It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Fox666

Was there a person dressed as Batman outside the Eaton Centre on June 2nd?

lol....that one stumped me too friend...stumped me too lol...lol...batman costume outside a mall where she survived a shooting, and she negatively directly mentions him on such a public venue...she is involved in this shooting, at the batman movie she was tweeting about going too...obviously the planning was several months back...

but what if she knew the planners, and they had known she was a fan? or at least she was most likely going to be there? what if they came in together? it wouldnt be too hard to plan something in advance if you knew when and where, obviously...

i just took the mention of batman and ran with it lol...dont hate me for that, just thinking over the internet...but that still did make me give a small, out loud chuckle when i read the Batman charging for pictures at the scene of the crime...(give those pictures to family, or someone close, or someone you owe...know that you would do it again on a bigger scale, and then have the two events then connected...id bet some sicko on the net would buy those pictures...cause batmans prolly in some too)

i digressed again, apologies, and respect to those lost

-love

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Beaker!

So what Muppet is Jared? And why haven't we seen him in court?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

But apparently he didn't:

link here

A new report by Daily News says that the accused Colorado gunman in the July 20, 2012 movie theater massacre that left 12 dead and 58 wounded, asked a jailhouse worker how “The Dark Knight Rises” ends.

.... At least he didn't watch the whole movie, which supports the evidence that he was in the theatre and watched part of it.

One more info added.
edit on 26-7-2012 by LordAdef because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Yes. They broke up recently. I saw there picture somewhere but couldn't find it again.
This is another subject kept in the shades....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

you saw a picture of her?? The pic I saw associated with the story was a shirtless pic of him, but he was alone in it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

Yes I did it. The usual happy couple hugging and posing for a photo. I'll find it tomorrow and link it to you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
reply to post by IamMe14

Yes I did it. The usual happy couple hugging and posing for a photo. I'll find it tomorrow and link it to you.

Are you saying this picture that your talking about has James Holmes with the reporter? Okay, now that will definitely shed some twist in events.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sorry almost 200 pages.

When they found him in his vehicle how did they know it was him? (since he took off his gear and clothes) Did he still have guns on him? was he naked? What am I missing here?
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

Reports are he was wearing full SWAT gear, on the police radio it says suspect in tactical gear and gasmasks, it then says 'is that the dude in the white car you're by'' and ''yep we got gasmasks rifles''. Other reports say suspect was apprehended in the parking lot, apparently there was a rifle left inside theatre 9, and another thrown on the ground as per evidence tags. Just when the gun was thrown or tactical gear that was on the ground as evidence, or the gas mask at far side of building were threwn has yet to be explained.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

There is a post about this back in the thread where all the tweet times are mentioned, it confirms there could be a time anomaly.

Does anyone have access to all the tweet times as they happened, where they couldn't be manipulated after to confirm if this is in fact an discrepancy?
edit on 26-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I do find it a little off that no one from this incident is tweeting about it or even posting it on their facebook pages or the what not. What did all the victims sign a confidently agreement or something?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

I almost jumped to when the Toronto woman with just the mention of Batman on her tweet on the day of the Eaton massacre.

It's small details like that that just adds to more questions and I'm glad it was brought to our attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I would say so. Makes sense considering Police and Prosecution want to have a tight case before court. If any of those star witnesses talk before the case it could throw the whole case in to jeopardy.

joequinn.net...

I can assure you that any crucial evidence/witness reports that does NOT fall in line with how the prosecutor wants to run this case will NOT be called to court. In fact, any witness who has already spoken to the media won't be called up at all.

It's quite strange for some witnesses to say in a "dark" theatre full of smoke could see alot of blood every where yet they could'nt identify red hair (even if he wore a hat?) on a man who gets up from his seat to take a phone call who preceeded to go open the emergency door.

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi folks,

after reading a lot about this shooting here I would like to add my opinion about what might have happened.

I guess we all know that the official story (catched him after he just left the exit with full armor) is BS. There are many pieces of evidence that he was at least a lot further away of this exit and managed to drop the gas mask on the edge of the building.

But I also hate to read that everything is part of a really big conspiracy in order to rule us all. Of cause there are people who try everything to accomplish this but please don't add every criminal/mystery to this global conspiracy.

