It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAGE! where is the complaints forum? i can't find it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
let me start off by saying "i love above top secret, please don't ban me or take my invisible points away"

well you see, i had the FIRST thread ever, in the ludicrous online lies LOL forum....

"obama was a good president"

"bush was too" haha....

its a lie in MY opinion, but its all relative. im sure someone somewhere will agree, as with every subject there is, EVER in human history.

thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

well as things are, a mod moved my thread away from the lies forum to "general discussion"

well as you can see, i RAGE.

i mad bro.

12m8keall2c ( an admin ) totally moved mah thread, and RIGHT AWAY someone else made a thread INSTANTLY, to take place as the "first" thread in that forum ever.

so i want to report that admin.

i wanted to be first.

okay, honestly, im not an egotistical freak (even though i am being one right now, im sorry) but i was so happy that i would be the "first" to participate in that new forum, and that maybe it would go down in ATS history that Soymilk was teh first.... i dunno, maybe its something in Human DNA that made we want that.

but it hurt alot when the mod just "disagreed" and then moved it away.

its like building a house of cards and having someone "not like it" so they huff puff and blow your house down for no reason.

ouch.

well i can officially say goodbye to the last tiny little piece of my ego *good riddance* because there's nothing left.

are you happy mod?

my heart is bleeding 5 litres per minute in circles because you couldn't just let me have that little tiny thread.

i hope your happy.

im not even mad.

im just disappointed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
*sniff* i don't know why i care, it just kinda hurts.

its dumb, i mean, i shouldn't care about something like that....

*sigh*

honestly: im not looking for attention (yuck i hate it when people do that) but it would make me feel better if someone read my post because at least someone would understand my pain.

peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Take a deep breath and relax

2nd line

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

but i don't wanna report myself.

lol.

(ill try)

peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Take a deep breath and relax

2nd line

*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

*hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*

thanks.

*hug*

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Relax take a deep breath and center yourself again

I had one of my first posts removed, because i quoted McKenna, and that apparently violated T&C, as i was talking about the "Stoned Ape Theory" which really does not have anything to do with pot, but got removed, because of the fear, that a weed reference, would spin the whole post into a weed thread.

I had the same feeling as you, and panicked, and sent countless messages to find out exactly what happened, as i did not agree with the ruling.

But hey, what can we do, stuff happens.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

Relax take a deep breath and center yourself again

I had one of my first posts removed, because i quoted McKenna, and that apparently violated T&C, as i was talking about the "Stoned Ape Theory" which really does not have anything to do with pot, but got removed, because of the fear, that a weed reference, would spin the whole post into a weed thread.

I had the same feeling as you, and panicked, and sent countless messages to find out exactly what happened, as i did not agree with the ruling.

But hey, what can we do, stuff happens.

Namaste

alright thanks

hey off topic, but did ya see borderlands 2? im going to make a thread about it now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I hear what you are saying and even if I'm the only one to say so, I do think I understand what's pissing you off here and why. I read your messages carefully and it sounds like you got the short end of the stick on an admin related situation. Hard to think any resolution comes to that one, which I can see, would make it all the more maddening.

(whips up a special batch of carrot juice in the blender)

Here... have a cup.
Life sucks but there is always tomorrow when things are just beyond our control.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No, i never could get into FPS RPG's, something about a level system and guns just doesn't sit right with me, a bullet should do equal damage to an opponent, to matter the supposed level xD.

Im waiting on Counter Strike : GO

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It's not necessarily reporting yourself. I don't exactly know how it is set up, but from what I have gathered, anything that is alerted is sent into some sort of designated area, where only the Mods(and other higher-ups) are able to see it.

The 'Alert' that is under the 'Flags', at the top and bottom of the page, will just have a link to that page. If you use the 'Alert' that is in the dropdown menu, under the mini-profile, to the left of each post, it will attach a link to that specific post, along with your 'Alert'.

Using the 'Alert' doesn't necessarily mean that you're snitching on someone. lol. For example, I have used it before, just to get a little help. Such as a minor correction, after my allotted editing time had been expired. Accidentally posted the same video twice, and didn't notice until a couple hours later. Or completely deleting an entire OP, and sending an alert for them to remove the thread, because someone else beat me to it. etc.. etc..

As far as I can tell, that is the quickest(and best) way to get the attention of any Mod who might be online at the time. Whether or not they actually help, well, that's up to them, but it doesn't hurt to try.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I hear what you are saying and even if I'm the only one to say so, I do think I understand what's pissing you off here and why. I read your messages carefully and it sounds like you got the short end of the stick on an admin related situation. Hard to think any resolution comes to that one, which I can see, would make it all the more maddening.

(whips up a special batch of carrot juice in the blender)

Here... have a cup.
Life sucks but there is always tomorrow when things are just beyond our control.

thanks i love carry juice ^_^

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No, i never could get into FPS RPG's, something about a level system and guns just doesn't sit right with me, a bullet should do equal damage to an opponent, to matter the supposed level xD.

Im waiting on Counter Strike : GO

i used to like BF3 and i could tolerate call of duty, but im sick of those because of the reasons you stated in this quote.

the bullets don't mean anything, so im kinda in a way sick of first person shooters, BUT borderlands is just special, i love it so much for some reason.

peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

hmmm thanks i didn't know about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Am i right in saying that Borderlands is like Fallout? with with a more cartoonish feel?

I tried both Fallout and Elder Scrolls, neither appealed to me unfortunetly.

And yeah, i despise the CoD and BF games, Counter Strike, has what an FPS is supposed to have, and doesnt try to add some special system which in turn break the experience for me. Online competitive, should be just that, about skill, not who can spend the most time grinding gear

Thats another reason i never got into the RPG games stated, they are all offline ( i know borderlands has Co-op), and i really do prefer online competitive games.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Am i right in saying that Borderlands is like Fallout? with with a more cartoonish feel?

I tried both Fallout and Elder Scrolls, neither appealed to me unfortunetly.

And yeah, i despise the CoD and BF games, Counter Strike, has what an FPS is supposed to have, and doesnt try to add some special system which in turn break the experience for me. Online competitive, should be just that, about skill, not who can spend the most time grinding gear

Thats another reason i never got into the RPG games stated, they are all offline ( i know borderlands has Co-op), and i really do prefer online competitive games.

Namaste.

OH NO NO NO

haha no, that is a common misconception, but its ok.

i heard Fallout 3 was really depressing, i never played it though.

Borderlands 1 was VERY fun at times, but it has alot of depressing things about it, as well as its depressing lighting.

borderlands 1 (alot like Dead Island) is absolutely overrun by hackers/modders/glitchers with weapons that were altered, so the game experience is kind of ruined.

Borderlands 2 has really much better lighting, and 88 bazzillion new guns, etc.

how do i put this:

borderlands is like a game where you run around, shoot monsters and zombies and robots and bad guys, and then you get LOOT, yes like pirate loot.

you pick up money and guns and ammo and upgrades ITS SO MUCH FUN, you open a loot chest and it has this GLORIOUS boot up sequence and it opens up like a highly advanced machine, and then you find cool STUFF.

its SO FUN.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Im still waiting for them to update Leisure Suit Larry for the year 2012..

Oh and about your angst?? See, the trick is that you have to PM Springer and go completely hogwild OFF on the Mod.. and then Springer will do something about it. Be sure to use lots of curse words, be as vile as possible, and descriptives concerning the mods cranium and sphincter. Works every time.

top topics

join