It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samcrow

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

Originally posted by samcrow

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
Take it with a grain of salt, or a whole bag of salt....

Well holy crap. The other shoe finally drops. Remember what the jailers said about Sirhan Sirhan.........

No I don't. What did they say? (Too young, sorry. Feel free to say what they said. Holmes could have been controlled, he could be faking after researching how to fake it. *shrugs* No clue. I'm still keeping my mind open.)

It's pretty much verbatim the same thing.

Sirhan Sirhan:

1) Arrested, without a fight or incident, with the murder weapon literally in his hand.

2) Eyewitnesses describe Sirhan as being completely calm, cold, and self-possessed.

3) Once in custody, he goes bananas. Literally climbing the walls of his cell.

4) Maintains, and has always maintained, that he doesn't remember anything at all. Memory stops right prior to the shooting and then picks up again once in a holding cell.

5) Key piece of evidence emerges later, in the form of a notebook, pointing specifically to his intent to kill Robert Kennedy.

6) No discernible motive. No evident history of psychosis.

James Holmes:

1) Arrested, without fight or incident, with the murder weapon and tactical gear at his feet.

2) Eyewitnesses describe Holmes as being completely calm, cold, and self-possessed.

3) Once in custody, he goes bananas. Spits on guards, creates a ruckus, etc.

4) Maintains that he has no memory whatsoever of the crime.

5) Key piece of evidence emerges later, in the form of a notebook, detailing his intent to kill people in a movie theater.

6) No discernible motive. No evident history of psychosis.

To me, especially after the notebook, this is one of three things: either this is 1) just really, really coincidental, 2) Holmes is deliberately using the RFK assassination template to avoid the death penalty/incarceration, 3) this is the same type of operation conducted by the same people.

Very interesting. I didn't know that about Sirhan Sirhan. Thank you. It does sound extremely similar. Makes you wonder if he studied the case before he committed this crime to copy it exactly to the letter, or if it is the same people behind Sirhan Sirhan?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Wow! This is crazy. Funny how in TDKR Gordon tells "Robin" that he's no longer allowed to believe in coincidences once he becomes detective. Well I feel the same, I seriously doubt this is one huge coincidence.

So there is no motive for James to do this, but now we have a motive for someone to set him up... To shut up his father, or at least attempt to shut him up.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

This whole thing sure does stink of MK-Ultra doesn't it?

It almost makes you wonder if that cell phone call Holmes allegedly received in the cinema was some kind of 'activation' word or phrase that made him snap.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 26-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i have been thinking about that little video that was released of Holmes a few years ago where he states he's working on "temporal illusions, how to change the past" (paraphrased).

i'm thinking maybe he's trying to 'change the past' by giving a testimony/behaving in a way that will end up in him not being convicted for something he has done, or being convicted for something he did NOT DO (->he wasn't the shooter, but an accomplice). since the media all around the world will (and already has been) reporting what is 'officially' happening, the past will be effectively changed in the public's eyes if society is lead to believe something that is not actually true.

this is obviously a little out there, but who knows? he is an apparently very gifted scientist with some mental health issues who has been working in this precise field. wouldn't necessarily put it past him, possibly with similarly-minded accomplices (if it is true there was more than one person involved, and the plan is for him to be the only one to be caught).

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by samcrow

It almost makes you wonder if that cell phone call Holmes allegedly received in the cinema was some kind of 'activation' word or phrase that made him snap.

It's certainly following the template, that's for sure. Even the way the media and subsequently the general public reacted to the crime based on the 'anonymous information' flowing from the authorities to the newspapers is identical. Like I said, Holmes is either one of the most brilliant criminals in history to completely manipulate the process in this way, or this is RFK part 2. That very conveniently found notebook coupled with the amnesia claims really brought it all together.
edit on 26-7-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Nice find, and if true pretty much sums it up!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by samcrow

That was one of my very first thoughts I posted about a call but it seemed out there. Then people mentioned that it might have just done to make a false call more believable. Why wouldn't people believe if someone takes out a phone and walks away that they are planning to make a call. The ring isn't necessary.

