It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
there not allowing camera's into todays hearing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So if none of the witnesses are real, then does that mean that the shooting didn't actually happen?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah the no cameras thing really sucks, would have been interesting to see. The news article I read stated that he again had the seem dazed demeanor he had last week.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look up UK actress Stephanie Davies. She is the same person that claims to have saved her "best friend" during the Batman shooting in Aurora, CO. They met with Obama & throughout the interview the victim, Allie Young looked very confused & detached emotionally from her "best friend". I put a collage together that can be viewed here: www.facebook.com... and the interview with Stephanie Davies "father" is here: www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I guess the shooting worked in Eric Hunter's favor. He is running for councilman in Aurora & he is being shown in a heroic light on every media outlet

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This report contains of his psychiatrist prescribing Vicodin to others when not supposed to, how the package sent was ''stick figures shooting at other stick figures'', these could have been about the neighbourhood, seems like James Holmes maybe didn't like his neighbours seeing as his apartment was booby trapped, loud music and the door open.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -colleague-Vicodin.html

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
how the package sent was ''stick figures shooting at other stick figures'', these could have been about the neighbourhood, seems like James Holmes maybe didn't like his neighbours seeing as his apartment was booby trapped, loud music and the door open.

This report was proven false. Yes, a package exists but it had not been opened by the time the media reported on it's "contents".

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

how the package sent was ''stick figures shooting at other stick figures'', these could have been about the neighbourhood, seems like James Holmes maybe didn't like his neighbours seeing as his apartment was booby trapped, loud music and the door open.

This report was proven false. Yes, a package exists but it had not been opened by the time the media reported on it's "contents".

This report said the government ''leaked'' the information

abcnews.go.com...

Holmes' attorneys claim that seizing the package was a breach of confidentiality and they accuse the government of leaking the existence of the package to the media.

"The government's disclosure of this confidential and privileged information has placed Mr. Holmes' constitutional rights to due process and a fair trial by an impartial jury in serious jeopardy," his attorneys wrote.

edit on 31-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm biting my tongue on this for now, although I do have strong reservations about this spiral notebook. Police said they cant say for sure but probably sat in mail room for a week or more. The school said no it was brought monday and removed monday....

Much is yet to be discovered

Edit: I also find the medias accusations and assumptions towards Holmes " Psychiatrist". The lady was getting verbally destroyed on fox for the longest time the other day and she wasnt there to defend herself and everything they were saying about her and holmes was speculation, other than the ambien scripts i spose
edit on 31-7-2012 by Silo4 because: the Doc?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this notebook could be a hoax anyway especially if it came on monday, maybe it was out there as some sick joke or prank

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As I was waking up this morning I turned the TV on to the "news". I heard something about James Holmes wearing a helmet in court. Is this true or was I just hearing things? Maybe someone can help.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Silo4

It seems odd that a package would sit there like that, also it would be very convenient for such a smoking gun appearing, either for an insanity pleas or if it was mind control or a set up.

Blaiming the psychiatrist is also not appropriate as she was just doing her job as far as reports suggest, though without proper access to her remit and all information relevant to this case, speculating blame is just that, speculation.

As for the government ''leaking'' the information, I think knowing just who compiled and sent the package, as well as the reports on it, would give more detail, if it was mind control or a set up then there's every chance it was conveniently planted there afterwards, the suspect maybe even was forced to do it, otherwise it could suggest deliberate implication of his psychatrist.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Silo4

It seems odd that a package would sit there like that, also it would be very convenient for such a smoking gun appearing, either for an insanity pleas or if it was mind control or a set up.

Blaiming the psychiatrist is also not appropriate as she was just doing her job as far as reports suggest, though without proper access to her remit and all information relevant to this case, speculating blame is just that, speculation.

As for the government ''leaking'' the information, I think knowing just who compiled and sent the package, as well as the reports on it, would give more detail, if it was mind control or a set up then there's every chance it was conveniently planted there afterwards, the suspect maybe even was forced to do it, otherwise it could suggest deliberate implication of his psychatrist.

