It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals move through dimensions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
In the realm of multidimensionality and merging, animals are adepts.

Animals move through dimensions.

Have you ever seen an insect or a bird one minute, and then the next second it has gone?

Animals are very concerned with the quality of life - much more so than ourselves.

When the quality of life is in question, the animals automatically migrate toward a more sustaining reality.

They remove themselves into other domains of existence, for they are programmed to survive.

Animals are intelligent and flexible and have many more adventures than we humans do.

Animals don't need to build shopping centres, graveyards, watch television and movies, and distract themselves with superficial forms of entertainment.

Do you think animals are ever bored? Do you think animals ever wonder what to do next?

They have many, many adventures that we are not quite capable of understanding, though we will one day.

Insects and Frogs, for example, open dimensional avenues with their sounds. Others may travel on sound.

Dreams are journeys into other realities. You can best relate to the concept of dreaming knowing that, when you sleep, you go into another world that does exist. Everything exists because it is connected, whether memory is open or not.

Beetles, earthworms and frogs know they go from one reality to another. They go into other worlds, yet they are right here in this world.

Insects are represented in greater numbers than any other class of animals on our planet, and they take up less space. They keep a balance, for without the insects, our planet simply wouldn't be.

Insects are multi dimensional and act as unseen guardians for many worlds. Some of the creator gods are insect like in in appearance and character. There are people who have taken photographs and had encounters with beings who look partly human and partly like insects.

The creator gods have duplicated themselves into many forms to be here as a silent representative of their own species.

Insects work with us in a way we cannot conceive at this time. You think they just accidentally land or crawl on you, when in actuality they are checking out your electromagnetic frequency.

We do not look like ourselves to insects. You are a force field, and there are certain parts of you that are very attractive to insects because of the pheromones you give off. Perhaps when they give you a little nip here and there, you are getting used to their identity.

There are many forms of life that will come to awareness and existence.

You will want to capture these forms of life and put them in a zoo. To them, you are in the zoo, like a prison, locked behind bars. They want to assist you, and bring you back to interspecies communication. They are waiting to see if you can relate to particular animals or species.

As you demonstrate your acknowledgement of intelligence in all forms of life, you begin to qualify as an ambassador or diplomatic representative of these various species.

Life will become very strange indeed.

When a frog creates a croaking sound it creates an opening to other dimensions for the animal kingdom - for insects in particular, but for many members of the animal kingdom.

Frogs and insects keep frequency and have certain abilities. Frogs, when they croak in the stillness of the day or night, create a harmonic and a spinning momentum. Surrounding energies can move into this sounds and experience what it is life to be other forms of life quite easily.

All animals are much more in tune with multiple realities than humans are, and they can teach you about these realities. Some people are able to merge with animals and explore the animal kingdom to discover what it is like to be in the living library.

Many very intelligent forms of life can manifest themselves by merging with the animal and plant kingdoms.

In this way, they can come peek into your reality. These intelligent forms of life want to merge with you, the library cards. The way they can access the library through you as humans is quite different from the way they can access the library by entering this dimension as squirrels.

You are complex and you have a tremendous amount of knowledge inside you.

And as you prepare yourselves to merge with other forms of sentient existence, you will be able to bring peace to your planet. You will be able to bring a magnificent new upliftment, a new way of being.

It will seem as if it is coming out of you, and yet you will know that it is more than you.

Understand that there is great intelligence in all life forms, and the experience of all life is waiting for you.

Open your emotional selves and employ the vital force of love as key to your own spiritual development.

Peace, love and unity.

K

Source: Barbara Marciniak

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Can you show an example please? Ive never seen an Animal disapearing

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I always thought frogs create sounds to attract females.

Is there anything to back up these wild claims ?

Sounds like a bunch of made-up stuff to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

You will want to capture these forms of life and put them in a zoo. To them, you are in the zoo, like a prison, locked behind bars. They want to assist you, and bring you back to interspecies communication.

Source: Barbara Marciniak

So if we are in a prison for them..whats happens to captured animals and insects?.....can they disapear and re-appear inside their cages without being seen?

Or is it a metaphor?
Are you explaining this on metaphor sense?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hey Kluute, interesting subject.

