It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just hope this doesn't go down the insanity road, because I do not think this is the case here. I think others are involved and this runs deep.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He's definitely sleep deprived and probably sedated.

If he gave himself up (has this been confirmed yet?) perhaps he's still trying to get his head around it all?
If something (other than his gun jamming) made him stop the killing (guilt, the horror of seeing people being shot) then perhaps it's just continuing now and earlier in court.

His guilt, remorse?

I dunno

He definitely looked a quarter sad, a quarter tired, a quarter out of it and a quarter insane.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Yeah, I have 3 bulging discs, and had until the surgery, one herniated disc in my back. I was on Vicodin for two years, and I'm as tall as the suspect, and anything over 15mg was generally followed by a long nap. I can't even imagine what 100mg would be like.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

i agree with that! also, i was trying to think outside the box, in his position, what or how would i want the court/public to see me, if i had done this. well i would probly fake stupor, and tiredness, unability to concentrate, to help me for a insanity plea..

i also am shocked, that the msm is not calling this what it is.. he is a terrorist, hands down. he went in there to deliberatly hurt people, and proudly waited for the police to show up afterwards. this man should be charged as a terrorist. just my thoughts..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I had a lot including other things in hospital after arm surgery, I was basically passed out 75% of the time and drowsy the rest. I am a woman though, and smaller / thinner than this guy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
He's definitely sleep deprived and probably sedated.

If he gave himself up (has this been confirmed yet?) perhaps he's still trying to get his head around it all?
If something (other than his gun jamming) made him stop the killing (guilt, the horror of seeing people being shot) then perhaps it's just continuing now and earlier in court.

His guilt, remorse?

I dunno

He definitely looked a quarter sad, a quarter tired, a quarter out of it and a quarter insane.

He looked like he was falling asleep half the time, or trying to.

When he wasn't trying to pop his eyes out of his head that is.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Apparently the victims get a say on whether it would be death penalty or not......are they not biased?

I hope the REAL FACTS of this WHOLE thing, all influences, if any delusions, drug use / abuse of his own or by others and if there are others involved get COMPLETELY explored.

There are too many people showing gung ho attitude prepared to discount anything other than the act itself.

Justice is more than you can just see in front of your eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Some drugs do that, they give bulging eyes and impaired sight that causes the user to pop their eyes to see.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Would someone please start talking about the logistics of this nightmare!

Either he wasn't the only one or he didn't do it. What i want to know is how someone that never used a gas mask was able.. to use a damn gas mask and be super efficient at the same time. This is the polish you put into tactical combat squads not an amateur that plans it out in advance, i don't care how gifted. Experience is the best teacher and what he did requires some some serious skill. Let's break it down.

60-90 seconds of shooting? Even if he switched guns when they got empty that's still not enough bullets to account for the body count im pretty sure he missed. What do we have, a total of 71 folks that got it including the recently passed. Your handgun has probably 13-15 bullets, your shottie has 5 founds and that AR-15 has (i'm even going to start how a person with no job was able to purchase [he was on unemployment] an AR-15 and 6,000 rounds of ammo) 30 round mag total (the pic of the gun had a normal 30 rd mag, but he could have reloaded while he was doing it, more people would have escaped).

Witnesses told the police that Mr. Holmes said something to the effect of “I am the Joker,” according to a federal law enforcement official, and that his hair had been dyed or he was wearing a wig. Then, as people began to rise from their seats in confusion or anxiety, he began to shoot. The gunman paused at least once, several witnesses said, perhaps to reload, and continued firing.

source: Gunman Kills 12 in Colorado, Reviving Gun Debate

Uh.. after the first shot people would have started bugging out and start running for their lives. Your looking at about.. 50-55 shots max. The shotgun being reloaded is not an option (you loose the advantage).. that leaves
you with the handgun and the semi automatic rifle. He had to reload. More than once. Marksman like efficiency, reloading the firearms, the limited field of vision due to the gas mask.. your doing THIS IN THE DARK, eyes off the targets as you reload (you can't see), you look back up in the smoke filled room. You trail your targets as they run, (shouldn't people be like, running their asses off during this? A stampede maybe?). That semi jammed on him. This dude was unfamiliar with firearms that the AR-15 jams? While he was still able to maintain marksmanship on par with professional shooters while on the clock, the guys that go to timed and scored shooting events? Not to mention he was shooting blindly. If he didn't reload then (which he couldn't, then he looses the advantage) this man is one of the best shots in history. While wearing a gas mas in a dark theater.

