It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by violet
It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with rec hair.

This is where CCTV of the parking lot would come in handy. It should either show

1) Holmes pulling up in his car, entering the theatre, leaving the theatre, dressing his gear and going back in......

2) More than one person in the car, 1 person going into the theatre and coming back out, 1 person going in the theatre in tactical gear (possibly Holmes, possibly not).

What is Aurora's surveillance situation , does anyone know?

I know that with crimes in the UK they usual out together someones movements from various bits of footage from different parts of town.

From what I read within the posts of some Aurora residents, it doesn't sound like Aurora misses a beat in surveillance. They are supposedly to be in the top 10 of the most surveillance places in the U.S. and they rank specially 3rd in the top 10.

So, this whole thing stinks and it's hard to fathom at the same time.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

As a rule:

Surveillance helps you catch crooks, not stop crimes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yep, I wonder if we'll get some suspect stills like the London 7/7 'bombers' or the see through mumbai shooters.

Maybe the cameras were conveniently broken like at the pentagon or when Diana's car crashed in Paris

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

As a rule:

Or prove beyond a doubt how someone did what they supposedly did!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

As a rule:

Yeah, that's why they refuse to show it. Surveillance will paint the real story. If they have nothing to hide. They would show the footage.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by heycitizen

Nobody seems to be saying they were suffering the effects of tear gas, just it got smoky!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm wondering about the tear gas too. I don't see anyone with vision or clothing issues Here in this post with vid further upthread. I don't know if tear gas burns the skin. No time stamp or known if this is the first known video of people outside. It's shakey / blurry and looked to be cell phone vid.
edit on 7/24/2012 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Someone should photoshop some tactical gear on Ronald mcdonald and post it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Sigh. This little logical fallacy gets so much play on ATS.

They are building a criminal case. They won't release footage they're planning on using to prosecute the defendant unless they have too.

Lack of footage !=! cover-up.

Believing that it does = paranoid, though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by heycitizen

Nobody seems to be saying they were suffering the effects of tear gas, just it got smoky!

Then that explains the CS gas mystery. Stuff is not easy to get. If it wasn't CS gas, then it was just a smoke grenade. Not that easy to get, but much easier to get than tear gas...

I was running with the initial reports of there being 'tear gas' in the theater, which struck me as highly unlikely, or very unusual..
edit on 24-7-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It's been said there was no security guards at theater that night, now it will be interesting if they say the camera(s) were not working, etc

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Kind of odd that he would have to stand outside putting his gear on seeing as he went in wearing normal clothes and wouldn't be able to put them on in a car.

Isn't there a chance he could have possibly been wearing the body armor under his clothing?

Maybe but he was reportedly in full SWAT team ballistic gear, leggings, vest, groin, throat, helmet and was apparently mistaken for the SWAT team.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Kind of weird a military guy, who would have access to the gear and knowledge of guns was ''unaccounted for''. It wouldn't do if a military guy went nuts would it?

There are too many flaws in this whole story....it doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
CITIES WITH THE MOST SURVEILLANCE
www.menshealth.com...

31. Salt Lake City, UT
32. New York, NY
33. Aurora, CO
34. Oklahoma City, OK
35. Riverside, CA
36. Jersey City, NJ
37. Philadelphia, PA
38. Las Vegas, NV

Smack dab between 2 city's with prior terrorist attacks
edit on 24-7-2012 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by violet
It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with rec hair.

This is where CCTV of the parking lot would come in handy. It should either show

1) Holmes pulling up in his car, entering the theatre, leaving the theatre, dressing his gear and going back in......

2) More than one person in the car, 1 person going into the theatre and coming back out, 1 person going in the theatre in tactical gear (possibly Holmes, possibly not).

What is Aurora's surveillance situation , does anyone know?

I know that with crimes in the UK they usual out together someones movements from various bits of footage rom different parts of town.

You would think there were lots of surveillance cameras around the building and particularly near doors. I'm sure the police have it and will release it later. If they don't, they have no description of him with all his disguises he had going on. Of course the police claim they saw him dressed up to prove he was the culprit, but this could be one of those tampering with evidence attempts so they have a good case against him.

Unless he had more than one gas mask, why was it photographed, tagged as evidence on the ground and not him wearing it? Looks to me it was found on the ground and that's why the marker is right there marking the spot. Unless Holmes was in the midst of tossing it when cops got to him, but the cops couldn't have got there the second he was back outside beside his car. He had enough time to start taking the gear off and maybe he was just tossing it on the ground, was gonna drive off, not matching any description

Nobody actually saw him. There won't be any can you point to this person in the courtroom.

In some of the first images I saw, there was a bunch of black items on the ground near a corner. Looked liked tossed items from his tactical outfit. I couldn't really tell. His defense could be planning to pin it on a second accomplice to lessen his charges.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I haven't heard unaccounted for. I heard 3 military persons confirmed dead.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord

Someone should photoshop some tactical gear on Ronald mcdonald and post it.

Yeah haha. There's a Joker/ Ronald pic to steal in google image search. It just needs the tactical gear photoshopped on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
I'm wondering about the tear gas too. I don't see anyone with vision or clothing issues Here in this post with vid further upthread. I don't know if tear gas burns the skin. No time stamp or known if this is the first known video of people outside. It's shakey / blurry and looked to be cell phone vid.
edit on 7/24/2012 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

My daughter got tear gassed by cops at the Vancouver riot and I don't recall her saying anything about her skin, just coughing and burning throat, eyes. She wasn't rioting btw, just got stuck in the crowd

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I forgot to mention I watched my recording again tonight , or last night whatever time it is now. This was from the first report, breaking news. The helicopter filming over the roof of century 16, never pans to the left where his car would be in the back lot, where we could see Holmes being arrested. I think these choppers get told where they can film. It was from ksu or something station.
edit on 24-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by southtower
CITIES WITH THE MOST SURVEILLANCE
www.menshealth.com...

31. Salt Lake City, UT
32. New York, NY
33. Aurora, CO
34. Oklahoma City, OK
35. Riverside, CA
36. Jersey City, NJ
37. Philadelphia, PA
38. Las Vegas, NV

Smack dab between 2 city's with prior terrorist attacks
edit on 24-7-2012 by southtower because: (no reason given)
and its number 33 thats probably a coincidence but errie never the less

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join