It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

The shooter would be ripped apart when he delivers himself to the gates of hell

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Some drugs do that, they give bulging eyes and impaired sight that causes the user to pop their eyes to see.

I figured he was on something.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Is that why he warned the cops about his booby traps I wonder? That part still bugs me-he goes planning this for weeks/months,then warns the cops about his flat being rigged... Does not add up.

I really have wondered about that also. My take, either he had a change after seeing what he had done or he didn't plan on being taken alive and a that point thought killing cops was a bad idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

It isn't FALSE. I didn't say the victims would DETERMINE, I said they would have SAY. I am aware of who has the DETERMINING DECISION.

Actually read the words posted before flaming.

Spokesperson says so here:
www.hollywoodlife.com...

and here

www.independent.co.uk...

Holmes has been held in solitary confinement since Friday. Prosecutors say they may consider the death penalty but will make that decision after consulting with victim's families.

edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Given the range of his facial expressions, he doesn't just look sedated ...

It's looks like he's trying to figure out what's happened/happening. As another poster said, like he's trying to wrap his head around it all. I mean, he literally looks like he has no idea whatsoever what is going on around him.

I think he's in psychological shock ... disorientation, confusion, inability to comprehend external stimuli, detachment, etc.

I'm no expert - it's just my two pence.

This is what I thought as well. Though whether that is what's really going on or he's putting on a show, or just drugged up, is the question. Watching what he was doing I kept thinking what would make me do that and I'd be looking down because I'd be ashamed so I'd look down and I'd be doing those eye expressions as I'm trying to comprehend what happened/is going on.

I still think he did the shooting but I don't have an answer for if he was sane through it all and just wanted to kill, if he actually did have some sort of mental breakdown and some inner demons just took over or if there was some MKUltra stuff going on.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

Thanks, I just woke up and missed it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Suspicious package at univ of colorado Wonder how this ties in. Bobby trap package shipped last week?

Guess they would have seen he shipped something and tracked it. Someone new probably..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

He told the cops that there were bombs in teh apartment, not that it was booby trapped.

It was very possible he was trying to get them killed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

are there no video surveliance at movie theaters? not even at the back door?

link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Totally withdrawn and disconnected ...

And it looks like what he's done it starting to really hit him.

But something else ...

And perhaps I'm reading too much into the video - but it really does look like he's trying to figure out how he got there. Like he doesn't know how or why he's sitting in that courtroom being accused of what he's being accused of.

Just my gut feeling. It's very possible I'm wrong. That impression struck again and again while watching that video.

ETA: I think it's possible he's having dissociative amnesia (temporary amnesia that follows traumatic events) or might be exhibiting early symptoms of PTSD (which includes temporary amnesia). If this is the case, he must have considered this event traumatizing to begin with ... which would require a sense or remorse and/or empathy ... which psychopaths aren't exactly notorious for.

Or I suppose there's also the unlikely possibility that he was brainwashed/hypnotized ... something of that sort.

What a twisted and sad state of affairs. My heart goes out to the victims

edit on 23-7-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

WOW, he is totally sedated. Being that sedated, you sure he's competent to stand trial?

Not by the looks of it.

I can't get over his hair.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was starting to think he was a guy who blew his gasket and just whent crazy, but after watching the court case it's either drug abuse gone extremely wrong or it might even be mind control on some sort of level, I hope not the thought of someone being manipulated into causing such a atrocity is terrible

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

thanks, I somehow missed the point about the trap being mentioned. But given the word 'bomb' I bet they would be very careful and not just barge in.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here we go. Get ready for tax dollars wasted, and news networks fighting each other for ratings.

I mean I know everyone has to be proven guilty, constitution and all that blah blah, but there is nothing to prove, these type of cases are open and shut, all the inbetweens doesn't make a #. Thats all just stuff for entertainment, just stupid.

He is getting what he wants, people are so gullible, he knew his organge hair joker referenced ass would be on every news network availiable, and now it will turn into a circus, I'm glad I do not watch mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I did not bash her. If you read in my post, it was observations of what I experienced while she was here and similarities with the way he acts in his video. Please stop taking it out of context.
Lov ya.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Also, I won't say so much mind control. I would say a little like sleep deprivation. Like someone has either been trying to brain-wash him or interrogate him on a constant basis since Friday without allowing him to take rest or breaks in between.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He looked totally out of it
I don't think his eyes were bulging. It looks more like he was just trying to keep them open. Or that's the way he rolls his eyes.

His head bobbing about and looking drugged, I think is just an indication of his present mental state, whatever that may be. He may have regrets, not to be confused with remorse. Regrets that center around his own selfish self. Or he was just acting.

They usually can't drug the defendant before he goes into court because he has to be aware of what's happening. Mind you some of the drugs might still be in his system. He might have been given sedatives like lorazepam

edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Some drugs do that, they give bulging eyes and impaired sight that causes the user to pop their eyes to see.

I figured he was on something.

Thanks.

Me too

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Please don't beat me up over this because I don't mean this to indicate anything like I don't want him to get full justice and whatever penalties the evidence warrants, but the footage from that hearing is one of the sadder things I've watched in my life.

My gawd...it's just really really heartbreaking. You'd think it couldn't get any sadder than 12 people dead and many more wounded and traumatized (for the rest of their lives), but just the reality of a life with endless possibilities being cast away for some sick, violent, and unfathomable "mission" of harm or protest or whatever the hell this dude thought he was doing is just so sad.

I don't think he was faking anything at all. He's a lost soul; a sad, broken, lost soul.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Also, I won't say so much mind control. I would say a little like sleep deprivation. Like someone has either been trying to brain-wash him or interrogate him on a constant basis since Friday without allowing him to take rest or breaks in between.

I am not sure but when people are in a manic state don't they also go for days on end without sleep?

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join