It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

BYERS, Colo. – Less than a month before carrying out the midnight movie massacre that left 12 dead, suspected shooter James Holmes applied for membership at a private gun range, unnerving the club’s owner whose calls to Holmes’ apartment reached a “creepy, weird” Batman-inspired voicemail message. “His answering machine message was incoherent, just bizarre, really bizarre -- slurring words, but he didn’t sound drunk, just strange -- I could make out “James” somewhere in it,” Glenn Rotkovich, of the Lead Valley Range, in Byers, Colo., told FoxNews.com Read more: www.foxnews.com...
This gun range owner was suspicious of him after he tried to call him back regarding a membership www.foxnews.com...
edit on 22-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

A woman a block away denied him residence at her apartment building, so instead he chose the other building.

Landlord Refuses

She was more concerned with his failure to return phone calls or even answer the phone when she rang him.

"Thank God I had a sixth sense, otherwise he might have tried to build that thing in one of my apartments," she said.

But Southard turned him down. "He seemed nice. Clean cut. But I guess there was something just a little off. He seemed unreliable. So I said no," she said.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know theres something about this post on a web site that just stands out to me.
The Neuroscience of Regret
www.neuroscienceforum.com...

Last post made by a James.06-02-2012 03:34 PM Who ever this James is he never really says anything personal only post links to videos and so on. This last post even though it is a copy past of several books seems to paint a emotional picture of his mind set and then it ends his posting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I doubt Holmes was ever at the hospital. Security was just being 'security'.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leaflock

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
Last I heard the police will not be releasing a mugshot.

Kind of like how the photo of Bin Laden's body wasn't released.

Unusual, isn't it?

Oh come now. You mean to tell me the State are incapable of faking one lousy mug-shot?

Some of you should just reach the natural conclusion of all of this speculation: none of this really happened, it's all the Government playing with your head.

I don't think that's the case. I just find it strange is all.

Maybe they didn't even apprehend him and they just want to act like they did, as to not cause panic/outrage across the city of Aurora.

Edit: I'm not saying that they intentionally let him escape. I'm saying that maybe they weren't able to catch him?
edit on 22-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They released photos everyday of the year of possible perpetrators, and perpetrators. I believe they didn't release his photo because he got a hard core whoop arse done to him. Now, if the LEs did that, shame on them. But there is no excuse why they can't release his photo. They do it everyday. They released the photos of the other major shooters of the other crimes. No excuse.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

what if he is still under a hypnosis and is still doing what was told of him?

I'd like to see if they are taking a blood toxicology report as well

In all honesty, anything is certainly possible. I doubt hypnosis, because he'd still be docile, not spitting and going crazy like he is at the moment calling himself The Joker. I honestly think he has paranoia. If he thinks he's in a movie, he has paranoid delusions. That's all part of schizo. I lived with it once a very, very, very long time ago. It's not a fun ride to be on. You just want someone to take your carnival ticket away because you don't remember paying for that ride, but you sure as hell are on it. I could tell you stories, but they bring back a fresh hell, so I won't. You don't want to be around someone not medicated in this state. I'm not saying it's schizo, but it really, really would not shock me. He definitely went the more violent path of it. Not the suicidal path. There are many forms. I wouldn't doubt if they are taking toxicology to see if he's telling the truth about the vicodin, or to see if he took something else as well, etc... I'm thinking he has a yet undiagnosed mental illness. I really do. Why else would mom think it's was her son when this all began? Could this be a familial mental illness? Just not to this violent of an extent?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I doubt Holmes was ever at the hospital. Security was just being 'security'.

Definitely a possibility. Could be after the theater, they were being extra secure. Hopefully with the news reporters help, he was able to calm down enough, talk to security and get back inside to be by his ex-wife's side for the time when they do tell her her daughter died. It's traumatic enough she was shot in the chest. Should she survive that, healing from that is going to be made just that much harder when she finds out about her little girl. She's going to need someone by her side to give her a reason to go on. Him being there might be just what she needs.

Edit:

Reddit

10:59: ‏@kristendahlgren tweets: 6 year old victim Veronica Moser's mom has now been told her daughter died. She also lost her father 2 months ago. So sad.

I feel so bad for this mother. How tragic. I hope her ex, or some family was with her to help her deal with this news.
edit on 7/22/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How come, the more they investigate, the less i believe their story??? Please, keep in mind, ANYTHING can be planted or altered; anytime, anywhere! You people think that an article with a date is "proof" of something? Nothing should be trusted these days. Certainly not when you have photoshop and crooked, corrupt people. EVERYONE has a price tag! How much will it cost you, in this day and age, to give some BS testimony.

"Psssssss! Hey, you....come here. I got $100,000 cash and all i need you to do, is say that you refused this guy an apartment. However, say anything to anyone, about this visit; you and your family will DIE!"

