ANY situation can have programming properties to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Not sure if that has much to do with the subject, but if someone bet me $20 dollars that I wouldn't go in the ocean because of Jaws, I'd go in.

I still have a semiconscious fear of sharks, but I can be motivated by money!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Lots of subliminals in these Batman movies for the sensitive, remember the Heath Ledger death conspiracies? Now we have an atrocity in a town named Aurora to unravel and the shooter is a Dog towner. Feels like Naval psyops.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For crying out loud: IT'S JUST A MOVIE

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
For crying out loud: IT'S JUST A MOVIE

Yes it is. And movies although entertaining can indoctrine.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Not sure if that has much to do with the subject, but if someone bet me $20 dollars that I wouldn't go in the ocean because of Jaws, I'd go in.

I still have a semiconscious fear of sharks, but I can be motivated by money!

I have a very real and some say, unreasonable fear of sharks but I have gone in the ocean on occasions, usually while drinking a bit.
The last time I did was about 6 months or so ago. I went swimming about 500 yards from where a near record tiger shark was caught.
The only thing that kept me in the water was the fact that the water was very clear that week, I could see my feet in chest deep water.
That gave me the idea that I had a chance in the event anything came after me lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

All I said was that Hollywood IS in the propaganda business and has been since at least WW2.
If youve watched even one 1940s era (and above) WW2 movie youd see that, if you have watched them and you
dont see it, then youre a naive fool.

Here are a few examples

Sgt York
Back to Bataan
Tora, Tora,Tora
Midway
Anzio

These movies were produced to create a sense of Patriotism and pride in the American psyche which in turn, inspired people to invest in war bonds

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I just came back from watching it... thought i was a great film .... as to being programmed, i just think its another movie with good guys and bad guys.
yes! and who were the good guys??? and who were the bad??? when infact its the oposite in real life

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
People may not like Alex Jones, but he does make valid points. Music and movies have always been propaganda tools of the ruling elite. There is no such thing as art or entertainment divorced from politics. Everything is political.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am so sick of this tool, and I'm sick of the attention this fear mongering douche gets. It's a movie, it's meant to entertain you and that's all it's meant to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I watched them all and it didn't actually hit me about what they are about until the end. Ps i was going to write a thread after seeing the movie but then the whole Colorado thing happened and I just lost interest.So here my idea of what this batman series has been about.

First movie is about batman "government" losing its way only to find a path and then turn on it to secure its own beliefs.

#2 the joker is the representation of anarchy with it's destructive force. Anarchy has no rules, it cannot be bought and is the greatest enemy of any government known to man. Anarchy is total freedom good or bad doesn't matter it has no master or group, no direction, like alex says it takes a act of corruption to stop the joker and in turn batman takes the role of villain to the people who once looked up to him.

#3 Batman gives up the fight he becomes broke, bain breaks his back in a fight(economy), The government fails to protect the people. Bain gives the people total freedom and allows them to create their own justice. The people turn on themselves becoming animal like and also find out about the corruption by the police cheif. Society breaks down. LOL the moral of this story is without the government and police department and "batman= vigilante government" the people are doomed to eat each other alive and even if they got what they wanted bain was going to kill them anyway with a nuke. But bain would pretend to be what everyone wanted a society governed by the people for the people. The broken back is the economy the police chief is corruption and manipulation by media and government for our own "good" lol and the person who gives the decision to govern back to the people is going to kill them with a nuke even if its successful which it definitely isn't. I

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

We are truly in govt end of days, when we understand your analysis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join