It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I don't know if anybody has asked this yet, but this was one of my first thoughts...

Who the hell brings a six year old to to cinema at midnight? God damn... when I was six I was in bed by 7pm. I bet those parents wish they had done things a little differently now.

I know, same here When I was a kid I went to bed very early, even as a teen I had a 10 pm curfew.
With my own children I just wanted them to be home safe and sound. it took me a long time before I let them go to a friends house for a sleepover. I just had to know they were in their beds at home with me.

Still though these days, kids aren't in bed this early. Maybe there was no babysitter or they just wanted to take her. I think it was just mother and daughter outing and the mother is critically injured , got shot in the throat and abdomen and she's pregnant, but baby might be ok, but mother will be paralized once she goes home. That was the last I heard.

It's very sad. She will always regret going and taking her child of course but I can't cast blame against her in this situation. She went out for a night of fun and a wicked person decided to do what he did. How was she to know it wouldnt be safe? She will be in tremendous pain for the rest of her life. She's a victim in this and not to blame.

I don't think they should have told her so soon, that her daughter died.

Pregnant Ashley Moser lost her daughter and was shot three times by alleged gunman James Holmes during the Batman massacre at a movie theatre in Colorado on Friday night.
Ashley is the mother of Veronica Moser-Sullivan, who was killed in the cinema after alleged gunman James Holmes opened fire.

Ashley Moser, 25, is still fighting for her life in intensive care, despite being shot three times - once in the stomach and twice in the throat.
Yet despite Miss Moser's serious injuries to her neck and abdomen, which are expected to leave her paralysed, her unborn child is reportedly healthy.
Moser is still in intensive care but her brother Robert told The Daily Mail: "I don’t know how, but she still has the baby. Yesterday I was told she had lost it and today it’s OK. It’s a miracle as she was shot in the stomach."
Trainee nurse Ashley spent the weekend drifting in and out of consciousness asking after Veronica.Heart-broken family members had to break the news that Ashley’s little girl would not be coming home. She reportedly burst into tears and screamed, “I want to die!”

Source
edit on 24-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ok, you might be right about that

Good thing the entire building didn't blow up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by samcrow

Originally posted by theabsolutetruthAlso odd the witnesses didn't mention a guy that had freaky orange hair or a guy in a hat sat down for a while...

Of all of the aspects of this case, I find this the most curious. Here's a tall, gangly guy dressed head to toe in red with orange/red hair, sitting in the front rows, and allegedly getting up and moving around, going out the exit, etc. and NOT ONE witness (that I've seen) has said "Yeah, it was the tall, gangly guy dressed in red with the orange hair." He should've stuck out like a sore thumb and been a focal point for more than a few people in that theater.

Where is the witness testimony that says the guy that sat in the front row was dressed in red? The quote from the KCNC witness I can find just says;

As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it seemed like he got a phone call Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is infuriating that no-one thought to ask this witness if the man had dyed red/orange hair! Also where this witness was sat would have an effect on how much he saw of the guy that took a call and then went out of the exit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Thats correct and may I also add did'nt the witnesses say the shooter was approx 5 foot 8 when in fact Police say Holmes is 6 foot 3 ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Indeed it's odd with all that red going on , it wasn't reported by the witness or anybody else.
Thry don't release all the evidence though.

Was his mugshot the clothes he had on when they took him in or those orange prison suits they wear?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Indeed it's odd with all that red going on , it wasn't reported by the witness or anybody else.
Thry don't release all the evidence though.

Was his mugshot the clothes he wore or those orange prison suits they wear?

Prison suits. It matched his hair. He was in style.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So no-one was dressed in red (at the time of the shooting) then?

I wasn't convinced about that discrepancy in height as the witnesses could have got that wrong but the fact no witness are saying either the guy that took the phone call had bright red hair or the shooter had bright red hair is weird.

If you look at the photo of the gas mask outside the theatre it wouldn't cover up the hair, just the face.
edit on 24-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm surprised they did'nt make him wear red lipstick!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thats a mighty big difference in height.

Not one mention from any witness to claim the shooter had red hair, I was under the assumption he wore a complete head covered gas mask yet the one in the photo appears like those pull on ones.....and by saying that the shooter was carted off by Police still wearing the mask....so where did the other one in the photo come in to play? Were there two different face masks at the scene of the crime?
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yep, 6'3 is tall and with bright orange hair and presumably dressed all in red? There are reports of wearing black, even with all the armour, the red would still show, as would the hair, it doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

It's easy to presume things when there is no video of what happened but how do we know if he had the gasmask on, took it off, or the cops took it off.

This report says he had it in his posession, not necessarily wearing it.

Within hours, over 250 law enforcement officers and over 100 FBI agents responded to the tragedy. James Holmes was arrested with a rifle, handgun and gasmask in his possession outside of the theater.

rt.com...

I know it might seem picky but one things are misconstrued they seem to snowball and become unquestioned facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Manhater

I'm surprised they didn't make him wear red lipstick!

Seriously, with all this red going on...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Yep, 6'3 is tall and with bright orange hair and presumably dressed all in red? There are reports of wearing black, even with all the armour, the red would still show, as would the hair, it doesn't add up.

Surprisingly enough, red appears black in many low-light conditions, so in a darkened theatre, it might not have stood out at all.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

The only report I could find of the shooter wearing red was from a released prisoner. Is it possible that a prisoner would be able to see a new prisoner coming in, still dressed in his tactical clothing?

Holmes — who had dyed his hair red — was also wearing red clothing beneath the black body armor that terrified moviegoers saw when he opened fire early Friday morning, Danilov said.

Jail guards “blacked out his windows with duct tape so no one could see him,” said Danilov. “He was cuffed in the back and had leg shackles.” Read more: www.nydailynews.com...< br />

So if this witness is correct/true, he was wearing body armour over red clothing. That would probably mean not much of the red was on display but if the man that took the phone call was Holmes he would have been wearing red.

What a tangled web!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with red hair.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with rec hair.

I had to star you for the Ronald McDonald comment.

I know right......

Maybe it's Mc Donalds behind this event.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Have they said what sort of "body armor" he was using, and what sort of gas mask. Also, where did he get the CS gas?

All of this is more unusual than him owning guns, to be honest, and it's much harder to get CS gas grenades than it is a firearm. You can't get them in the mail because they're an incendiary device, as far as I know. They went into detail about every last bullet he owned, and the make and model of his firearms, but nothing else on his "arsenal". That's curious to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

It's too strange nobody reported seeing Ronald McDonald sitting front row before he changed into the green haired joker with rec hair.

I had to star you for the Ronald McDonald comment.

I know right......

Maybe it's Mc Donalds behind this event.

Thanks

. If you google Ronald McDonald , one of the first Few pics shows a joker Ronald guy. Scary pic. I couldn't post it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This is where CCTV of the parking lot would come in handy. It should either show

1) Holmes pulling up in his car, entering the theatre, leaving the theatre, dressing his gear and going back in......

2) More than one person in the car, 1 person going into the theatre and coming back out, 1 person going in the theatre in tactical gear (possibly Holmes, possibly not).

What is Aurora's surveillance situation , does anyone know?

I know that with crimes in the UK they usual out together someones movements from various bits of footage rom different parts of town.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

There's a picture of the mask. I presume they took the other gear off later and they are not saying anything about it.

www.inquisitr.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join