So I thought about this a lot and tried to figure out why they managed to catch him although he made it at least to the edge of the building. A solution would be that he planned this. Exit the door, drop off armor and weapons, run to the edge and drop the mask. Than just go back as a normal visitor that managed to escape and try to tell the police that he just saw the man running down around the edge. Maybe he thought that he couldn't make it all the way to the highway or maybe this was his plan but he noticed that the police was faster than thought...
Maybe this was a backup plan and he thought that he could get away with this story.

This would at least explain why the armor and mask is where it is but the police still could find him in/at his car.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnixFE
Hi folks,

after reading a lot about this shooting here I would like to add my opinion about what might have happened.

I guess we all know that the official story (catched him after he just left the exit with full armor) is BS. There are many pieces of evidence that he was at least a lot further away of this exit and managed to drop the gas mask on the edge of the building.

But I also hate to read that everything is part of a really big conspiracy in order to rule us all. Of cause there are people who try everything to accomplish this but please don't add every criminal/mystery to this global conspiracy.

So I thought about this a lot and tried to figure out why they managed to catch him although he made it at least to the edge of the building. A solution would be that he planned this. Exit the door, drop off armor and weapons, run to the edge and drop the mask. Than just go back as a normal visitor that managed to escape and try to tell the police that he just saw the man running down around the edge. Maybe he thought that he couldn't make it all the way to the highway or maybe this was his plan but he noticed that the police was faster than thought...
Maybe this was a backup plan and he thought that he could get away with this story.

This would at least explain why the armor and mask is where it is but the police still could find him in/at his car.

But who are we to say that their official story is BS? We dont have nearly enough evidence to come to that conclusion yet. As it stands, the official story is entirely plausible. Of course there are some assumptions that they are making and some things that they just dont know yet, but that is to be expected. They've gotten *some* information from him, but it does not yet appear that he has given them a blow-by-blow rundown of what happened. If he does give them that, its going to get out, through an offocial release or a leak.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

I'm not sure if this is one of those jokes that shouldn't be explained but...

...and...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

How would you figure the booby trapped apartment and the alleged package to a psychiatrist in that scenario?.

Also if he didn't want caught then he wouldn't have his car there, or anything suspect within it, also he would ensure he was wearing minimal concealed armour, like just a vest under normal clothes and a balaclava, maybe a gas mask, things that would be easy to discard fast before reentering sans balaclava and weapons, looking like a regular guy, probably wouldn't have conspicuous freaky hair either.

Whilst assuming everything as a conspiracy is silly, there are inconsistencies in this incident which require clearing, as ignoring them would be anathama to justice, including the fact that there could be other parties involved such as an actual accomplice at the scene, or seeing as the guy was found in a drugged state and the unlikeliness of his character, as far as it appears, to have the inclination or motive for such a crime, and the fact this guy was involved in research about fantasy / reality / mind control / mind altering states
''research on temporal illusions and the cross between fantasy and reality'' www.dailymail.co.uk... newsxml
that he could have been willingly or otherwise part of some mind control exercise, be it of his own doing, or others.

Mind control does happen and while some might believe it far fetched, just do some research on Scientology practices
en.wikipedia.org...**** (this could have been written for James Holmes)
and you will see that they are already using it in various ways, they operate on Theta manipulation, which are brainwaves. There are other factions that use mind control, including advertising and corporate symbology, read into it, practically everywhere, from education to the food we consume and gov tactics are psychologically orientated for producing results within the marketplace or population. Ever heard of spin doctors? Mind control is everywhere to varying degrees.

If this guy was involved in some sort of high level mind control or was being used by another group, or had any sort of accomplice, the motive should be established and any involved parties treated appropriately.

****Operating Thetan: Leaked Scientology Practices of Mind Control from Wikipedia..sound familiar....
OT III: The Wall of FireMain article: Xenu
"This Solo-audited level goes through what is called the "Wall of Fire" that surrounds a previously impenetrable whole track mystery. What prevents a being from being himself? This level answers that question. Once complete, a being is free of the whole track overwhelm that has trapped him. Here he confronts and eradicates the fourth dynamic engram that has plagued this universe for millennia."[9]

Church dogma regards OT III as a dangerous process which can lead to pneumonia, to lack of sleep or even to death if not run correctly. In Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, it was noted that the defendant had been required to sign a waiver to the effect that "the Scientology Organization, its branches and members, and L. Ron Hubbard are not responsible for anything that might happen to my body or mind on OT III".[10]

[edit] OT IV: OT Drug Rundown"This level handles the hidden problems and stops in a being's universe caused by the effects of drugs and poisons on the whole track. This is the final polish that rids one of any last vestige of the effects of drugs on the spirit. Ministered at Advanced Organizations or Flag. Approximately 12½ to 25 hours."[9]

