It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals move through dimensions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My cat always wakes me up by making noises, knocking things off shelves and acting pissed off until i open the door for her. All this time she could have just been walking through it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Honestly..
I saw a squirrel yesterday near a tree, one second it's goes inside the trees out of my sight hiding it's body within the leeves and the next second I see a bird fly out around the same area that squirrel went into.

Was pretty odd actually. I didn't think much of it until I read this thread. Now that's some synchronicity.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
I have never seen an animal vanish. I have however seen a bunch of animals squashed by car tires and such. I wonder why they didn't decide to move to another dimension before it happened.

They did just at that point they left their bodies behind, if you watched the moment when it happens you would probably understand a bit more. But if you want to stick to the physical evidence only that is all you will be able to acknowledge. That's ok, but don't think every single person is at the same point as you.

OR

They are dead, gone and irretrievable.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why is a thread like this allowed to exist? If you are okay with the existence of this thread, I can say without quarrel that you are indeed on some form of psychoactive or heavily dissociative drug. Are there really so many people on this website willing to utterly destroy all logic in order to fall under such ludicrous beliefs as inter-dimensional amphibians? I'd spend one ounce of strength in rebuttal to the drug-fueled craze of barbara marciniak's wasted thought processing if I didn't think it was already such a non-issue to any person of mild intelligence. Today is a sad day for ats and academics of all kinds. For shame, ats, for shame.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

If you have no desire to understand the metaphysical, why are you here running this thread down?

"Animals move through dimensions"

He's right there, every animal that moves is moving through at least several dimensions.
I believe the topic was elaborating on how animals move through these dimensions with greater awareness.
Not intentionally, but naturally perhaps?
I don't believe he proposed they physically disappear and move through a portal into another dimension.

I tend to agree with the thought that we move through many more dimensions than we are aware of.
Call it what you want, deep down we all know there is more going on than meets the eye.

Humans tend to over use the logic center thus inhibiting, or even shutting down other powers of perception we were born to use.
We're still figuring out how these other amazing creatures (birds/bees/frogs/dolphins) use their natural powers to guide their long distance travel and allow advanced communication, etc.
They can "read" the energy of the earth. Call that what you will.

Who's to say any one of us know exactly what's happening in the "in-between"?

Fun topic, just flow with it

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I heard someone say, when you are awake AND active, your conciousness is affecting everything around you you affect the world, you put things into the world, ideas, actions etc...

but when you sleep your conciousness stops sending out anything and you become "receptive". i.e you go from transmitting mode to receiving mode. Now instead of you affecting the world around you, the world around you is affecting you, the ideas and actions are coming into your conciousness, your brain is downloading from the cosmos around you.? Im not sure maybe it make some sense...

I.e sometimes you cant go to sleep you have nightmares, maybe you should think and look around you to realise what you have done to cause that,

What is interesting though is REM. How even though your eyes are closed you are still looking around. LIke in a VR game. So even though your body is sleeping disconnected from reality your brain is still processing info, looking around your eyes move, sometimes your body reacts.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ive seen animal in the air just disappear into thin air. Thing is if you focus on then they are there, but you glance away for even a second and "boosh" they vanished, no clouds, no obstructions, just gone, they cant move that quick to move away before you glance back. strange

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When I started reading this.. one half of my brain was saying "This is complete bull#"..

Upon finishing reading the thread, the other half of my brain is saying "Yes, I concur.. complete bull#".

This isn't even opinion, its delusion.

I can fathom some ideas concerning the metaphysical, but to go as far as to say "They are in another dimension, and just left their bodies behind".. thats just ridiculous.

The same argument has been made for people when they die. The 'soul' is in another dimension, and the body has been left behind. Except that soul isn't going to be coming back to the body.

So by your statements, I can only agree that animals do, indeed, go to another dimension and leave their bodies behind, especially when I shoot them with a .308 and ingest their remains.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Dreams are journeys into other realities. You can best relate to the concept of dreaming knowing that, when you sleep, you go into another world that does exist. Everything exists because it is connected, whether memory is open or not.

You're correct. But not all dreams...

There are the "man-made" dreams built by your subconscious, that always include precise elements from everyday life events or matters. Those dreams are symbolic,, and artificial. Just a bunch of made-up stuff.

And there are those that literally are "reflecting" some other plane of existence... actually they are an insight into a different level of consciousness, in a realm that's different yet at the same places than in the real world. There can be more than one other realm, as there is more than one other dimension.

This should have to do with the pineal gland, that could very well be the source of the connection between the different planes of existence.

I've been looking into this for quite a while, and there seems to be locations of great inter-dimensional vibrations (or energetic channels), where the most sensitive people are gonna be able to somehow "feel" the connection without being asleep. Potentially this could be related to the ley lines... but I couldn't back that up.
edit on 22/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
Why is a thread like this allowed to exist? If you are okay with the existence of this thread, I can say without quarrel that you are indeed on some form of psychoactive or heavily dissociative drug. Are there really so many people on this website willing to utterly destroy all logic in order to fall under such ludicrous beliefs as inter-dimensional amphibians? I'd spend one ounce of strength in rebuttal to the drug-fueled craze of barbara marciniak's wasted thought processing if I didn't think it was already such a non-issue to any person of mild intelligence. Today is a sad day for ats and academics of all kinds. For shame, ats, for shame.

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
When I started reading this.. one half of my brain was saying "This is complete bull#"..

Upon finishing reading the thread, the other half of my brain is saying "Yes, I concur.. complete bull#".

This isn't even opinion, its delusion.

I can fathom some ideas concerning the metaphysical, but to go as far as to say "They are in another dimension, and just left their bodies behind".. thats just ridiculous.

The same argument has been made for people when they die. The 'soul' is in another dimension, and the body has been left behind. Except that soul isn't going to be coming back to the body.

So by your statements, I can only agree that animals do, indeed, go to another dimension and leave their bodies behind, especially when I shoot them with a .308 and ingest their remains.

How very close-minded of you! Why even bother reading it?

Shame on you for passing your negativity onto others.

ATS has become a place where forgiveness is a necessity these days.

I forgive you both.
edit on 23/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I believe that a lot of mythical creatures (such as bigfoots etc) are interdimensional creatures.

The reason governments won't officially acknowledge them is because it would raise questions that would lead to humanity understanding that other dimensions are real.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Really, no apology needed on my end.

I find it quite hypocritical that you would look down at me for not believing your theory, and then say I need to be more open-minded.

Why not be open-minded to the idea that your opinion is just a speculative fantasy?

Maybe I should be feeling sorry for you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Furthermore, I read because I thought I might find something tangible or of interest in this thread (and I did read the whole thing).

For you to think that because I read, and didn't agree, is ridiculous, close-minded and self-patronizing on your end. You don't need to forgive me, or apologize. You need to stop complaining about people who disagree.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnysixguns

I don't think you're quite understanding what i mean when I say 'moving through dimensions'. I think the use of the word 'dimension' has been thrown about quite a bit and has lost its actual meaning.

I don't mean to say that the animals quite literally disappear from this dimension, my intention was to inform you that animals have the ability to skip through dimensions and be in several different dimensions all at once.

Much like humans do, if you have ever listened to any of Bashar's chanelings you will know that we are constantly shifting through dimensions, each time we move, breathe, feel, smell and taste we have moved through several dimensions.

WE ARE ALWAYS MOVING THROUGH DIMENSIONS.

However animals are masters of the art of multidimensionality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join