That said, I don't recall anyone actually saying it did ring. That is something I would like to hear from a credible person or of course cell phone records for his phone.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by IamMe14

Is there a reference for this?, some witnesses said he kept his foot on the door and gestured to someone then went back in within a few mins

This says 911 calls started at 12:39am
www.nytimes.com...
m.yahoo.com... m&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

I remember reading it was during a dialogue secene between Freeman and Bale near when the necklace is stolen. That was at least 15 minutes into the movie after the opening action sequence.

Theater 9 had a start time of 12:05 I believe (theater 8 was 12:00). You figure 10-15 min of previews and then another 15-20 or so min into the movie and that seems to be about right to get us into the 12:39am area.
edit on 26-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

Interesting, thanks. Are there any trustworthy reports on the tweets yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by samcrow

"Raymond Shaw? Raymond Prentiss Shaw?"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Media lies surfacing

reports of spitting are fake

Holmes has been low-key and detached since he was arrested Friday, the affiliate reported

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another report of amnesia

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The 24-year-old repeatedly asked prison guards "Why am I here?" and said he had no recollection of the killings during a midnight premiere of the new Batman film, according to the New York Daily News.

I recall an example from a previous job, which was very front line, of a person that was found suffering presumed mental health issues, after laying on the ground in a car park for a few days basically in their own mess, they had also coloured their hair, they were taken away for sectioning and when released they never recalled a moment of the days of being on the ground. They believed they were being controlled and had no control over themselves.

Not saying this is the case here, but reminds me of this example.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok so he's not spitting at guards, this makes me think the story of him asking how Batman ends is also false. The only thing I believe is that he is stating he can't remember anything, that much I can assume is accurate.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I saw a reference to the bomb squad being concerned about a bomb in this car. That could explain the broken glass. Given the talk of bombs at the theater this could make seen once they knew it was his car.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I knew this is fake.

They set this guy up big time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The 24-year-old repeatedly asked prison guards "Why am I here?" and said he had no recollection of the killings .....

Not remembering the act is another indicator that the alleged perp has been mind-controlled:

10-1-97 Pearl, MS, Pearl H.S., Luke Woodham, 16
"Woodham said he doesn't remember killing his mother."

9-28-04 Islas Malvinas Middle School No. 2, Carmen de Patagones, Argentina
--(Shooter) said he wasn't conscious at the time he shot....

3-2-05 Stewart County High School, Cumberland City, TN, Jason Clinard, 14
He shot his school bus driver six times, killing her as she stopped to pick him up. "He said that the last thing he remembered was watching television that morning. ...Jason said that the next thing he remembered was after the alleged offense. He said he was heading into the woods when his mother called him on his cell phone... at that time he "woke up" in the woods... He said he was surprised to learn he had shot somebody."

11-20-05 Tacoma, WA Mall Shooter Dominick Sergio Maldonado, 20
“He tells us that he has very little memory of being at the mall and the shooting itself," his defense attorney said.

1-23-09 Fabeltjesland nursery/day care stabbings, Belgium, Kim de Gelder, 20
His lawyer... said that his client "had no specific memories of what happened in the daycare centre."

1-12-10 UofA/Huntsville shooting, Amy Bishop, 44
"She has absolutely no recollection of shooting," court-appointed defense attorney Roy Miller said.

edit on 26-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Presumably these guys underwent polygraphs to confirm this. It is entirely possible mind control was used on James Holmes, especially given the recent reports, if they are true, about his father.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

How can it be wrong when it feels so right?

And what is Kermit doing to Fozzy?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Spend because: I needed to add an important question.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think that post saying about his father in the fraud case next, week gives us motive as to if this is a conspiracy why holmes, I dont see how this would make his dad change his mind or make him not testify, unless they are saying if he doesn't testify or doesn't incriminate anybody or reveal any secrets then his son jimmy will be cleared but if he does he will be convicted and sentenced to death.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join