It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
2 dead, 25 injured in Aurora apartment fire, arson suspected

www.9news.com...

Only 1 block away from the shooters home.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Hi....I am new to this site and am not sure how you copy and paste comments/videos from other threads, but there is an interview w/ Jennifer Seeger done by foxnews......it is on the thread James Holmes Web Dead....pg 2.......

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hi ...I hope this does't post twice.....I don't see that it posted so will try again. I am new to this site and am not sure how you copy and paste from another thread, but there is a story by fox news interviewing Jennifer Seeger on the thread James Holmes Web Dead...pg 2. An odd thing....abc interview was on gma....fox was w/ shepard smith in the afternoon. in the morning she talked about bullets flying and feeling singeing on her forehead. That fact wasn't mentioned 4h later with fox news nor did she have any marks on her forehead....it looked like there was some small mark on her left cheek. When she explained how Holmes shot...in the abc video she used her left hand....on fox news she used her right. I would think you would use the arm you would actually shoot with.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

www.9news.com...

Fire investigators are looking at surveillance video as they pinpoint the cause of a deadly apartment fire. That video is not being released right now.

Investigators have surveillance video from the area but are not ready to release it. Southard said he personally handed over the video from two cameras located near the rear of the building. Robnett told 9NEWS the first fire truck arrived at the scene within 8 minutes of the call, which is normal response, he said.

....Interesting that even the existence of surveillance cameras at the theater has never been discussed, let alone reports that footage has been collected.

Also interesting that the response time was 8 minutes, as opposed to the 1 minute in official reports of the shooting. I understand that this is fire vs. police, but still....

edit on 8/12/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: formatting

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

www.9news.com...

Only 1 block away from the shooters home.

Hi MidnightTide - it's not even one block. I drove by those apts for several months this year going to work, and the fire apt is just right across a parking lot from James Holmes' supposed apt.

They suspect arson, so here's what I've been wondering - and I know it's ok to wonder this stuff since we're on a conspiracy site - lol....

Anyway, what if the booby trapped apt was never James' apt in the first place. What if it was rented in his name by whoever was setting up this whole false flag. Then "they" booby trapped it so the police could find it so quickly to give them the extra evidence that they need.

What if James Holmes actually lived at the apt across the parking lot with his two roommates, which were originally reported about, then suddenly disappeared out of all stories. What if the arsonist was supposed to get rid of evidence of James living somewhere else, to keep the story line pure.

Mind you, I have NO evidence of any of what I am saying, and I am a nobody here in Colorado - just an old woman who has lived here all her life. I'm just throwing it out there because the fire seems just a little TOO coincidential for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigzag22

Hi....I am new to this site and am not sure how you copy and paste comments/videos from other threads, but there is an interview w/ Jennifer Seeger done by foxnews......it is on the thread James Holmes Web Dead....pg 2.......

Hi zigzag and welcome.

To copy and paste links you have to click the 'link' button at the top of the dialogue box when replying, if you want to rename the link add a name in the first box, otherwise leave it blank, then add the http code in the second box.

I think there are a few Seeger on Fox interviews, the one that was being looked for was one of the first, wearing a Twilight tshirt, some of the interviews seem to have gotten hidden from the web.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Seems likely that the arson was to kill witnesses who saw those who really set up the booby traps. Not that police would be interested in talking to them anyway as it contradicts their official cover-up.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The guy who actually did the attack wasactually studying to be a neuro surgeon so he probably found out about the illuminati and the NWO and whats foing to happen to this world soon. That drove him crazy. He actually told police that his apartment was booby trapped and witnessess in the cinemas actually said they saw grenades come in from BOTH sides! So he had help but im not sure if he knew someone was helping him

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthness
The guy who actually did the attack wasactually studying to be a neuro surgeon so he probably found out about the illuminati and the NWO and whats foing to happen to this world soon. That drove him crazy. He actually told police that his apartment was booby trapped and witnessess in the cinemas actually said they saw grenades come in from BOTH sides! So he had help but im not sure if he knew someone was helping him

The guy(s) who actually did it made a getaway. James Holmes was set up and drugged.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Another poster on this thread posted this, it is very interesting, I would recommend those interested in this incident to watch this

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Wasnt the witness description of the guy that opened the door to the shooter a guy with a goatee?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Wasnt the witness description of the guy that opened the door to the shooter a guy with a goatee?

There are those reports from witnesses that say that.....maybe they should describe more, like height weight etc, kind of odd how there aren't more descriptions, especially if he had crazy orange hair and looking crazed, or nervous, and doing something as odd as opening a fire exit. Another witness said the guy gestured to a person.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

That is correct.

Missing Hardball Video Proves Corbin Dates Did Not ID James Holmes.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can anyone help me keep an eye on this today. 12 Families of the Colorado Shooter victims are making a statment today about things that the public needs to know. Herer is a link to the article. Can you help me watch the news reports to see when they speak and what they say? on the CNN website they will have some kind of coverage at 1pm. Thanks!

www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ATTENTION! Possible John Todd -> James Holmes connection.

For those that don't know John Todd was an ex occultist who converted to Christianity and then went around teaching Christians about the New World Order, Illuminati, and the coming planned collapse. You can view audio of his seminars on Youtube. He says basically the same thing Alex Jones says if you're not familiar with him.

Even though I've watched the videos before. Earlier someone reposted John Todd videos on Reddit r/conspiracy. I was bored out of my mind and for some reason decided to listen to the video again even though I'd already heard it.

At 2:08:00 John Todd recommends three different types of guns to use in the collapse and to protect your family.

Those weapons are a pump action Remington Model 870, an AR-15, and a semi automatic pistol.

According to this site. www.tmz.com...

That is the exact same arsenal the shooter James Holmes used in his attack. Was he listening to John Todd?

This is the video.

edit on 29-8-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Update.

Witness is saying that one of the deceased is an assailant.

Police are calling for a naval representative.

Maybe the man in custody is military?

edit on 20/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Where did you get the "Witness is saying that one of the deceased is an assailant." quote from?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
lol here's the most recent photo of him with his orange hair shaved off. He looks like a full-fledged lunatic now.

xfinity.comcast.net...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah he looks like a criminal. Just like black people. Or people with beirds. Or people who look at you in a strange way. Also I would like to add clowns to this list. Who really likes clowns?

Wouldnt it be quicker to just shoot them in the streets and not bother with the justice system? I mean, why bother with that crap when we have photographs?

<< 199  200  201    203 >>

join