It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Manhater

Sigh. This little logical fallacy gets so much play on ATS.

They are building a criminal case. They won't release footage they're planning on using to prosecute the defendant unless they have too.

Lack of footage !=! cover-up.

Believing that it does = paranoid, though.

I don't think anyone here is saying the lack of footage now screams cover up. We are wondering what will be released later. There are some suspicious cases were it turns out cameras seemed to be turned off at the time.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord

Someone should photoshop some tactical gear on Ronald mcdonald and post it.

For some odd reasoning, I'm inclined to believe that they should. I mean after one poster was posting his beer abs and all.

Curious, how they came about that photo. Considering, no one can can find his pictures.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

With that kind of hair you would think it would just be said that the guy had a Lucille Ball wig on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Sigh. This little logical fallacy gets so much play on ATS.

They are building a criminal case. They won't release footage they're planning on using to prosecute the defendant unless they have too.

Lack of footage !=! cover-up.

Believing that it does = paranoid, though.

Pretty much doubtful there on your part.They released footage of others BS, like OJ and others of simple crimes, and Zimmerman. But, they refuse to show his footage?

Like I always tell my sister, whatever. Okay.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Cool as long as that's cleared up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Just saying this whole thing is a bit far fetched. Whether you believe it or not. I don't know.

Your have a brilliant student, who just throws his life away like it was nothing, born in a rich society.

And not one witness can make out the guy who was there due to the tactical gear he was wearing.

Only thing they can charge him really, is his apartment trap.

He could of been there just to watch the batman movie and got caught in a situation.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
maybe either holmes or the accomplice if there was one was stitched up, made to think they was part of a prank and now there too scared to come forward cause no one will believe them

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here's another thing that I find far fetched from the reports. If this guy even took whatever 100 MGs of Vicodin or hydrocodone. The amount is an exaggeration. He would not shoot up a place. He would be sleeping it off, like he looked in court.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
lack of allowed media coverage is not a cover up, its to ensure the defence lawyer cant argue the case has been biased because of excessive public intrusion corrupting the views of the jury. Its happens like that in Australia as well with police doing a complete lock down on information getting to public. No big deal. Eventually he will be trialled and sentenced. Even if he doesnt get the death penalty how long will he last in jail. If he succeeds in pleading insanity then hes tied in straight jacket in a small padded cell for the rest of life. All roads lead to hell for him now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

With that kind of hair you would think it would just be said that the guy had a Lucille Ball wig on.

Yeah, maybe he actually said "i'm Lucille ball" to the poilce.

No disrespect intended re. the whole situation. Violet you come up with some funny things!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Here's another thing that I find far fetched from the reports. If this guy even took whatever 100 MGs of Vicodin or hydrocodone. The amount is an exaggeration. He would not shoot up a place. He would be sleeping it off, like he looked in court.

I thought that too. Either he was used to it and that amount didn't effect him much....he took it and then felt out of it and that's why he gave himself up......or the vicodin is a coverup for any actual drugs used in Mind control.

All speculation of course.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I don't know if anybody has asked this yet, but this was one of my first thoughts...

Who the hell brings a six year old to to cinema at midnight? God damn... when I was six I was in bed by 7pm. I bet those parents wish they had done things a little differently now.

Forget six years olds, how about newborn infants?! www.youtube.com...

This witness story particularly smells to me. As the father of a 6 months old, even the idea of going to a movie at midnight, period, with or without the baby, is beyond the realm of our tiredness. Also, as a person with even the slightest consideration for others around you, you just don't bring a little baby to the movies. And you definitely aren't going to be up to do it at midnight. And you definitely aren't bringing a baby to a loud ass action movie in a crowded loud theatre.

There is another video of this couple, shot from the front for a different channel, and the acting job from the father is really, really poor. The girl is believable, but the guy is in Chris Ramos territory at times.

Again, as the parent of an infant: You are not awake, let alone out in the movies at midnight. You are also not sticking around all morning for interviews. You are home counting fingers and toes, and packing up to go stay with family for comfort. This is not a believable scenario.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The tear gas label came mainly from the media.

At the beginning, a witness talked about smoke and irritation. Then the media used the terms pepper spray / tear gas, no one was sure what it was. Now it has become tear gas.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by bluemirage5

Just trying to get the lingo straight...the bogans are they what we call white trash?

I think the public is taking the witnesses seriously, but since the media has only been strutting out the same 8 or 10 over and over again and what they say seems scripted....somethings smells fishy.