Like I said in a previous post, even if this is exactly what they're telling us this is (kid 'snaps' and randomly shoots up a theater...no larger conspiracy), that notebook is, if it has been described correctly, is planted evidence. They HAVE to convict this kid....the amount of bloodlust out there is staggering and the backlash would be incredible if he somehow got off. The cops/prosecution knows this. The notebook ties up the legal 'loose ends' in the case and virtually guarantees a conviction on premeditated murder with no chance at an insanity plea working. It's the best possible piece of evidence they could've possibly hoped for. To me, that's waaaaaaaaaay too convenient.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one who found this unusual? Why is she smiling?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

i too found that strange. i am hoping she is smiling cause her mom is hugging her friend and they are all ok.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I don't think its a smile as in ” she's happy”. I think she is showing emotion from the two people hugging in front of her. My take on it.

Edit: tluna1....you beat me to it!
edit on 8/2/2012 by Miss Sile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Originally posted by mattdel
So.. this girl in the ABC video..
Here's what I see:
I see a military trained female, most likely a lesbian(haircut), wearing a Twilight t-shirt. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that Twilight is a chick flick, aimed at straight women. The whole of those movies is 6-pack ab's running around kissing the damsel in distress. Yes, people can like and enjoy movies that may not be aimed at their particular "class", but to buy a shirt ? Seems like a weak attempt at contingency planning to me. I don't believe it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

That IS an odd one. I listened for the sound bytes. Give it a try. 'Dead bodies everywhere', and a couple of others about 'shooting'. This witness/survivor certainly had a front row seat.

At first I was remarking...what sort of witness would say that....? She hides behind people who get shot instead of herself. Check, that sounds authentic.... If it were the truth, you'd want to couch that somewhat differently.

The killer greeting scene went well for her, since she had dead bodies all over her after 'burying herself' beneath live people. Don't forget her head had hot casings all over it. I cannot magnify the ABC link very much, but I was looking for blood on her shirt. Anyone see any? They could have freshened up her clothing, I suppose. Mainly I am going on instinct. The ears. I hear a forced voice break up at the mention of the victims, more than 3/4 in to the Jennifer witness tape.

If she's real, that's some ordeal.

My ears are suggesting otherwise, idk. There's a lot to cover here.

I'm not looking around as if there is a question or possibility of props being rushed in to position,

It's more like, how well can you spot them?

Always seize upon any humanitarian crisis....

edit on 21-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

I am responding to my own post because I cannot find the original jennifer seeger footage that was shown, by which I based my determination she is a shill witness.

I can find no footage that comes near to what she was saying....her story has changed, and ABC has pulled most of the many early takes they first showed of her performance. I am aghast. To those of you who rely on the tube, and not your discernment, you get the government you deserve.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Perhaps this is the original interview. There's a lot of things that don't add about this incident, including the witness interviews and the fact they look and sound unconvincing.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by davidmann

Perhaps this is the original interview. There's a lot of things that don't add about this incident, including the witness interviews and the fact they look and sound unconvincing.

abcnews.go.com...

Nope, not the same cut. In the one I saw, from this thread (I crawled through another 60 pages looking for it) Jennifer said many different things. Her voice broke suddenly when she tributes the victims near the end, but not while saying things like 'bodies everywhere and gunshots everywhere'. I was a little saddened by the indication of an early plant, and turned away from the fresh puppets giving their story. I took for granted that the video would stay in the public domain. She was wearing the same shirt, however.

Why, if she was right near the door, being the first person the shooter saw, was she the last one out?

Nonsense.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Was wondering if anyone else had picked this up? Holmes' psychiatrist had been reprimanded on three different occasions for ethics violations due to writing inappropriate psychotropic drug prescriptions ...

Link

ETA: Better coverage of the story

HERE
edit on 5-8-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203 >>

join