It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

I have to say with the eyes and hair, I do see similarities. Wasn't Beaker also a scientist on the muppets?
I keep laughing every time I see that picture.

So wrong I know.

The things you people come up with.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is 1 of the massacre survivors showing off her battle scars

Here's some writing from her blog:

Now, I’m about to tell you what happened, maybe a good 5-10 minutes into the movie, and I’m going to use a great deal of words- however, this all happened in a matter of about 5-10 *seconds*. I’m amazed at how fast the human mind works, and how, in the event of an adrenaline rush, your body can work just as fast. This is all also a little bit foggy, because when I’m experiencing a traumatic event, my mind usually blocks out a good deal of it- even when I’m having flashbacks.

Her memory blocks out traumatic events. How convenient.

I think I heard a weird popping noise and then a can or something came flying towards us. The girl next to me and I both swatted at it and it almost hit me in the face, it seemed. At this point, I still think it’s a promotional thing. Perhaps it was a t-shirt gun, or some idiot was throwing us cans of some up-and-coming energy drink.

....because a weird looking guy in a gas mask throwing canisters at you in a movie theater is totally normal..

I think I heard a weird popping noise

This is all also a little bit foggy

The next second is a blur

Suddenly, the pain began to sink in. I think my brain had blocked it out so that I could make the run out of the theatre (seriously, our basic survival mechanisms amaze me so much)

See the pattern? Before she explains something, she makes sure to include that it may not be accurate.

We kept running until we were within maybe ten or fifteen feet of the car, at which point we slowed down a little bit and I noticed that my right blazer sleeve was soaked. I was still convinced that this was all a bad joke, and that it was probably fake blood or some kind of liquid from a badly done beverage toss.

Badly done beverage toss?? These Illuminati writers suck

edit on 26-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Here is 1 of the massacre survivors showing off her battle scars .....

Those wounds look like they were caused by birdshot pellets. Why would the shooter be using this less lethal ammunition when buckshot would easily kill more people? Is there any indication that the shotgun used had its barrel cut down? That way you could fire into a crowd with birdshot and achieve a high number of wounded, a greater body count being more effective in terrifying the public.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Good find. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I cant be positive that you've never been through a traumatic event, but I can take a pretty good guess as no. Myself, I have been through one, and I can absolutely agree that times surrounding the event can get hazy. Bodily injury or no bodily injury, it happens. Saying that it is "convenient" that she claims this and basically calling her a liar is just plain ignorant.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
I think that post saying about his father in the fraud case next, week gives us motive as to if this is a conspiracy why holmes, I dont see how this would make his dad change his mind or make him not testify, unless they are saying if he doesn't testify or doesn't incriminate anybody or reveal any secrets then his son jimmy will be cleared but if he does he will be convicted and sentenced to death.

Corrupt bankers, lawyers, judges, corporations, governments....if this thing is happening like the report says, and is basically responsible for creating the international recession and collapsed economies, then I guess a guy with the algorithm that could prove either way would be seen as a key guy, who knows how he could be affected in order to influence the part he plays in this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Out of the whole thing, I believe this guys statement.

seems more logical.

Something caught my eye on the right side of the theater. The right emergency exit, located directly under the screen, was opening up. It didn’t open slowly, and it wasn’t ripped open quickly. It was slowly and calmly opened up, and what came through was my worst nightmare. I saw a person who seemed a little tall, I guess, standing in the doorway. No physical description of the person could be made. I will try to relate how I saw him in my mind. I could see that the person was wearing what looked like some extremely thick body armor. Also, I noticed that he was wearing some sort of heavy duty mask on his face.

While we were running, it registered to me that there were explosions happening all around me

After a couple of scary minutes where Carli screamed in pain and I could think of nothing else to do but hold her and tell her she was going to be okay. Everything was going to be okay. A paramedic finally showed up and took a look at her. I got out of the car, and listened to the paramedics debate about whether or not her injury was severe enough to warrant putting her in an ambulance. I remember thinking, “are you serious? She’s been shot and you’re arguing about whether or not she deserves to ride in an ambulance?” that’s when the first fang of reality gave me a little bite, and I had a brief thought that we just escaped with our lives. And some people did not.

I followed the ambulance for a couple of blocks before I realized that they were going back to the movie theater.

Some old doctor found out that I had been exposed to gas, so twenty minutes later I am told to strip down and shower in front of the old dude, who is now outfitted in a full body plastic spacesuit. He hands me a sponge and watches me shower for about ten minutes. Oddly enough, it didn’t feel that weird.
They confiscated my clothes. I spent at least an hour there until I became certain that Carli was not at this hospital. I tried to leave, but was forced to make a police statement. I did that quickly, and tried to get at least my car keys back, but it ended up taking me quite some time to convince them to let me have my keys and wallet and phone back.
Three hospitals later, I found Carli. I have never been more happy or relieved at any moment in my life. You really find out, or are reminded, what a person means to you when you almost lose them.

sinisterdreams.wordpress.com... bag-with-guns/

Why would the ambulance make a double trip without dropping off one patient?
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

The rabbit hole just got really deep.

James Holmes (CO Shooter) FatherVIP with American Credit Score and about to appear before Congress for LIBOR

Everyone is quoting each other and saying the exact same tidbit, so this angle has one source.. a blog of a youtube vid.

