It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Redfield, Aurora victim... sad coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Seen this on twitter,This is one unlucky and sad coincidance.
She was amongst the victims of this shooting in Toronto on June 2ndwww.citytv.com...
and tragicly killed in the recent shooting.

www.cbc.ca...

twitter.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't get it. What is not to believe?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That she survived one shooting and was killed in another. Most people don't ever come close to going through one, let alone what she went through. And the fact that they were so close together.
edit on 7/20/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
that is strange.... shot in one incident and killed in another.... interesting .. too bad ...

that is interesting I wonder the odds of one person being a victim at these 2 different shootings..
edit on 20-7-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow. How unlucky can you get? I bet her family are devastated..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That reminds me a bit of an ex-girlfriend, in that she survived one shooting and died in another. Out of respect to her and her family though I will not link anything about her.

Her two girls witnessed the first one not sure if her kids where around during the second and fatal shooting though. In the end she was stuck in a cycle of trying to escape the wrong type of men, in the end despite her choices she ended up in a life with the wrong kind of guy.

The first instance an ex-boyfriend killed her current boyfriend and took her hostage raping and shooting her. In the second an estranged husband went to her home and shot and killed her.

It is a sad turn of events. Though I am not really a believer in destiny such events does cause one to ponder the idea just a bit.

Raist

edit on 7/20/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
An armed society is a polite society. Takes one guy in that audiance to have a permit and he could have saved some of those people. fact is we are all sheep to those who want to illegally bring weapons into public places and kill people.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Atlanta passed a law a few years ago, that the only places you CAN'T carry are the airport, and government buildings. Every other location was legal as long as you had a permit.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
that is strange.... shot in one incident and killed in another.... interesting .. too bad ...

that is interesting I wonder the odds of one person being a victim at these 2 different shootings..
edit on 20-7-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

Indeed.

What are the odds? Even with travel being so easy and convenient, it appears very odd that the same person would be present at two shootings in two completely different places. The odds would seem to be in the millions.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

It is sad.
it is a false flag.
edit on 20-7-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join