It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the point of this Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nothing good could possibly come from this.

Take a look through the other thread.

This Forum will simply make it easier for many of you idiots to clearly express your ignorance. It just so happens, that most of you need no assistance whatsoever with reaching that goal.

\

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I didn't even see this new forum until a few minutes ago, and wondered how much traffic it would get. I can't see it getting enough to fill up it's on place, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Is this not really just another HOAX forum.

I also find it rather pointless.

vvv

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Harmless, humorous venting. CHILL OUT!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think this is more for moderators to dump foolish threads, rather than a forum for members to actually create in...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Harmless, humorous venting. CHILL OUT!

You really think it's going to end up be harmless or humorous?

It'll end up being fighting, mean spirited discourse.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Agreed.

I also believe this was created by the mods, in order to dump all threads, that cannot be labeled hoax straight up, yet, doesn't have enough "meat" to be considered a proper thread either.

vvv

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

If you have risen above, "us idiots," then why not move on? That would just make sense.
Best of luck.
&

if it's like a train wreck, you can't help watch,
then why get in the middle of the demolition (as you see it). You might get hurt.

What is it YOU need?
People come to a forum when they are getting something from it. If they don't they usually stop going there.
Do you see that?

CHEERS.

edit on 20-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This forum is prefect for venting about the ignorance of the world. Best part is, people that can't understand the sarcasm won't bother much.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It's all new, nice and clean...not splattered with mud and vitriol...yet....

Des

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh this forum looks like it could be fun. We can't actually add to the hoax forum, can we? At least here, we have a spot to put some of the biggest whoppers we come across.

What is it now? People find totally absurd things or facts blown so far it's not even spelled fact anymore and the stories are sprinkled throughout the forums as the topic relates. Here, it's all in one spot to laugh at. I like it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
I think this is more for moderators to dump foolish threads, rather than a forum for members to actually create in...

LOLZ it all makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think everyone gets the idea.

What is the point of this forum?
Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

So this thread does not qualify.

Closed.

top topics

join