It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I agree with his sentiments. "Hopefully not for long..."

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
I think I figured out another part of the why they call me Spiderman thing. RED is trying to trap me in a metaphorical "spiders web" where I will be drained (of my life I think?). I experience heavy pull in certain areas and heavy concentrations of people either trying to get me to come into their town or leave it, regardless of polarity. Denver was pulling me and people have been telling me to check out those 2 movies, I think RED was trying to pull me to that area to get me hurt.

Anyway using this breakdown of the polarities I think Nashville TN will be the next or one of the next major event areas (active shooter, etc).

Other places I cant get a read on but got bad feelings about:

Gettysburg, PA
Fairfax, VA
Austin, TX
Pensacola, FL
Orlando, FL (basically everything on the East coast, and some old west coast areas are also starting to get really RED)
Tucson, AZ

Those were the REAL BIG spots I got bad vibes, so to speak. Dont know what it means, but figured id throw it up on the net here so its stamped in the event that anything happens.

Thanks Strange. I'll keep an eye out for those places in the news. I know my ex dreamed of the towers falling before it happened. He woke and said he saw all this dust all around like it was a nuclear blast that hit the city. He didn't know what it meant. He thought it was war honestly that hit us. But when the towers fell, that when he realized what he was seeing was what he had dreamed a year prior. I used to tell him he needed to hone that. I think he was scared to. He saw his brother get hit by an IED before it happened. He warned his brother to be super careful in Iraq, didn't matter, sure enough, it happened. He lost 7 liters of blood, went into a coma, but still survived. 3 years later he's still picking shrapnel out of his body. Some people are what I call super sensitive to things around us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Security kicked him out of the hospital before he could find out if his ex-wife was ok. If ex-wife still doesn't even know that their daughter is dead.

What a bunch of a##wipes. Guess Holmes was in the hospital so the man had to be removed...People want a police state, they got it. Improved version coming soon.
edit on 7/22/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
So Westboro "Church" has just tweeted that they are going to picket the memorial for the victims. Ahhh, such a lovely "church". Where do I sign up? *sarcasm off*

Westboro

We were JUST in CO & now another trip back! #Excited The #Aurora #theatershooting memorial on Sunday - here we come! #ThankGodForTheShooter

Can we PLEASE do away with these people????? Haven't the victims suffered enough? Now they have to suffer through this? Seriously???? Mods, this is the time when swearing should be allowed.

What's their reasoning behind this? Are they protesting the film itself? I don't understand this.

I know these people have caused some major sh*tstorms in the past, but this really takes the cake. I don't condone genocide at all, but there's an exception when it comes to things like this. Somebody should throw these people a Zyklon B party.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gauss

I agree with his sentiments. "Hopefully not for long..."

I know according to one news article a prisoner who was released said general pop. wants him BAD. We all know what they will do.

Reddit

News9 analyst Scott Robertson says suspect will be charged with 10 counts of first degree murder, 61 counts of attempted first degree murder

That should be enough to get him the needle, or whatever it is they use for capitol murder in Colorado now that it's been reinstated.
edit on 7/22/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

So Westboro "Church" has just tweeted that they are going to picket the memorial for the victims. Ahhh, such a lovely "church". Where do I sign up? *sarcasm off*

Westboro

We were JUST in CO & now another trip back! #Excited The #Aurora #theatershooting memorial on Sunday - here we come! #ThankGodForTheShooter

Can we PLEASE do away with these people????? Haven't the victims suffered enough? Now they have to suffer through this? Seriously???? Mods, this is the time when swearing should be allowed.

What's their reasoning behind this? Are they protesting the film itself? I don't understand this.

I know these people have caused some major sh*tstorms in the past, but this really takes the cake. I don't condone genocide at all, but there's an exception when it comes to things like this. Somebody should throw these people a Zyklon B party.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

They just like to cause trouble. That's it. Pure, plain, simple. If they cause trouble, trouble=publicity, publicity=money, money=rich. See they're really not a "church", they're a family of lawyers. What do most lawyers like more than anything in the world? $$$$$ So really it's not about the gays, or the military, or about God, or about movies. It's about cha-ching ca-ching, let that cash register ring!