Yes, so far I have only seen 1 guy interviewed in the hospital...but I do have to admit the last 2 days I only turn on the news briefly thru the day because I am on overload with the election...cannot take it anymore.

Did you happen to see the interview with the 2 white trashers who had their 4 year old and 4 month old in the theater and their story includes him proposing to her before the movie
then as their "story" goes on she tells how she looks around sees the 4 month old on the steps (they were in the balcony) and Mr Wonderful is gone. He put the baby down, jumped of the balcony and ran out of the theater. I mean the whole thing is just wacko.

My husband's godfather is from Australia, and when he comes to visit I don't know what he is saying most of the time!!

edit on 24-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

The most romantic part is she saw he was so reliable, she accepted his proposal. Ahhh, true love. Sorry, I can see leaving her behind to save the kids, but leaving your kids behind? No, that's it for me buddy. You butt would be gone in a flash.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The whole event is invalid because someone took their 6 year old?

Sure, an average person might not do that, but someone will. Who would leave their child in a car seat in a hot car all day? Not the average or not most people, but it does happen.

I don't find a couple of kids there surprising, it is what goes on now in our society.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by heycitizen

I have to agree with you there however I'm not afraid to ask questions, even if it appears insensitive when thats not what I'm trying to do at all.

Jeez, lawyers and prosecutors are 100 times worse during question time in court.

When people ask questions, more often than not, stories start to change then it leaves you with more questions than answers; much the same with this case.

Had Holmes shot himself dead at the scene I guess thats the end game and there is closure to some degree.

But then police wouldn't have known about his booby-trapped apartment and there would have been worse causalities. At least with him being taken alive, the police knew about the apartment and the casualty list went down some. Thankfully.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The tear gas label came mainly from the media.

At the beginning, a witness talked about smoke and irritation. Then the media used the terms pepper spray / tear gas, no one was sure what it was. Now it has become tear gas.

The police audio has one of the officers saying that they thought it was CO gas, and demanding that gas masks are brought to theatre 9 for them because whatever the gas was, it was keeping them from entering the theatre.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by timetothink

That's ok because I'm what you call a Kiwozzi - ex-Pat of New Zealand. I never had trouble with any Americans understanding me although they laughed alot when I change to the Aussie accent and switch to a British accent which I do quite often among my friends for a laugh.

Yes, "Bogan" is probably what you would call "white trash" however believe it when I tell you quite afew Bogans do very well for themselves. They usually sit between the low soci-economic communities of Housing Commission and have been unemployed all their lives to the working class Bogan. We love our bogans, in all honesty I'd be far more entertained by them than going to a theatre watching a movie. These are real life people, crazy, loud mouthed, funny and a barrel of laughs. The best Bogans are the tradees; they usually end up in nice homes but they never change their persona. Most Australian bogans are harmless people and boy do they love watching reality TV.

We have only seen one injured person interviewed for less than 30 seconds. Australian MSM is heavily edited over here which is why I never watch it.

The part about the woman, her two kids and "belovered", had to laugh over that......much of the same story of Captain Coward and that cruise boat that sunk in Italy. Alot of husbands left their wives high and dry there too, jumped ship without trying to help their own women and children.

edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

I've noticed that. It seems the time of gentlemen are over. The days of Cary Grant, John Wayne, Fred Astaire, Humphrey Bogart to name a few are gone for the most part. Even though I wasn't around for that era, I long for it. What happened to opening doors for ladies. Bah! What can you do I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

His parents appear to be able to afford a lawyer for themselves......but not one for their son? Holmes could get the death penalty for crikey sake. Public defender will do NOTHING for him.
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by violet
It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with rec hair.

This is where CCTV of the parking lot would come in handy. It should either show

1) Holmes pulling up in his car, entering the theatre, leaving the theatre, dressing his gear and going back in......

2) More than one person in the car, 1 person going into the theatre and coming back out, 1 person going in the theatre in tactical gear (possibly Holmes, possibly not).

What is Aurora's surveillance situation , does anyone know?

I know that with crimes in the UK they usual out together someones movements from various bits of footage from different parts of town.

From what I read within the posts of some Aurora residents, it doesn't sound like Aurora misses a beat in surveillance. They are supposedly to be in the top 10 of the most surveillance places in the U.S. and they rank specially 3rd in the top 10.

So, this whole thing stinks and it's hard to fathom at the same time.

I'm thinking they're holding onto surveillance for prosecution. If they release it, it might make it harder for their case.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join