It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Possibly Building Nukes to Deter North Korea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Japan has made changes to its nuclear laws to make it easier to build nukes. The language change, by many, suggests that because of 'national security', Japan might need nukes. However, because of the US/Japan alliance, there could be many others options:

thediplomat.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
don't worry, by the time Fukushima is done no one will need to worry about Japan because no one will want to live there.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What in that article makes you think Japan's status has changed so drastically that they are now building nukes in secret? Heck what makes you think the Japanese don't and haven't already had them for awhile? Personally I've always had a sneaking suspicion that Japan either has them already or has the capability to whip them up in under 30 days if the need arises.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Japan could have one in 90 days.
They have the processing plant and the people skilled enough to do it.

And likely it would be a hydrogen bomb as it would not be that hard for them to enhance a regular nuke

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
See I knew it was either 30 or 90 days....

I personally wouldn't blame them for joining the nuclear club quietly on the sly either. Not with what's going down in the world lately.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
preposterous Japan doesn't want nuclear weapons period, hell you got lot of people in Japan who don't even want nuclear power plants.

North Korea isn't a threat to Japan or South Korea, long as the latter doesn't cross the DMZ.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I heard US use Japan as a way to nuke Russia and China from Far East.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Japan absolutely already has nukes and I'm sure North Korea knows this.

new topics

top topics

join