It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I had a theory earlier that I posted, no one seemed to read it.....I think a biological agent or chem agent may be involved...get the bomb squad to set it off...I just dont think the shooting was the end. Yes I have my tin foil hat on today..I am on edge.

Another tip off to this theory is that they have shut down his lab at the school.

edit on 20-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My friend and his boyfriend was there and said they were fine but no words can describe the pain that surround the victims.

I'm still shocked that there are so many people in CO that doesn't carry guns, I know it's pretty hippy in some places but still... I hope that people now consider owning a gun even more now, but it's most likely going to blow up into an anti-gun / anti-privacy political campaign. People die and the people at the top usually use their deaths to push their own agendas. It's not only disrespectful but disgusting and barbaric.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
There was a poster on here as well talking about the "next big media event" and I guess this was it. Here is his thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The freaky thing is, is that they were talking about Batman

I quoted the posts in my last post there. Freaky stuff, hope theres not more coming....

EDIT: what im saying is the posters in the above thread may have accidentally predicted last nights shooting a month ago, thats what freaks me out!
edit on 20-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Can you quote your post now please. I can't find it. Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I bet it will be mandatory to be frisked by TSA now, before going into theaters. Never let a crisis go to waste!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Is this the false flag attack to put TSA in private businesses?

You've asked this twice.

Answer is the same both times - no. I'm sooooo sick and tired of kids stomping their feet, squinting their eyes, and screaming "FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG" Eric Cartman style. It seems that people want to say this about everything bad that happens in this world these days.

Perhaps you should stop reading those posts then.....bit uptight today?

How is one supposed to know the content of a post without reading it? Not thinking much?

It just gets really old with people screaming false flag, mk ultra, and sleeper cell at every nutcase that goes off and shoots a few people.

Then perhaps you aren't capable of coming to a conspiracy site - since WE TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

He snapped after he found out that he can't afford to pay the interest on his student loans and couldn't discharge the debt like other consumer debts through bankruptcy. When you got nothing to lose and a lifetime of indentured servitude because your job at Mickey D's doesn't pay enough to service your student loan debt... you would snap too!!!! www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983
The thing that bugs me the most is that most of the witnesses have said over and over that someone received a call sitting in the front row to open the door to let the shooter (Holmes) in and yet the news stations like CNN have kept on saying Holmes went outside and came back in at the emergency exit....

I believe reports have been that police found the door propped open and at one point when they were showing evidence (on CNN) they showed a ticket stub which I'm pretty sure they said came from Holmes.

I've found witnesses can't be extremely reliable, among all the carnage they can easily mis-remember things or simply mistake things. There have been witnesses saying he was using an AK47 when it's an AR-15 (two very different things) as well as witnesses saying he kicked the door in (even though pictures show the door opens outwards, like it does on most every movie theater built). Not trying to bash on victims here, but it's been shown they've made mistakes in reports.

That's why police and media have been saying he exited and re-entered. And he easily could have faked a call when he left to get prepared.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
I bet it will be mandatory to be frisked by TSA now, before going into theaters. Never let a crisis go to waste!

BINGO !

thats what were looking at here , another "STEP in the right direction".

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14

As for the costumes, I have no probably with individual theaters enforcing a dress code. Frankly, I don't see why a grown man or women would feel compelled to wear a costume to a theater to begin with.

"Some are like water, some are like the heat
Some are a melody and some are the beat
Sooner or later they all will be gone
Why don't they stay young
It's so hard to get old without a cause
I don't want to perish like a fading horse
Youth is like diamonds in the sun
And diamonds are forever "

edit on 20-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by 46ACE He had a PHd doctorate that used to work for DARPA.

Just curious for a link. I have been wondering about his dissertation, etc.
edit on 7/20/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Here in England thay say he used a 12 guage , and the witnesses were saying he had a long rifle .......... they said he was chased , whilst his house was - not - raided and they somehow know its rigged to blow when they havent been in yet ....... then they say he was arrested at the cinema when police pulled guns on him.

Its utter B.S

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how they arrested the shooter?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Which of the other mass shootings in American history occurred in movie theaters? I'm not remembering any of them.

Read it again. I said these shootings happen in places that don't allow firearms. I thought I made that abundantly clear, but maybe I'm the brain-dead one.

Are you going to argue that this could have happened at a gun show?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

From what I heard on the news recently:

He was found behind the theatre by his car
he did not resist arrest. He just let them. He didn't try to run or anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

so that's where the Jay Z song came from! To each his own but staying young doesn't require me dressing up as the Hulk and hitting up the movie theater. I'm 33 by the way, and the last time I enjoyed dressing up in public was at age 5 when I went ice skating as Zorro. But, people do enjoy it and we all like different things. However, I think it's a reasonable regulation for a private business to enforce this.
edit on 20-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can just any yahoo buy this body armor? Is it registered? How did he afford it as I have heard many military personnel can't even always afford it before their tours start.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by ManiShuck

Here in England thay say he used a 12 guage , and the witnesses were saying he had a long rifle .......... they said he was chased , whilst his house was - not - raided and they somehow know its rigged to blow when they havent been in yet ....... then they say he was arrested at the cinema when police pulled guns on him.

Its utter B.S

He had 4 guns on him. A shotgun (probably 12 gauge), a long rifle (AR-15), and two Glock .40 handguns. He wasn't chased. The police surrounded the theater within a little over a minute after the 911 calls, and they found him at his car parked near the theater 9 exit. When he was captured he told police there were explosives in his apartment, so they emptied the apartment complex, and proceeded with caution to enter the apartment (I dont think they have been fully inside yet, only cameras).

So, where is the B.S.?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow, what a horrible thread to wake up to.

Condolences to all those affected by this disgusting act.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by 46ACE He had a PHd doctorate that used to work for DARPA.

Just curious for a link. I have been wondering about his dissertation, etc.
edit on 7/20/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

best I can find was he was a participant in a DARPA program.

reply to post by kosmicjack

You have the cash, you can buy the armor. (and it isn't all that expensive, you can get a vest for 200 bucks / you buy plates for more protection)
edit on 20-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

From what I heard on the news recently:

He was found behind the theatre by his car
he did not resist arrest. He just let them. He didn't try to run or anything.

just as i expected..
edit on 20-7-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join