Here it is.. Mortgage Movies. That vid is the original source. It is what it is.
edit on 26-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seems like most of the wounds shown on people looked like pellets had hit them. Could be the dead and most seriously injured in the hospitals were the rifle/pistol victims. Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
More from this girl:

It actually worries and saddens me that most people do not possess such basic animalistic survival instincts, that so many of them curled up on the floor and kissed their own butts goodbye.

She went from a sweet, innocent girl who experiences black outs to a cocky p.o.s

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
From a witness:

".... there was a nice manager-looking guy standing there(in front of the Fandango machine ticket dispenser) for people just like me. He had on a tan suit, and looked very much like some sort of secret service agent with his little radio receiver in his ear. ...
I remember seeing the manager in the tan suit walk in from the left side.... . He was looking around and he spoke something into the radio in his ear. .... As soon as the first green preview screen popped up, Mr. Tan Manager turned around and disappeared behind the slanted wall.

Hmmm....

"While we were running, it registered to me that there were explosions happening all around me."

This is after the two gas grenades were thrown. If true, the attackers were throwing more explosive devices. Have there been reports of people wounded by shrapnel?
edit on 26-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by samcrow

This whole thing sure does stink of MK-Ultra doesn't it?

It almost makes you wonder if that cell phone call Holmes allegedly received in the cinema was some kind of 'activation' word or phrase that made him snap.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Nice catch with the cell phone bit.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
From a witness:

".... there was a nice manager-looking guy standing there(in front of the Fandango machine ticket dispenser) for people just like me. He had on a tan suit, and looked very much like some sort of secret service agent with his little radio receiver in his ear. ...
I remember seeing the manager in the tan suit walk in from the left side.... . He was looking around and he spoke something into the radio in his ear. .... As soon as the first green preview screen popped up, Mr. Tan Manager turned around and disappeared behind the slanted wall.

Hmmm....

"While we were running, it registered to me that there were explosions happening all around me."

This is after the two gas grenades were thrown. If true, the attackers were throwing more explosive devices. Have there been reports of people wounded by shrapnel?
edit on 26-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

The earpiece and mic thing is nothing new. I've been to more than a handful of theaters that use the same method for communicating (with more employees using it on busier nights), including the two biggest here in town.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I very much agree with you. This looks like a very credible picture of being shot at & experiencing much pain. Who knows how the mind would work at that moment, and everyone's experience would be different. Some people may believe it never happened, that it was staged, & now that the illuminati is writing a fake story. But if this DID happen to this lady, then it is awful & I can't even imagine how terrifying the experience was! I'm not stating that I believe this really occured (whether through mind control, etc, etc) or not, or if it was all completely staged. I'm just saying if these witnesses are telling the truth, I believe more compassion should be given to them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the drug Midazolam? Since there are new updates about James Holmes, I thought this was interesting... "Midazolam is given to children before medical procedures or before anesthesia for surgery to cause drowsiness, relieve anxiety, and prevent any memory of the event.

Here is a link to an adult on midazolam:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
God how things are evolving!

The father being a key witness in Senate is sooo relevant... Now our lonely promissing scientist guy who turned mad, killed people in a cinema and booby trapped his flat is the son of an upper crust bloke involved in a financial scandal..

All his steps follows the same script of a previous crime.

I ask people to help me finding his former girlfriend picture. I saw it while surfing from one of the links provided here at ATS (can't remember which thread). There was only one picture of then together among many pictures of Holmes. This picture simply vanished from the web and no one is talking about it. Something tells me she is a key person.
edit on 27-7-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

More from this girl:

It actually worries and saddens me that most people do not possess such basic animalistic survival instincts, that so many of them curled up on the floor and kissed their own butts goodbye.

She went from a sweet, innocent girl who experiences black outs to a cocky p.o.s

Nice of her to say huh? After such a huge tragedy. She's basically saying "I deserved to live and they didn't."

100% confirmed for Darwinist.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Does she not realize that some people were in a really bad seat and unfortunately running may not have saved them? Or that they had families, children, etc. I can't believe someone who was actually there can be so insensitive.

I wish someone, anyone, who was in the first 3-4 rows would just make an attempt at a description of the man who took the phone call. Even if only to say they don't remember much about him because nothing stood out. In all the witness interviews not one of the reporters even asked! Every one of them only asks for a description from the point where you can't identify the shooter!!
edit on 27-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Out of the whole thing, I believe this guys statement.

seems more logical.

I followed the ambulance for a couple of blocks before I realized that they were going back to the movie theater.

Some old doctor found out that I had been exposed to gas, so twenty minutes later I am told to strip down and shower in front of the old dude, who is now outfitted in a full body plastic spacesuit. He hands me a sponge and watches me shower for about ten minutes. Oddly enough, it didn’t feel that weird.
They confiscated my clothes. I spent at least an hour there until I became certain that Carli was not at this hospital. I tried to leave, but was forced to make a police statement. I did that quickly, and tried to get at least my car keys back, but it ended up taking me quite some time to convince them to let me have my keys and wallet and phone back.
Three hospitals later, I found Carli. I have never been more happy or relieved at any moment in my life. You really find out, or are reminded, what a person means to you when you almost lose them.

Why would the ambulance make a double trip without dropping off one patient?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I guess I could understand not giving back personal items right away, but people being forced to give a statement? I haven't been a witness to crime in a very long time but last time it wasn't mandatory to give a statement. Unusual choice of wording there I guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Maybe it's just her way of dealing with things. I think the article said she was in the service. Could explain her tough attitude.

On any account just wrong to say, especially what happened to others at the event.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join