Does that sound far-fetched?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

If you read the threads created by this ''James'' there is a lot of Neuroscience but most of the course links are to MIT, Massachussets Institute of Technology so unless it has been confirmed as James Holmes then I would say it it unlikely.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well, this is about to get even more screwed........you guys would had found out about it by tomorrow:

www.jpost.com...

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...-42482

I did'nt want to say anything earlier but a couple of us already picked up on his semetic features the day the photo was released.......it's now out in the open.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well, this is about to get even more screwed........you guys would had found out about it by tomorrow:

www.jpost.com...

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...-42482

I did'nt want to say anything earlier but a couple of us already picked up on his semetic features the day the photo was released.......it's now out in the open.

The fact the guy worked at Jewish camp is already known, there are links to it on here already, but he was reportedly Presbyterian.

How does working at Jewish camp make any difference?

Please clarify the thing that you are implying here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
How come, the more they investigate, the less i believe their story??? Please, keep in mind, ANYTHING can be planted or altered; anytime, anywhere! You people think that an article with a date is "proof" of something? Nothing should be trusted these days. Certainly not when you have photoshop and crooked, corrupt people. EVERYONE has a price tag! How much will it cost you, in this day and age, to give some BS testimony.

"Psssssss! Hey, you....come here. I got $100,000 cash and all i need you to do, is say that you refused this guy an apartment. However, say anything to anyone, about this visit; you and your family will DIE!"

Does that sound far-fetched?

I'm just sharing what I find. And taking all of it with a grain of sand. I'm saying it's truth, and I'm not saying it's false. I'm just saying think for yourself and determine whether it's real.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Christians don't work at Jewish camps least of all Presbytarians because they are known to be anti-semitic unless of course his father is Jewish and the camp is run by Reform Jews!

Jared Loughner was also a Reform Jew, he and his parents went to the same congregation as the Congresswoman he shot - or so it's alleged.
edit on 22-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml there's a video of him talking about illusion's and they also have exclusive pictures they also have found another profile this time for match.com www.tmz.com...

-- "I spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Mind = blown"
thats a quote from his match.com profile

I'm telling you. From the beginning I said paranoid schizophrenia. It hits around this age time. Delusions is a sign, paranoia. You watch. It's coming down the pike.

I'm sorry, but what part of that article and video gives you the impression that he is Schizoprenic in anyway?

edit on 22-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anonymous plans to shield the memorial from Westboro "church".

Anonymous

F*** THE #WBC! Today #ANONYMOUS will shield #TheaterShooting Memorial from WBC's protest. 5PM MDT in front of Aurora Municipal Ctr. JOIN US!

This ought to bring a fresh new interesting level. Hopefully it doesn't end in riot.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Christians don't work at Jewish camps least of all Presbytarians because they are known to be anti-semitic unless of course his father is Jewish and the camp is run by Reform Jews!

So they hate the Jew they worship? Uhhhhhhhhhhh, life is strange.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I would bank on it he is a product of a mixed marriage as many reform/liberal Jews are

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Wha!!!!!! Run that by me again?? I'm Christian and I had no clue I was anti-semetic. Now I have to rethink my values all over again. Man, 42 years, down the drain. I have to relearn everything all over. Okay, so now you say I have to be anti-semetic? I had NO clue! All these years. WOW!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Those that control the Presbytarian Church and The Church of England are as anti-semitic as the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml there's a video of him talking about illusion's and they also have exclusive pictures they also have found another profile this time for match.com www.tmz.com...

-- "I spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Mind = blown"
thats a quote from his match.com profile

I'm telling you. From the beginning I said paranoid schizophrenia. It hits around this age time. Delusions is a sign, paranoia. You watch. It's coming down the pike.

I'm sorry, but what part of that video gave you the impression he is Schizoprenic in anyway?

This was before I saw the video. I have links upon links I have to read and catch up on. But the fact that he thinks he's in a batman movie, come on! Oh wait. I'm in the Bridesmaids movie. And I have to fly to Vegas soon for a party so I won't be online later when I really should be sleeping. Now my daughter's mentally deficient due to missing part of her brain and autistic, this is her everyday. She loves "make believe". She's 16 going on 5. She thinks if I marry a Disney Prince she'll automatically become a Disney Princess. At least she has an excuse. What's Holmes? There's a reason he's in make believe world. I'm not in it, you're not. Because it's not "normal". So why is he in it? Something is not right. I said it might not be schizo, but I do think he has an undiagnosed mental illness. Because at age 20 or however old he is, playing make believe, whatever the hell he's doing right now thinking he's the Joker, is not normal. Thinking he's a villain in a Batman movie killing people, booby trapping his apartment and thinking he can just escape jail by calmly getting caught then having someone call, or setting up an auto caller to release him by threatening more terrorism, again, not normal. If you think this is all normal, then hey, more power to you, because in my opinion, this is so far away from normal, we are entering crazy zone.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join