It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR ON TERROR: Anonymous hacks Middle Eastern bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by haven123
if this is true then im convinced anon is a govenment agency

This is what I thought of as well when reading that article. What benefit would ANON get from getting this type of information from the bank? I know the West would get something from it, not ANON..

Of course bank hacking is in their nature.

-SAP-.

Who is to say that an Anon 'member' can't be against terrorists and banks that fund them.

With Anonymous, it could be anyone.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Anonymous is everyone and no one. They are legion because they are everyone. It's the greatest strength..and makes them a laughing stock at the same time.

This could have been some goober from a tech school in Bahrain, playing criminal games with new skills or it could have been a computer guru who works at the NSA in his real job. Who knows? That's the problem. Anonymous is no one.

We are legion because they are everyone.... check the "official" tweeter account for statements lol irony?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by haven123
if this is true then im convinced anon is a govenment agency

This is what I thought of as well when reading that article. What benefit would ANON get from getting this type of information from the bank? I know the West would get something from it, not ANON..

Of course bank hacking is in their nature.

-SAP-.

Who is to say that an Anon 'member' can't be against terrorists and banks that fund them.

With Anonymous, it could be anyone.

Good point. It would just be easy for them to use ANON to get the info they need. It's just too hard to guess with ANON though.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Anonymous is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I am a member. And so are YOU.

The point is to speak your mind. They aren't hackers ONLY. Those that can back door their way into databases and publish wonderful statistics of money trails and Who's-Who are my hero's.

WE are Anonymous.

WE make a difference. Ask Spain.

I say Question Everything. Knowledge is Power. Just Say No.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join