It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

So how many military or former military were among the victims?

How many witnesses were known actors or models?

What occupations were the suspects involved in ie:studies?

What occupations were the suspects parents involved in?

How far do we think our government, clandestine agency or mega corporation go to carry out some crazy scheme?

Just wondering if the dots connect to anything?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

They let McVeigh live for awhile.

Why?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

No dialated pupils or anything....maybe they waited hours before taking the picture so he looked normal or he was perfectly sane at the time of the picture.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Totally doubt that his sane picture. He still looks high like a kite.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I guess this shows why you need a gun. If you don't you'll be a sitting duck for people like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by CloseEncounter

They let McVeigh live for awhile.

Why?

Depends if you believe there was actually a "they".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My first impression of this guy is "too smart for his own good". The guy thought too much, and when a person over thinks, it can lead them down strange paths.....all of the dots start connecting, patterns emerge that may or may not be coincedence, suddenly you are Alice falling down the rabbit hole, fantasy becomes reality....I think this is the world of James Holmes.

I am not blaming the batman movies in any way, but the fact is, christopher Nolan does make heavily philosophical/psychological films....the kind of films that are easy to "over think", the psychological undercurrents are easy to get swept up in, it wouldn't take much for a highly critical mind to take these films out of context and apply the fantasy in reality....Or maybe he had no connection to the films at all, perhaps he picked dark knight because he just needed a packed theater.....sick as that sounds.

I am not dismissing those who think this could be a false flag and Holmes is a patsy. I am still considering this as a possibility, but for now my gut is telling me he is a guy who was struggling with the borders of fantasy and reality, and sadly I think his fantasy won out. What is really ironic is that this guy studied neuroscience....perhaps he was trying to understand his own mental processes?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Another report of witness that said he walked out like he was gesturing to somebody and height reference at 5'8 or 9, the guy also said that from cansiter to end 30 mins and gun firing for 25-20, which seems unlikely, other winesses said 3 mins

www.youtube.com...

another report of roommate and colleague possible suspect

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

"I noticed a person who came into the theater, and sat to the very front row of us, to the very corner, to the very right, and it seemed like he got a phone call and he went and took it towards the emergency exit. Most people take their phone calls towards the lobby, so it seemed like he was holding his door open with his foot, and when I looked at what he was doing, his gestures was looking like he was trying to find somebody or signal somebody to come this way. And then my friend came, I went to bring her into the theater, the door was closed and about 15-20 minutes into the movie, the door swings back open a guy walks in all dressed in black, helmet, gas mask, black armor, suit, everything, and I noticed, something went off behind me. I wasn't sure if he threw it or if anybody behind me threw it into the audience behind me, but it was I guess a gas canister, it got harder to breathe and less than two-seconds of it going off, the gunshots started happening."

edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Kind of odd that he would have to stand outside putting his gear on seeing as he went in wearing normal clothes and wouldn't be able to put them on in a car.

Also odd the witnesses didn't mention a guy that had freaky orange hair or a guy in a hat sat down for a while...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It is obvious that Holmes is completely HIGH as a kite, and has not even come all the way down...

Unless the police were drugging him, then he was higher than this on Friday night.

Tell me how a guy, who is so high that he has not come down in 4 days, was able to think clearly and pull off this 'stunt' in his right mind-

dressing into full body armor
aiming and hit 60-80 people
driving to the movie theater
loaded, reloading
Don and Clear a gas mask

No No No....he was under some type of mind controlled experiment.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Kind of odd that he would have to stand outside putting his gear on seeing as he went in wearing normal clothes and wouldn't be able to put them on in a car.

Isn't there a chance he could have possibly been wearing the body armor under his clothing?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I agree!!

I thought the same thing; he is more than just 'looking' sedated... it appears that he has NO clue of what just happened...

I still stand by guess of MKULTRA being used.

I see his face in the courtroom and I think:

Mark David Chapman
Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
John Hinkley Jr

the list most likely goes on.....

Yeah, there's something quite strange about this. He looks like he's been given enough tranquilizers to bring down an elephant. He looked like he was nodding off a few times. You're right about the fact that he doesn't even look like he has any idea what's going on, like he's been drugged and/or programmed to go along with everything.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

In some of the pictures he looks surprised or confused to as why he is there. When you are fighting sleep, it also makes you look wide-eyed.

I don't know of any drug which would take over three days to stop effecting you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Also odd the witnesses didn't mention a guy that had freaky orange hair or a guy in a hat sat down for a while...

OH WOW, good point, certainly they would have noticed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I came across this video that has a 20 minute recording of Police communications from that night - definitely some suspicious stuff going on, multiple suspects/POIs

Police communications 7/20/2012

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Normally I would be one of the first to express my anger towards the guilty party, but this once, I can't help feel some sympathy for him.

Seems a lot of people are feeling the same way, I don't see the arguing that usually ensues on these types of topics, example the Zimmerman threads,

Really odd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruthAlso odd the witnesses didn't mention a guy that had freaky orange hair or a guy in a hat sat down for a while...

Of all of the aspects of this case, I find this the most curious. Here's a tall, gangly guy dressed head to toe in red with orange/red hair, sitting in the front rows, and allegedly getting up and moving around, going out the exit, etc. and NOT ONE witness (that I've seen) has said "Yeah, it was the tall, gangly guy dressed in red with the orange hair." He should've stuck out like a sore thumb and been a focal point for more than a few people in that theater.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He looks brainwashed, reminds me of that Derren Brown show when he brainwashes somebody to shoot a man at a theatre.

Of couse he could have planned all this out himself, but as always with these kind of things it's always possible that there is much more to the story.

Also I read that some people are debating wether he's insane or not, in my opinion if somebody decides to do such an act then of course they are crazy!
edit on 23-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
For those tallying up actors and models involved in this, here is a portfolio for Corbin Kent, aka Corbin Dayton, aka Corbin Dates. www.modelmayhem.com...

You'll find links to his own websites there as well, some kind of photography services or something. On one hand, actors and models are notorious for having aliases and stage names, but would they have the wherewithal/vanity to give a stage name to a national news reporter, let alone give out several different ones? And does an "actor" from Aurora, CO actually need a bunch of confusing aliases getting in the way of potential work, of which I'm sure there is very little in that neck of the woods.

Also, knowing that everyone in the town, county, state, country and world is going to see him on television, would someone really use a phony stage name? You'd probably get a lot of ribbing from your friends and family. His bio on his photography site says he was born and raised in Aurora, but I can't find any information online about him in local news or otherwise. Supposedly he's 23 years old, and you can typically find at least some small mention of most people that age somewhere on the web, even something as small as a mention on their high school website etc. He's just got that Facebook page and this modeling stuff.

I'm waiting for someone to find something similar for "Chris Ramos". That guy's acting chops were cut straight from a bad soap opera.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by heycitizen
For those tallying up actors and models involved in this, here is a portfolio for Corbin Kent, aka Corbin Dayton, aka Corbin Dates. www.modelmayhem.com...

99% sure it's nothing but that comment from Jared is pretty creepy, especially the SHOOTING part.

I need to log off ATS lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join