It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

But apparently he didn't:

link here

A new report by Daily News says that the accused Colorado gunman in the July 20, 2012 movie theater massacre that left 12 dead and 58 wounded, asked a jailhouse worker how “The Dark Knight Rises” ends.

.... At least he didn't watch the whole movie, which supports the evidence that he was in the theatre and watched part of it.

One more info added.
edit on 26-7-2012 by LordAdef because: fixed link

Okay at least we know that much now. I didn't know that part when I posted, I read that article later last night. I was going to fix it this morning but you beat me to it. LOL With him being in isolation, now he'll never know how it ends. Unless he gets transferred to psych.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Does anyone know the time difference between a man opened the emergency door inside the theatre to when the shooter appeared blazing with his guns? Was it 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins or 20 mins?
edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Does anyone know the time difference between a man opened the emergency door inside the theatre to when the shooter appeared blazing with his guns? Was it 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins or 20 mins?
edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Approximately 20 min. He stood up just as the trailers ended and movie began and came back in at 12:39am I believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

Is there a reference for this?, some witnesses said he kept his foot on the door and gestured to someone then went back in within a few mins

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by IamMe14

Is there a reference for this?, some witnesses said he kept his foot on the door and gestured to someone then went back in within a few mins

This says 911 calls started at 12:39am
www.nytimes.com...
m.yahoo.com... m&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

I remember reading it was during a dialogue secene between Freeman and Bale near when the necklace is stolen. That was at least 15 minutes into the movie after the opening action sequence.

Theater 9 had a start time of 12:05 I believe (theater 8 was 12:00). You figure 10-15 min of previews and then another 15-20 or so min into the movie and that seems to be about right to get us into the 12:39am area.
edit on 26-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Ok, so there was definately a 2nd person involved; perhaps that phone call was from the shooter to inform the person he had arrived.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok so I found two witnesses that I haven't seen before, both seem like honest historians in their recollection of the events. At the very end one of them says it was "a dead scene in the bat cave with Alfred and Bruce." For a moment i thought this conflicted earlier reports however that scene was immediately after the necklace was stolen so it still seems consistent with other witnesses.

www.youtube.com...

ETA: Chris Ramos also says it was a Bruce and Alfred scene. Now I'm wondering why I kept hearing it was a scene with Morgan Freeman in it.
edit on 26-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Theater 8 witness account

www.youtube.com...

He mentions someone shut the door of his theater which is presumably Eric Hunter who saw the gunman. Because the people in 8 couldn't go out thru the emergency exit it seems that probably very few if any witnessed the actual arrest behind the theater. We'll probably never know the exact truth on what happened back there.

People said don't go in the lobby because the shooter was out there

They saw smoke coming in thru the bullet holes in the wall and his wife who has EMT training recognized the smell and said it was tear gas.

He heard police saying the shooter was cornered IN theater 9. Interesting but easily could be a misunderstood or erroneous communication between police.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt, or a whole bag of salt....

Holmes Claimes Amnesia

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

The former California honor student picks at his meals on some days, and doesn’t eat at all on others. A typical breakfast would include sausage and grits, while lunch could mean a ham sandwich.

The jail worker said most folks inside the county lockup consider Holmes’ memory loss a ruse.

“He needs to save his act for the jury because no one here is buying it,” the worker said. “Everyone is convinced he is faking it.”

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

Well holy crap. The other shoe finally drops. Remember what the jailers said about Sirhan Sirhan.........

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by IamMe14

reply to post by IamMe14

Perhaps Police trying to get in to the car?

Normally I'd accept that, however since the police arrested him without any resistance... why would they need to do that? He was cooperating, at least according to the MSM.

who is to say they didnt have the key for the car and had to break in? (just saying whats at the top of my head)
edit on 26-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

Why would they break a small window at the back? It would be much easier to break the driver or passenger window and unlock the door that way.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by IamMe14

reply to post by IamMe14

Perhaps Police trying to get in to the car?

Normally I'd accept that, however since the police arrested him without any resistance... why would they need to do that? He was cooperating, at least according to the MSM.

who is to say they didnt have the key for the car and had to break in? (just saying whats at the top of my head)
edit on 26-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

Why would they break a small window at the back? It would be much easier to break the driver or passenger window and unlock the door that way.

I mentioned it was possible he lost the key inside the theater. Maybe he got mad and started smashing windows on that side of the car. I honestly have no clue, just conjecture.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by samcrow

Well holy crap. The other shoe finally drops. Remember what the jailers said about Sirhan Sirhan.........

No I don't. What did they say? (Too young, sorry. Feel free to say what they said. Holmes could have been controlled, he could be faking after researching how to fake it. *shrugs* No clue. I'm still keeping my mind open.)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I know limited information on the history of that story. Could you elaborate please? Did he say the exact same thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not saying this is true or not... just putting it out there for some thought. I came across this today, about Robert Holmes, Jimmy boys father, and found it rather interesting.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

And.....

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.

Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Again, not saying it's accurate without doing some more checking, but certainly adds a new dimension to what has happened if correct. Use the son to derail the fathers work?

Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He probably had a blackout and doesn't remember anything about that night. If anything, and I also wouldn't be surprised why he's complaining of stomach pains considering the jailers make the food and are probably plotting to kill him.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Sorry, but now something is starting to smell. What better way then to get the father not to testify but to go after his son. This is starting to scream set up now.

Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Not saying this is true or not... just putting it out there for some thought. I came across this today, about Robert Holmes, Jimmy boys father, and found it rather interesting.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

It doesn't mention anything about his grandfather Sherlock?

I bet if he were alive today he'd be so ashamed of this whole debacle.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No I don't. What did they say? (Too young, sorry. Feel free to say what they said. Holmes could have been controlled, he could be faking after researching how to fake it. *shrugs* No clue. I'm still keeping my mind open.)

It's pretty much verbatim the same thing.

Sirhan Sirhan:

1) Arrested, without a fight or incident, with the murder weapon literally in his hand.

2) Eyewitnesses describe Sirhan as being completely calm, cold, and self-possessed.

3) Once in custody, he goes bananas. Literally climbing the walls of his cell.

4) Maintains, and has always maintained, that he doesn't remember anything at all. Memory stops right prior to the shooting and then picks up again once in a holding cell.

5) Key piece of evidence emerges later, in the form of a notebook, pointing specifically to his intent to kill Robert Kennedy.

6) No discernible motive. No evident history of psychosis.

7) Jailers, etc., repeatedly claim they 'know he's faking it.'

James Holmes:

1) Arrested, without fight or incident, with the murder weapon and tactical gear at his feet.

2) Eyewitnesses describe Holmes as being completely calm, cold, and self-possessed.

3) Once in custody, he goes bananas. Spits on guards, creates a ruckus, etc.

4) Maintains that he has no memory whatsoever of the crime.

5) Key piece of evidence emerges later, in the form of a notebook, detailing his intent to kill people in a movie theater.

6) No discernible motive. No evident history of psychosis.

7) Jailers, etc., repeatedly claim 'they know he's faking it.'

To me, especially after the notebook, this is one of three things: either this is 1) just really, really coincidental, 2) Holmes is deliberately using the RFK assassination template to avoid the death penalty/incarceration, 3) this is the same type of operation conducted by the same people.
edit on 26-7-2012 by samcrow because: added point number 7

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Well, I am going to have to agree the same people behind JFK are behind it. Everything is just too convenient. Either that or he was a die hard rebel fan of the JFK assassination which I doubt, wasn't even in his era.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join