[edit] OT V: New Era Dianetics for OTs"The Second Wall of Fire consists of 26 separate rundowns and has been described as dealing with "living lightning, the very stuff of life itself." This level addresses the last aspects of one's case that can prevent him from achieving total freedom on all dynamics. An audited level ministered at Advanced Organizations or Flag. Approximately 50 hours."[9]

[edit] OT VI: Hubbard Solo New Era Dianetics for OTs (Solo NOTs) Auditing Course"The training one receives before starting to solo audit on New OT VII is so powerful that it actually constitutes an entire OT level. On Solo NOTs one is dealing with complexities intended to crush one's true power and abilities as a thetan. Solo NOTs auditors acquire a wide range of auditing skills to handle the vast phenomena that can occur on OT VIII. Approximately 3–4 weeks with the new Solo Auditor Course done."[9]

[edit] OT VII: Hubbard Solo New Era Dianetics for OTs Auditing"On New OT VII one solo audits at home daily. This is a lengthy level, requiring a considerable amount of time to complete. It is the final pre-OT level, and culminates in attainment of the state of CAUSE OVER LIFE."[9]

[edit] OT VIII: Truth RevealedMain article: OT VIII
"This Solo-audited level addresses the primary cause of amnesia on the whole track and lets one see the truth of his own existence. This is the first actual OT level and brings about a resurgence of power and native abilities for the being himself. This may be done at the Flag Ship Service Organization only."

[edit] Unreleased levelsOT IX: Orders of Magnitude
OT X: Character
OT XI: Operating
OT XII: Future
OT XIII: New Section XIII OT
OT XIV: New Section XIV OT
OT XV: New Section XV OT
At some point one is to eventually reach the state of Cleared Theta Clear, a spiritual state which Hubbard describes this way:
"A thetan who is completely rehabilitated and can do everything a thetan should do, such as move MEST and control others from a distance, or create his own universe." [11]

ETA Scientology claims having 8 to 15 million members.

Some Batman symbology

The possibilities of James Holmes having at least looked into these practices is very high given that this is the specific nature of his research and interest from at least age 18 (if it is true that he was intersted in this and not somebody writing it for him to read in a presentation as has been reported), besides his field of research is in entirely this area. Perhaps he was trying some out on himself or was involved in some of it's practices. Just exploring possibilities......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14Yes, a few pages back we were speculating on why it's busted out but there's no information that I know of that gives an explanation. The police scanner audio doesn't ever mention the window (that I know of). Holmes reportedly did not resist arrest in any way so it doesn't make much sense that the police busted it, especially that small back window. What would be the point of that?

If you're going to break into a car and be as inconspicuous as possible, you bust out those small windows. They're not as noticeable and are easier to replace later if need be. On a car like that Tiburon, you could easily reach in and unlock the door by sticking your arm through that window. The lock switch on those cars is located right behind the interior door handle approximately in the middle of the interior door panel. But, I doubt the police would need to bust that window out. Every cop should have a car unlock kit (slim jim, etc.) with them and it would be a LOT less conspicuous and make a LOT more sense for them to do it that way versus busting out a window, regardless of why they needed to be in that car. That said, it looks like that's a freshly broken window and hasn't been driven much (lots of loose glass still around the edges). Another curious aspect.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sorry almost 200 pages.

When they found him in his vehicle how did they know it was him? (since he took off his gear and clothes) Did he still have guns on him? was he naked? What am I missing here?
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

I thought they captured him with all his gear on. Last I heard anyway.

When they ran into him I heard they almost mistook him for a police officer because of all the gear. I don't know if that was his plan or not, being mistaken for an officer, but from what I hear the police did mistake him for one of them until they heard he was the shooter and arrested him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
By the way, where the hell is the ex girlfriend??

My guess, scared and in hiding. If somebody possibly shot up a ton of people because of a break-up with you, wouldn't you want to crawl into a hole and not want to come out? Some of the victims might want to blame you for this, even though really it's Holmes fault, not yours. Or you yourself might blame you, so therefore you hide. I feel for the poor girl really IF she really exists.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by IamMe14

Perhaps Police trying to get in to the car?

Normally I'd accept that, however since the police arrested him without any resistance... why would they need to do that? He was cooperating, at least according to the MSM.

Maybe he lost his keys in the darkened theater during the attack? Just speculating here. I honestly have no idea.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join