It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black helicopter over the uk now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Just flown over my house in rural Northamptonshire a totally black apache helicopter at very low level. It was so low and close i could see it had no markings on it at all. Any ideas what it was, who operates helicopters with no markings on in the uk?
edit on 20-7-2012 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Our forces use Apache attack choppers.

The army has 67 Apaches, and 55 crews of two pilots. Even experienced pilots can struggle to learn to fly the Apache because there are so many systems – weapons and otherwise – to master.
Guardian
My guess is that it is either someone practicing/training and/or its to do with the Olympics which are right round the corner.

Either that or they are going to try and take on a rogue Scotland.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
just making sure its all clear for the mothership ,secret service id say.
id expect it to get more intence from here on in.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Could you precise the location? Any air base close?

Besides, have there been any UFO activity or reports lately in your area? It seems that those choppers often come with them

[Edited to add:]
Could this be related to this thread?
edit on 20-7-2012 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All sorts of possibilities, but a black apache is unusual, maybe there has been UFO presence reported in the area, an apache can be fitted out with all kinds of listening devices, optical devices, that platform is known to have custom built very sensitive radio/EM frequency devices.
A black ops aircraft would definitely have some sensitive and extremely classified hardware on board.
My guess is it is monitoring for something, or, looking for something (or has been and is RTB)
Any reports of UFO's in the last week/few days nearby?.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I have have a friend who is a pilot at a local airfield. The Black umarked helis that have been going over lately near me are carrying the SAS and their equipment. There is a small emblem on the door. The heli in this scenario is always parked away from all the other vehicles. These guys get out all dressed in black. My Friend tells me that they are apparently doing opps at different Olympic venues in the Manchester Area.

Could be related to your sighting.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

Its not likely to be UFO related. Just a week to go now before the games. The same aircraft have been flying around Stratford/Olympics for a couple of weeks. Security ramped up, soldiers in camo stationed at all gates, and very visible police patrols including Armed Response units.

BTW I have a large poster that came out of the DLR station that warns everyone of the transport congestion. Its one of the series all over London. It shows a basketball player with his arm round another player, and on his arm is a tattoo of the all seeing eye inside a triangle from the dollar bill. Spooky.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its probably an Apache for a certain agency over there, that doesnt want to be identified, or its for training, I live next to an Air base, in the US, and the other day, 6 Apache Helos, came over my house in daylight, they were so low, the pilots waved to me, as I waved back, Cool stuff, There has been a lot of activity right now in this area for the past 4 days, and I dont know why, im no where near anything of interest for some attack, but the area is excellent for training, with mountains, valleys, flat lands, Hot, I think they are simulating the area of the middle east

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
All sorts of possibilities, but a black apache is unusual

Not really. From a distance they all look black.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
is this really a conspiracy?
a black helicopter seems to be pretty common in my neck of the woods.
just the military, not really a big deal

edit on 20-7-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

I live 6 miles north of Northampton no military bases within about 40 miles

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

IT was very very close and was definitely all black a dull matt finish

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I know the forces use apaches but they are not normally black