Westboro

They claim to be anti-Obama, Anti-gay, anti-Jew, anti-Catholic, anti-Protestant, Anti-Islam, Anti-Eastern Orthodox, etc.... Basically anti every thing but them. If you aren't in their "church" you're going to hell. So we're all going to hell. I personally believe as long as you believe in a Higher Power, you're going to heaven. Doesn't matter the Higher Power's name because in the end, it has one name. But because we have many languages here, we call Him/Her by many names, when we get to where we're going, we will all share one language. Of course, we don't all have to share this belief, and that is the beauty of free will given to us by this Higher Power. But these Westboro idiots, sorry, just idiots.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Mr. Holmes might think he will be spending his life in prison, famous, writing books, collecting revenue and helping other prisoners.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm going out for a family dinner soon, I know no body owes me anything on here as i'm fairly new and havent built up a rapour with anyone yet but so i dont miss out on any key points i would very much appreciate it if somebody would pm me any key points raised or if any new developments happen

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ml there's a video of him talking about illusion's and they also have exclusive pictures they also have found another profile this time for match.com www.tmz.com...
edit on 22-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

-- "I spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Mind = blown"
thats a quote from his match.com profile

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yes!

Yesterday, on Fox news, a guy that was there with his teenaged sister was being interviewed, and he kept answering before Mike Hucklebee could get the questions out..

Hucklebee even had to tell him at one point to 'slow down'

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Last I heard the police will not be releasing a mugshot.

Kind of like how the photo of Bin Laden's body wasn't released.

Unusual, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker299News has confirmed that the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom Monday.

Great, now it's going to turn into the OJ trial. What interests me is the amount of publicity this event is receiving versus similar mass slaying events. Who even remembers the Red Lake school shooting of 3-21-05, which killed 10 people? It's like the media has been given the message to 'hype' this event to the max.

edit on 22-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

BYERS, Colo. – Less than a month before carrying out the midnight movie massacre that left 12 dead, suspected shooter James Holmes applied for membership at a private gun range, unnerving the club’s owner whose calls to Holmes’ apartment reached a “creepy, weird” Batman-inspired voicemail message. “His answering machine message was incoherent, just bizarre, really bizarre -- slurring words, but he didn’t sound drunk, just strange -- I could make out “James” somewhere in it,” Glenn Rotkovich, of the Lead Valley Range, in Byers, Colo., told FoxNews.com Read more: www.foxnews.com...
This gun range owner was suspicious of him after he tried to call him back regarding a membership www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

thank you for the you tube link. I suspected from the get go that this was a terrorist attack. Too many things just didn't add up. I'm speculating that the government had warning, didn't go public with it, but got a "wag the dog" scenario in place if one did occurr. Can you imagine the outrage. backlash and possible bloodshed against Muslims here if it was found out that this was Islamist terrorists? And if it was found out that this happened on Obama's watch (or any President facing re-election).... game over as far as getting re-elected.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Unusual, isn't it?

Oh come now. You mean to tell me the State are incapable of faking one lousy mug-shot?

Some of you should just reach the natural conclusion of all of this speculation: none of this really happened, it's all the Government playing with your head.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
I'm going out for a family dinner soon, I know no body owes me anything on here as i'm fairly new and havent built up a rapour with anyone yet but so i dont miss out on any key points i would very much appreciate it if somebody would pm me any key points raised or if any new developments happen

I will try to remember to. I'll keep a PM window so that if anything new hits, I'll PM you, if nothing new hits, I'll let you know, that as well. Welcome to the boards.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
www.dailymail.co.uk... ml there's a video of him talking about illusion's and they also have exclusive pictures they also have found another profile this time for match.com www.tmz.com...

-- "I spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Mind = blown"
thats a quote from his match.com profile

I'm telling you. From the beginning I said paranoid schizophrenia. It hits around this age time. Delusions is a sign, paranoia. You watch. It's coming down the pike.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Unusual, isn't it?

It is, but it's possible because they might have beat the crap out of him. Which if they they did, it might explain him being at a hospital being checked out, and the father of the 6 year old getting kicked out after threatening to kill him after finding out the murderer was still alive. Then again, he could have been at the hospital for blood work to confirm or deny what medication he was on after he told police he took the vicodin.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

what if he is still under a hypnosis and is still doing what was told of him?

I'd like to see if they are taking a blood toxicology report as well

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

what if he is still under a hypnosis and is still doing what was told of him?

I'd like to see if they are taking a blood toxicology report as well

Hypnosis doesn't work like that.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join