It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TamyW

fair enough

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by senselessness
Here is something I noticed while they showed helicopter views of Jame's car during the event...

Take a look at the blood trail down the walk path... This blood trail has me asking a lot of questions...

The police found James Holmes next to his car. Witnesses say he went to his car maybe to reload or something. I would guess through that purple door which leads to theater 9...

This makes me wonder, whoever got injured and was bleeding that bad, why on Earth would they exit through the same door that the shooter exited? Who would go towards the shooter when they have been shot or hurt? I would think they would run AWAY from the shooter...

1) Could there have been a mishap, and a friend of James (or second shooter) accidentally got shot or injured, and left the scene bleeding before cops arrived?

2) Or maybe the mundane answer is that someone walked out the door before James walked out, or after he was arrested?

I don't know, I thought it was just weird how the trail seems to just stop. Looks like they might even be marking some blood stains near a parking spot. Maybe another car was parked there, and someone got away... Or maybe just a victim...

What do you think?

The survivor accounts state that Holmes began at the front of the theater (i.e. next to the screen and emergency exit door) and worked his way to the back of the theater (toward the lobby end). As he advanced toward the back those who were wounded and unwounded near the front were escaping through the emergency exit door he had come through (when they could make it out alive).

So I would have to assume (for the time being and based on those statements) that the blood trail out of the back door was made by escaping wounded victims before Holmes' gun jammed at the back (lobby-side) of the theater room. At that point accounts state he walked back down to the emergency exit and went out to his car.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted yet

His lawyer is James O’Connor, head of the public defender’s office that covers the sprawling 18th Judicial District from suburban Denver to the eastern Colorado plains. He did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Robinson says his office is not releasing a photo of Holmes at the request of the Aurora Police Department because the case is still under investigation.

Holmes was being held without bond Saturday on suspicion of first-degree murder. He’ll have an advisement hearing on Monday. Then prosecutors have 72 hours to file charges.

I can't get the source now because when I went back, the page refreshed and went blank

The advisement hearing is

1st advisement: This is the first time the accused is brought into court. During this hearing, the judge will advise the accused that they are under “investigation”. This means the District Attorney has not filed charges yet. The Judge will advise the accused what crime they are being investigated for committing. Bond will be set on all cases except those involving investigations for homicides.

Colorado criminal justice system
Source

edit on 22-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

It isn't the behaviour of a shizophrenic episode generally, with all the cool calm collected planning, but it could be other mental instabilities, like paranoia, it could be something triggered by recent drug use for example, like smoking pot, another post mentions it is reported that he was caught getting high, which triggered something, most pot isn't just pot and if analysed it could have been laced with so many things, or maybe he was '___' spiked, or any combo of Vicodin+?, could have triggered something latent, that gave him a 'new insight' maybe into the high level neuroscience he was researching or other 'programs' he knew of or was personally experimenting with, coupled with perhaps seeds of thought from others, how easy is it to manipulate the mind of a person on '___' or having a daily fix of '___' laced pot? There are so many possibilities....
edit on 22-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

How much you wanna bet someone is gonna draw similarities between the other guy in the pic with the Virginia Tech shooter and there will be a conspiratorial that they went to MK Ultra Class together.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If security camera footage is never released of him entering the facility then I will believe he was let in through the back door by a second person. They never released security footage of the underwear bomber boarding his flight and you know darn well that there are cameras everywhere at airports.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
... The lesbian girl...

No need to refer to her in that manner.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Link to the Washington Post article informing of his lawyer.

I noticed the previous poster didn't have access to the link so I wanted to make it available.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

Thank you
2nd line

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by astra0naught
The strangest witness, Marcus Weaver.

www.cbsnews.com...

I am at a loss for words to describe this man. Everything about him and this interview is off off off.

edit on 21-7-2012 by astra0naught because: (no reason given)

Yet another conflicting eye witness account in regards to the smoke can. The lesbian girl said the fire exit door is on the right side of the theater, the shooter came in the right, held gun to her face, then put the gun down momentarily so he could toss his green smoke canister.

This man says the canister came from the left.

Both witnesses stating that they were in the front few rows of the theater. Left & Right getting confused? Nah. 2+ perps.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Please excuse the apparent crudeness of my language, but sadly my memory banks have an atrocious time with names. Damn pot.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Also keep in mind, it doesn't always mean more than one perp. Sometimes witnesses see things from a different perspective. 100 witnesses will give 100 different takes on how something happened, so sometimes you'll get conflicting statements. Happens a lot.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Any new highlights or developments I have missed this thread grows so quick if someone has been reading along every step can they put a link up on any over night developments as I would of missed them

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Sounds like Mind control, the whole things just sounds soooo totally Mind Control......

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm starting to think this guy just blew his gasket and whent crazy he might of had a accomplice in my opinion but either way the government will use this to there advantage and distraught the truth and manipulate events to fit what ever agenda they wish to push upon the sheeple a case like this we will never know what actually happened or why

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

... The lesbian girl...

No need to refer to her in that manner.

Starred for truth. Thank you.

I can't believe some people in today's world, in developed nations, still see the need to judge a persons character by their physical appearance

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... -newsxml interesting piece and a video of the chemicals removed being blown up

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
just off the cuff ... why are we only hearing/reporting/interviewing less than 10 witnesses from an event with over 100 witnesses present ... what is that about ??

why is the most monotone, obnoxious, lying, representative getting the most replay ??
(Seeger or however it's spelled)

Maybe some people don't want to talk to the news as they are too traumatized. Also, some are still in the hospital. At least 10, I think were critical, and almost 30 of them were admitted to different area hospitals. The rest might be media shy and traumatized. This was a very traumatic event. Every one handles trauma differently. Some may be so traumatized, their life is irrevocably altered, I'm sure their last thought is speaking to the media. Give them time to heal. I'm sure in the coming months, or a year, you might hear from them then, if ever.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

That just makes no sense unless he had a moment of remorse after going on a killing spree. However, since he apparently is still "acting" while in jail it seems like he hasn't come back to reality yet so I doubt he felt any remorse while being arrested.

I have also stated I doubt the remorse.

I now think that since he was captured or surrendered, he decided the chance of blowing up a police officer was a bad idea since he was now in police custody. Maybe in his angered (if so) mind he thought the police would deal with him, in that case, with violence or immediate death.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yet it happens time and time again, and time and time again people flock to the "it's a false flag" argument, and there is never any benefit for such a thing. It's just the in thing, to be the first to make 1+1 = 6.

Why doesn't it add up? How do you know what goes through the mind of someone intent on killing people? How does anyone know what his motive was at this stage.

Colombine had 2 kids, calmly walking around shooting people. VT had a shooter calmly walking around, shooting people. Martin Bryant walked around calmly shooting people. Anders walked around, pretending even to be a police officer, calmly shooting people.

How does anyone of us know what is going through the minds of these monsters as they shoot people.

And every time people say "it doesn't add up." when there is nothing to base that on, other than how you as an individual would act. And you don't know how you'd act because you're not planning to shoot as many people as possible.

Look at all the ruckus going on now.. From it's a cover up to move the POTUS, to an agenda to remove your guns, to lil-wayne or whatever having a video clip 'sign' about it, to people super imposing this clowns face with anders and going "Gee that's too much of a match to be a coincidence!!"

Madness.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I dont think he stopped out of remorse especially if that is indeed his adult friend finder account cause there was a message saying "will you visit me in prison?" so if that is his account i think he wanted to be arrested so just gave up and let him self be arrested after the deed was done

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join