S&F simply cos I really love animals and you obviously put a bit of effort into your OP. They can in fact tell us a lot about ourselves. I wrote a thread a little while ago which may well interest you called The Messages of Animals

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
even if any of this stuff is made up, its completely possible and very very interesting

i really like the idea of this being possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ive seen it happen, i thought it may have been me that caused it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

SnF for the interesting read
DRACONZ* I feel can do this as well OP. ENTER and EXIT different realms, maybe their anti matter as understood breath is portal access.
edit on 7/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235
reply to post by Kluute

Can you show an example please? Ive never seen an Animal disapearing

Allow your braincells to click into being without your rational conscious

mind wanting to define things down to the most minute detail.

In other words: Stop searching for westernised forms of proof, you will not find proof outside of yourself, the truth is hidden within.

Originally posted by KurdishKing

So if we are in a prison for them..whats happens to captured animals and insects?.....can they disapear and re-appear inside their cages without being seen?

Beetles, earthworms and frogs know they go from one reality to another.

They go into other worlds, yet they are right here in this world.
edit on 20/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In my opinion, and it only seems logical to me, anything that actually exists must be composed of all the dimensions and regardless if we can experience all, some, or none of the dimensions we exist in, we travel through all the dimensions none the less.

A point, a line, or a 2-D plane cannot exist without without depth and duration. Any dimensions higher than time are also needed for the existence of any real object. Therefore, nothing can exclusively exist in, or travel in, a single dimension outside all the other dimensions.

Granted that things would seem different if we could experience all the invisible dimensions, but it wouldn't reveal the existence of anything we didn't already experience in 4 dimensions. Everything has and moves through all the dimensions or it wouldn't exist in the first place.
edit on 20-7-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For clairity

edit on 20-7-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo and Clairity

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Ive seen it happen, i thought it may have been me that caused it.

well you are a monkey. in a suit. with a gun.

you can probably do almost ANYTHING!!!

lol jk peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I remember hearing about a bear coming out of no where then dissapearing again in michigan or wisconsin. Ive seen insects flying around me and they just disappear also

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
SWEET!!! Anew thought wave for me. I understand what you mean about animals shifting through various dimensions and realities as suggested with the worms, underground and above, 2 separate realities.

People tuned in long ago about cats having the ability to see into other dimensions we usually can't.

Interesting thoughts and ideas. Keep forming them and don't forget the polish!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Lol where i live the heat is amazingly hot!! and i think the flies are stuck here this heat has fried them. (lol just a joke).

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I always thought frogs create sounds to attract females.

Is there anything to back up these wild claims ?

Sounds like a bunch of made-up stuff to me.

Well yes that is one WESTERN theory of why frogs croak.

I've made no wild claims whatsoever, this is just another way of looking at nature and the animal kingdom - one that differs from western teachings and education.

I'm not forcing this information on anybody.

I do not wish to say that this version and only this version is how it is, please have your own experience, think before you reply and attempt to consider what the other side of yourself is saying.

When replying to this thread, speak to me as one fellow human to another, then there is the possibility we could both have a fruitful conversation.

What have you got to lose?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Fascinating. I always wondered how it was to think like an animal. Pure thoughts empty of judgments, evilness and boredom. Yes animal lives are more fulfilling than most humans, whatever you may think. About this so called ability to move through dimensions, as much as id like to believe it, im afraid to say that there is little chance that it exists. If it existed, many mistreated and tortured creatures could just vanish from their horrible existence thanks to humans trashes and go elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

yeah I have experienced this, I have seen a hawk dive towards the ground and seconds later go with my dog to the location and the hawk was not there. Even my dog "a pointer" seemed to sniff around in disbelief. There are certain areas where this is possible more than other areas. If you dont respect a kingdom, the kingdom will not share its secrets with you. Daring post, thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Look at the recent explosion of deaths in relation to the animal kingdom.

Many of our species are becoming extinct, due to human involvement.

Look at the phenomena of birds, frogs, fish falling from the sky.

The swarm of angry locusts that hit Australia with biblical proportions.

The mass killing of one the most intelligent mammals in the sea: Dolphins.

You can do the research yourself, I'm simply pointing you in the right direction.

The theory that animals can move into other dimensions does not mean that they disappear from this dimension entirely.. as posted above (this being the third time),

"They go into other worlds, yet they are still right here in this world"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have never seen an insect or animal disappear.

Do you have any tangible evidence of this? A video or something?

Animals and insects are evolved to evade threats. They move quickly and either hide or blend. They don't dematerialize or disappear.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

There have been cases of people disappearing into thin air right in front of other people so why can't and won't animals do the same???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join