It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
To me, he looks like he is trying act sad or loopy and he's not good at it....I think everything from when he was "caught" has been act towards his defense.....pitiful coward.
edit on 23-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I wondered about the vicodin. Isn't that about the same thing as a roofy?

No it is not...

link   
reply to post by Bearack

Yes, I heard that too.

It's weird that they say he patiently waited for the police outside the theater and then went crazy on the officers at the station. I wouldn't expect the police to treat him with kit gloves after his arrest, but I would expect them to make sure that no bruises would be seen. We'll probably never know what really took place at the police station.

The spitting and such, just tells me he was still high on whatever drug he took to do the deed, though.

link   
reply to post by timetothink

He couldn't fake dialated pupils in a bright courtroom though.
I don't think he was faking.
I've been around a LOT of mental patients and given a lot of drugs to sedate them. He has the look.
edit on 23-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I would think in would be best that they explain why he is drugged. But I am sure they do not agree.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok he definitely looks like he's been seriously medicated.

Aren't the accused supposed to be able to understand what is being said to them in court?

He looks like he couldn't understand someone if they asked him his name at the moment.

edit on 23-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

No it is not...

I know it's not exactly the same - what I meant is...I wasn't clear - on a drug test - would they LOOK the same? IE in the same class so that the metabolites would be the same?
I'm not familiar with Rohypnol.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

How about I sum it up like this........

what IF we all got conned?

educate-yourself.org...

It's not like a staged event has'nt happened before with some good actors and actresses; psychological warfare on our minds to test us all?

Do NOT rule anything out just yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

How can you see his pupils....not being disrespectful...just wondering?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Stupid new reporter comment:

What will a jury think, well, he comes to court that way.

He did? Maybe the police drugged him. Had he been there chained downed and gagged so not to disrupt then that says who he is. This drugging might make people wonder what is going on.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

No it is not...

I know it's not exactly the same - what I meant is...I wasn't clear - on a drug test - would they LOOK the same? IE in the same class so that the metabolites would be the same?
I'm not familiar with Rohypnol.

Rohypnol is a Benzodiazepine. It would not show up as an Opiate on a drug test, but would show up as a Benzodiazepine. The metabolites of the two are completely different.

edit on 23-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Maybe the court thing is also a staged event to follow through.........

Can someone go check the morgue and see if there are REAL bodies from the Colorado massacre?

edit on 23-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
As someone with schizophrenia he either has it or he has severe sleep depravation. I'm wondering if maybe the cops have been keeping him awake and not letting him sleep. He might be highly psychotic and hasn't slept since the shooting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You could see them, he was on tv. Mostly a side view but they were huge. His pupils are definitely darker than his irises. It didn't seem hard to see to me, they weren't completely dilated out,but looked about 3/4.

link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Bearack

Yes, I heard that too.

It's weird that they say he patiently waited for the police outside the theater and then went crazy on the officers at the station. I wouldn't expect the police to treat him with kit gloves after his arrest, but I would expect them to make sure that no bruises would be seen. We'll probably never know what really took place at the police station.

The spitting and such, just tells me he was still high on whatever drug he took to do the deed, though.

They said he took over 100 mg of Vicodin which is INSANE. I used to be on Vicodin for about 5 years (compressed disk in my c2-c5) and know that anything over 25 mg in one sitting is ridiculous. The cops probably came up on a passed out Holmes. When in jail, he sobered up a bit and tried acting the role.

link   
If he is drugged in court it blows the whole case, if he can't understand what is going on because he is drugged.....the whole thing can be thrown out, right? I can see that being a mess for the trial later on, unless it doesn't matter for this early part.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's been a long time since I dealt with it, and I was in another state, but we'd usually have patients go to the initial hearing and then they would come to us for a forensic evaluation and/or at that time - of the intitial court date/indictment - the judge would order them a forensic eval and the treatment team would be ordered to verify that they understood the charges against them and the court process before they could plead.

A few times, we had patients land in mental health care that spent years before they actually got to plead or their case be heard.

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Heres the vid.....

CX.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

He certainly looks drugged, fast breathing, deep breaths and trying to focus and keep his eyes open. Wonder if he's detoxing, or been medicated whilst in custody.
Interesting to note he still isn't talking, even to answer Judge.

the link to live stream at court including with proper audio and charges read by judge
www.hollywoodlife.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know about that. They made it clear to us, that this wasn't an arraignment but an "Advisory Hearing," whatever that means.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join