Soon as that tear gas let loose people would have been pouring out of there. Or whatever he was used. And still saw no evidence about the presence of smoke. No pictures of people being tread for irritation to tear gas or any other irritant. So what happened? When he started shooting did people immediately start fleeing or did everyone dive for cover even when their eyes, nose, and throat was getting that burning sensation from the tear gas.

This dude catches 12 bodies with 58 injured in a smoke filled dark movie theater. And this man devoted his life to scientific pursuits... then stops and does this? He's had no kind of training on a AR15 (You NEED it!) or with the shoottie and he manages a feat equal to the professional shooters? Like i said, the logistics don't add up.

Here is the offical interview

VIDEO: Aurora Police Chief update on Aurora Theater Shooting

Many many rounds where spent, lots. enough for them not to be able to count even at the time of the press release. 60-90 of unleashed hell from someone that has their gun jam on them. In a dark smoke filled room.. while wearing a gas mask. Not to mention that he had to have spent a damn considerable amount of money on this arsenal. What was he doing? Funny how no one mentions his occupation. That AR15 is the biggest clue.

It would be entirely different if he had used an SKS, those things are around $300 tops! Nah, he went with an AR-15 (that's bread folks) so he spent good money on a firearm he specifically wanted. And he didn't know about the jamming? Your looking at around least $5000 to just f'in snap or plan this out. What was he doing? No one is talking.. not the school he went to, no reaction from relatives, not anyone from his hood.. nothing. And he himself has clammed up.
edit on 23-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: damn notepad

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's a better video and a bit longer

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What was the "$20,000 worth of extremely controlled military gear" that he had? He got everything online through legal sources. Not to mention it was all likely under $10,000 and could be as little as $5,000, with the possibility of credit cards, as numerous unemployed college kids get applications for them every day.

For being a site that starts with the words "educate" and "yourself" they took very little of their own advice, not even knowing the Aurora Police Department is pretty much across the street from the theater. Nor do they realize there were pictures/videos showing injuries present from that night.

I'm not even going to get in to how idiotic the main basis of the argument is that all the people were actors and that Columbine was also a staged event, because people in Colorado are elite in faking shootings.

That site is a disgrace to all those places that have legitimate claims at conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Given the range of his facial expressions, he doesn't just look sedated ...

It's looks like he's trying to figure out what's happened/happening. As another poster said, like he's trying to wrap his head around it all. I mean, he literally looks like he has no idea whatsoever what is going on around him.

I think he's in psychological shock ... disorientation, confusion, inability to comprehend external stimuli, detachment, etc.

I'm no expert - it's just my two pence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Apparently the victims get a say on whether it would be death penalty or not......are they not biased?

I hope the REAL FACTS of this WHOLE thing, all influences, if any delusions, drug use / abuse of his own or by others and if there are others involved get COMPLETELY explored.

There are too many people showing gung ho attitude prepared to discount anything other than the act itself.

Justice is more than you can just see in front of your eyes.

FALSE

It's the attorney general who will determine if the death penalty will be assessed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

--continuation from above post--

The only way he would have been able to do this is that he HAD to have locked everyone into that damn movie theater, then got nasty. But then EVERYONE would have been killed more less. What's the holding capacity for that theater? He released something into the air, then got ugly? This student is gifted in neuroscience.. that's the brain.

911 tape: 'I need someone to shut this movie off'

source:Gunman turns movie into surreal horror: 'This is real'.

WTH?! You need someone to turn this movie off? You would think someone walking onto the stage DURING the movie would let you know something is up!

This started at 12:39 and cops where on the scene in 90 seconds. You don't get that good playing video games and from his path he wasn't spending time getting his game on. He was dedicated to science and woke up with military-esque type execution.

You can't make this ish up people.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Given a crowded place, I am surprised more didn't get killed. I think a good marksman would have killed more.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He looks sad.

He doesn't look like he's about the outcome.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Given the range of his facial expressions, he doesn't just look sedated ...

It's looks like he's trying to figure out what's happened/happening. As another poster said, like he's trying to wrap his head around it all. I mean, he literally looks like he has no idea whatsoever what is going on around him.

I think he's in psychological shock ... disorientation, confusion, inability to comprehend external stimuli, detachment, etc.

I'm no expert - it's just my two pence.

I would agree to that, he is disorientated as well as drugged.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Looks drugged to me to.
And sometimes remorseful and or confused.
Has he had a psychotic break or is this something else?

He has brainwashed/blackmailed patsy written on his face IMO.

Or there is the other possibility that he thought it would be great fun to go COD in real life,but the reality of it snapped his mind.
Is that why he warned the cops about his booby traps I wonder?
That part still bugs me-he goes planning this for weeks/months,then warns the cops about his flat being rigged...
Does not add up.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
slides of courtroom
www.9news.com...

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join